[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else ever feel like an intruder in your own life? In the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: sticker,375x360.u3.png (61 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
sticker,375x360.u3.png
61 KB, 375x360
Anyone else ever feel like an intruder in your own life? In the lives of your friends? Like you don't really belong, and your mind is always reaching for some "elsewhere" that probably doesn't exist?

Sort of this constant discomfort? Like everything is..overwhelming or too much somehow. Even just sitting alone sometimes, and going out is like sensory overload.

Like being static in a chaotic world that moves just out of touch, a place outside of you that you'll never fully connect with. What do? I feel this way everyday.
>>
File: 1463897583185.jpg (29 KB, 340x372) Image search: [Google]
1463897583185.jpg
29 KB, 340x372
I have the same problem man unfortunately i haven't found a solution yet

It's pretty despairing at times, sometimes i just don't know what to do and not doing anything also makes me feel uncomfortable so i just freeze for 4 hours feeling like shit

Been thinking of seeing a therapist this year so I hope that helps
>>
File: synthetic dog.png (450 KB, 684x600) Image search: [Google]
synthetic dog.png
450 KB, 684x600
>>17221277
OP here. Therapy is never a bad idea IMO. Sure they'll probably push normie shit on you but there's bound to be some actual useful advice too. Worth it if you have insurance or something for it, I'd go if i wasn't a poor Amerifag with no insurance.

I used to go to therapy when I was a kid, after my parents got divorced, but all they did was prescribe me meds for "my ADHD" and call it good.

>mfw i chuckle a little clicking the "i'm not a robot" button while feeling exceptionally robotic today.
>>
File: trainspotting.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
trainspotting.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>17221298
Yeah, normie advices are the thing i'm most afraid of, I just can't understand how you "fix" a person

I can just imagine going in and saying that I have problems with my appeareance and how it has fucked up my confidence and the therapist just saying something like "Oh but we are all beautiful in our own special way, just bee urself" or some bullshit like that

It's weird as fuck, luckily I'm from Argentina so I can get it for free but for some reason I'm still scared or not looking forward to it

Sorry i can't help you out man so all i can tell you is to hang on for a while and see how it turns out, if you wanna talk i'm up for it if you need something else
>>
>>17221119
yes i feel like a burden on everyone. my family, friends, even myself. like i was brought into this world to be someone and live and i can't even feel comfortable with that. i get crazy thoughts like i wasn't meant for this plane of existence and maybe killing myself will fix the problem. but the burden of suicide on others is so fucking strong that I will just sit and suffer until i hopefully die.
>>
>>17221298
Hey what the fuck is this

So you're telling me we've been taking animals from shelters and using them as test subjects what the fuck
>>
>>17221895
what the fuck did you think they were being used for? shelter dogs are either adopted, given to vets/science companies or killed at the pound.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.