[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The desire to have sex with other women...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: unnamed.jpg (27 KB, 416x354) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
27 KB, 416x354
I'm really tired of having sex with my girlfriend. I feel like everything has been done, explored and experimented with and it's just not exciting anymore.

My recently (about a year) single friend tells me that the desire is fleeting, not worth acting upon and fulfilling it is unsatisfying. These are all things that I can agree with, not from personal experience but I can see how it would be an empty sort of thing, expectations and fantasies are never what you imagine them to be.

But I've been with her for 6 years now and for the second half of our relationship I've battled the desire to have sex with other women. There are so many other girls out there, so many of them good looking, differently shaped to my girlfriend and with different attitudes towards sex. I want to explore all of these.

Before the monogamy brigade conducts a full blown blitzkrieg on this thread I want to stress that I am not talking about cheating or being unfaithful here. I'm talking about this persisting and still very strong desire to "sow my wild oats" that I can't seem to get rid of. My eyes are always wandering and when I watch my friends with other women I become jealous.

How do I come to terms with living a monogamous life? I really do feel bored at this stage but it doesn't at all feel like legitimate reason to just end an otherwise happy relationship.
>>
File: Crusader_Cavalry.jpg (63 KB, 639x444) Image search: [Google]
Crusader_Cavalry.jpg
63 KB, 639x444
>>17246984
How old are you OP? If you're seriously not into monogamy don't force yourself into it. Serious relationships are nice, but if you don't sow your oats before the summer, you'll miss harvesting season all together. Then you'll have to deal with the Lord's army lacking grain supply and you'll be whipped or worse, lose a hand. And if this continues unto next year, say goodbye to your daughter. The war has been going on for the past 35 years and I don't see any end in sight, so it's best to keep your head down while the Lords fight it out, with luck maybe yours will lose his head in the fighting.

Anyway, back to your mundane shit. Ask her for a break or something, or let her know how you feel and maybe something mutual can come up?
>>
File: tumblr_o2apzn0f3y1r48hglo1_1280.png (315 KB, 688x519) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2apzn0f3y1r48hglo1_1280.png
315 KB, 688x519
Basically you find a girl who is cool with you just using girls for sex on the side.
>>
>>17246984

Fuck someone, realize there's nothing to it, and move on.

I suggest making a trip to Thailand. The ladyboys are tremendous there.
>>
>>17246996
This is some of the best shitposting I've ever seen.
>>
You dont love your girlfriend. You just think you do.
>>
Perfectly normal for a young man to want to have sex with as many women as possible, this is due to the fact that in a natural world you'd have 1-2-3 kids by now and would feel accomplished.

Now you only feel like you're stuck in place because it's not really going further than sex. If you truly feel your GF is wife material stay with her, it will pass, if not - break up and act on your urges.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.