[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am so confused Ps. bare with me so I have known this cool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: C1GP9FU6XJ.jpg (851 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
C1GP9FU6XJ.jpg
851 KB, 1920x1280
I am so confused
Ps. bare with me

so I have known this cool girl for 5 months now and I am attracted to her both emotionally and physically...

We were in various levels of friendship we have been kissing/holding hands and acting as if we were in a relationship since day 1, but never actually were never. we simply are too busy with stuff going on with our lives, me more than her. I know she wants to be in one with me and so do I. She always complains on how I'm too busy. and I have good reasons to be 2 jobs trying to start my own business a younger brother battling with depression and my family is one of throws stereotypical "white families" that does stuff a lot of stuff together. me and still manage to see each other usually after work for about an h or so. she tells me she is fine with what we have going but i don't think so she tells me it's too much work. she also has sume sort of double standard with a lot of things. as a "joke" she often makes fun of me hits me and act like a bitch. that doesn't bother me too much. so obviously I do the same things back but she actually gets offended for real most of the time. whenever we would talk on the or phone text the same thing always happens. if she can't call/text me I tell her no problem, It's all cool, but when I can't call text her she will get frustrated or mad most of the time. of course she is cool with it from time to time to. the other night this got out of hand.
>>
After work i chilled with her from 4 till 5:20 ish we had a few little friendly skirmishes nothing emotionally harmful (i think) (whenever we chill it's always fun and happy full of acting like we are together never a real problem.) at 7 i texted her asking what time she has work in the morning she said don't worry. from this text i can tell summing was up. I tell her I want to know if it's cool if I call her at 11, if that doesn't up her sleep. Then she gives me the time. we decide it's prob not a good idea, np maybe another time. she then texts me she feels like we are wasting our time with each other. and then brushes it aside blames it on her period, and tells me not to call her in a friendly way. I text her back saying please if there is anything bothering you tell me. She texts nothing yet. We then have an emotionally confusing text convo making me look bad because of autocorrect. This leads her to say let's face time, I tell her I can’t. (this whole text convo happened while i was chilling with my bro and he was getting mad at me because I was not spending time with him) she flips out via text saying I never have time and the next time we chill she is going to say no. like wtf did i do?
>>
I tell her I’ll call her, she said she doesn't want to talk. so i say ok fine and give her space. At 8:30 I pick up my friend to hang (she knows this friend and doesn't like him because he asked her out once, that’s another story I won’t get into) me my friend and my bro are all hanging it’s all good. She calls me at 10 I tell her I’m chilling with that friend can i call u back at 11 once we hang up she texts me telling me she was talking shit about me to mutual friend we met though(this guy alsos asked her out fuck me right lol, he talked down on me before) and how he was right about me or sum shit.I stop texting her. My friend that was chilling with me was telling me how I was breaking the bro code and was fed up how I was giving this girl this attention. So I drive him back home at 10:30 so I can call her at 11. On the ride back he tell me how he is pissed because he I messed up our time (I denied his call with him for her 2 times for her in the past 3 months he happened to be as the only person I did this for) so once I drop him off i call her at 10:40.I tell her everything I just said, and how I feel she does not appreciate what I do for her as well as I feel she I do most of the work. She tells me it’s her period is this BS? She tells me she is not sure if we are working out and how her friend are telling her to drop me. And if she was sumone else she would drop me to. Sort of work things out We say how we are cool no one is mad at anyone but I said I’m still frustrated and have a lot on my mind. I tell her maybe need a day of space she said take at least a week I’m not your bitch contact me when I figure my shit out. Then hangs up.
>>
Look I don’t care whether or not we work out to be honest but I am already over her but did enjoy her company she is the best kisser and we had some good sexual action, nothing too extreme but enough to keep me satisfied. I will have a free house in a few weeks and of course I want to bang this chick(she is a virgin and given me multiple signs of proof she wants me to take it), I haven’t had much if any sexual ation in the past 3 years when I lost my V-card to my last gf,not that sexualy frustrated. Obviously this girl will only give it up when she comfortable enough with me and I feel I fucked it up now.

Befor u say anything yes my 4 mistakes was 1. I should have stop texting her once she brushed the thing aside. 2. I should have not picked up the phone with my friend and give her the attention while my friend was there. 3. not have cut our bro time short because i need to call her. And 4. Not have called her at 11 in the 1st place given her space and called her today after she was done work. But shit happens

If you were me what would u do?

Thanks
>>
we are both 21 btw
>>
can some one please post.
>>
>>17268342
>Posts huge, poorly written walls of text
>Gets angry that no one reads and respond to them

There's a reason why no one publishes books written like that

Also, we don't own you an answer
>>
>>17268263
No problem is worth plowing through five chapters

Think carefully and present your question clearly and concisely - "My problem with my GF is. . ." .= and more people will be inclined to answer.
>>
>>17268274
That's a surprise. Would have guessed you were younger.

Anyway, it sounds like you don't really have time for a girlfriend. You don't have much free time outside of work, and what free time you do have you're mostly excluding her from spending time with you while you do other social stuff.

Plus both of you act like juveniles.

If you want to be in a romantic relationship with her, figure out how to include her in your life more. If you can't, break up with her so she can find someone who is willing to give her more time and attention.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.