[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend of one year and a half just told me we should stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1464721168171.jpg (140 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
1464721168171.jpg
140 KB, 700x467
My girlfriend of one year and a half just told me we should stop buying pills because she never fells like having sex with me anymore. The obvious reason for me is because I've been suffering of ED for the last month. This is destroying me right now and I'm looking for advice as to what to say to her about this.

I'm almost sure this ED thing comes with the depression that's been lurking around me rhis year, slowly getting to me until I finally broke this month. She doesn't know about this and I'm not planning to tell her right now because I can imagine three possible answers:
"You're just saying that to make me feel bad".
you're just saying that to make yourself come as the victim here".
"Stop justifying yourself".
I may add she didn't say I should get my erections back or sex is off, she said she wanted to stop trying alltogether.

How can I get my sexual life back? The more I think my gf just stopped liking me on a physical level is infuriating and destroying at the same time. I'm irrationally mad at her for putting this on me at this very moment when I really need her and her approval and caring. I also feel like a failure and that she doesn't deserve to be bound to someone like me who can even fuck. As far as I understand her, the relationship isn't off for now, just the sex. I don't think the relationship can take this. Just the mere action of her trying to have sex with me was really appreciated and made feel ok.

So what can I say /adv/??
>>
>She doesn't know about this and I'm not planning to tell her right now because I can imagine three possible answers:
>"You're just saying that to make me feel bad".
>you're just saying that to make yourself come as the victim here".
>"Stop justifying yourself".
>I may add she didn't say I should get my erections back or sex is off, she said she wanted to stop trying alltogether.

When you're not able to communicate honestly in a relationship because of a valid fear of being misunderstood, that's a bigger problem than erectile dysfunction or your girlfriend not wanting sex.

Your relationship is doomed.
>>
>"You're just saying that to make me feel bad".
>you're just saying that to make yourself come as the victim here".
>"Stop justifying yourself".

That's either the depression talking or you shouldn't be with this person.
>>
>>17252462
>>17252469
Ive been thinking about this too, mostly because of the anxiety and stress dating someone puts on my shoulders, but the niceties help me distract sometimes, like spending time with someone and cooking a meal or having a reason to shower. Maybe I'm exagerating and it's just me don't wanting to appear depressed in front of her. We have so much plans together I don't want to be part off, but then I think maybe next year I will get better and thank myself for going trough this while keeping my relationship.

Right now I feel like maybe if I get to save my sexual life the relationship will get more balanced, I will get more caring and love out of it and then the depression will wear off if I work hard on other aspects of my life.

I don't even know how serious is she about all this but if we really stop having sex then yeah my relationship is doomed. But I can't think of what to say to her right now.
>>
>>17252498
If you can't tell her you have this I problem then the later years of this relationship will be hard. Things will come up anon, and if she can't handle this, then she won't be able to handle bigger issues. You have to have a serious conversation with her or have an unhealthy and hide your issues forever.
>>
>>17252937
You forgot to take down your trip...
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 500x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 500x467
>>17252937
>has OPs name
>>
End thread Op we already seen that you are same fagging, I have no reason why you would post advice to yourself that she's cheating.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.