[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal for younger siblings to make fun of you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1466346676324.jpg (952 KB, 1345x1550) Image search: [Google]
1466346676324.jpg
952 KB, 1345x1550
Is it normal for younger siblings to make fun of you?
>>
My little brother is Chad and I make fun of him all the time. He doesn't dare do that to me though, he's even stronger than me.
>>
>>17277310
My younger brother is a chad, and the youngest is a skinny nerd, and they both make fun of me all the time. The younger one generally only does it when the middle one is around though. I hear them talking about me in other rooms, and when I confront them about it, the middle one has a field day. "You're fucked why would we want to talk about you? This guy. Why are you so paranoid man?" But I CLEARLY heard them talking about me.

I'm bigger than him, but he's never afraid to physically assault me either, beacause he knows I won't fight back. Apparently he's been doing it since he was two years old. The other week he spat in my face during an argument, and I demanded he apologise, but apparently according to my parents i had to stand down or they'd call the police? Not him?
>>
>>17277316
wow if I was you the next time that happened i'd beat the shit out of him and let him know where he stands with me.

you're like the great dane that gets bullied by a chihuahua, absolutely pathetic
>>
>>17277316
I've always been smarter than my Chad underling, so I'd always explain his motives right in front of him and he'd just shut up. He's really shallow so it was easy. He knows I'm smarter, so he doesn't fuck with me. He used to be such a great kid when we were younger, but swag corrupted him. Try to be smart, just not a fedora though
>>
>>17277337
I can't though. My family always takes his side, because he's an aggressive person. I'm fairly placate though, so whenever I get angry, I'm treated like my emotions aren't valid. When he's angry though, nobody says boo. He's also my dad's favourite, and (another story) he's a giant who has no problems in beating me, and hasn't since I was a kid.

>>17277338
That's the thing. I'm not a fedora. My chad brother has no job, isn't in school. Just sits around playing vidya all day and going out with his friends pounding chicks at night, and my parents pay for him. I've got friends, I've got no problems getting women (I'm attractive too, just not chadmode), I've got a good job and a degree, but apparently I'm the one you can make fun of for "talking funny", or "driving like a bus driver", or "being paranoid"
>>
>>17277350
then I would just cut contact with him because he sounds like a toxic person.

my older brother teased me all through high school about shit I couldn't control, so I just stopped talking to him and now 5 years later he wonders why were not best buds (largest eye roll in the universe)
>>
>>17277350
I'm in damn near the same situation as you, though I'd be hard pressed to say my little bro looks better than me. Give him shit back EVERYTIME and even put hands on the little faggot if you have to. If you can't do either of those things, he's gonna grow up worse off because no one put a foot down on shit like that. It's your responsibility as an older bro to keep him in line
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.