[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 25 years old and I've never had a single girl interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: scr00011.jpg (271 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
scr00011.jpg
271 KB, 1920x1080
I'm 25 years old and I've never had a single girl interested in me

What's wrong with me /adv/ ?

I'm not even fat, or ugly
>>
>>17190455

I'm a bit older than you and am the same

We're just not attractive for some reason, and now we're fucked for life
>>
Not sure how much longer I can live like this, life is pretty shit
>>
>>17190455
I'm only 18 but same. Literally every guy I know, even the ugly ones have been shown interest by girls at some point.

When a girl is interested in you, she does shit like this: (my friend told me this) , "She will make it very easy for you to escalate things. So for example if you mention that you like hiking in the hills, she will say something like "Oh, I've always wanted to go hiking." Which makes it very easy for you to say "Hey, let's go together this weekend."

It's never happened for me, even though I'm fairly social and approach a lot of girls. And I get rejected when I try.
>>
I've had women ask me out. Having a girlfriend will not complete your life. It won't make you happy for more than a couple weeks, then you'll be back to feeling how you do now. It's not that great.
>>
>>17190533
Not really true

Having a person i can spend time with and cuddle to sleep changed my life
>>
>>17190533
not true I think it would make things a lot better
>>
Do you do anything?
>>
>>17190634
What do you mean?
>>
>>17190681
With your life, is why he's asking

Just live your life, and out yourself out there, talk to people, crash and burn and learn from your mistakes
>>
>>17190987
Man, I hate it when people say just live your life or just be yourself or whatever. Fuck that. If you want a girl, then you gotta improve. Pick up some self-help books, read them and find out what you're doing wrong and fix yourself.
>>
>>17191014
Well then we won't get along, because I hate people who think reading some PUA book or some Greek philosopher will somehow magically download life into them and they'll be wicked successful by how much they understood the allegory of the cave.

Trying to restrict people and social situation into little convenient boxes of predefined notions and concepts might work to get you by but as you'll notice, we made to 2016 with people making experiences and living out bumps in their paths and into each other, and that seems to have worked out well enough

/r9k/ hasn't lived enough to accurately judge the "be yourself" advice
>>
>>17190455
Same age, same situation.

Well, nearly the same. I actually had a waitress ask for my number once, but it was a just prank by my uncles so they could watch me drop my spaghetti.

I do seem to be in a unique place, though, since I don't want a relationship and, thus, don't mind. Maybe we're a bit too standoffish, though sometimes I toy with the idea that I'm a modern Adonis, putting women off with my excellent looks, which for some reason I'm unable to recognize myself as having.
>>
What's the sex ratio where you live?
>>
>>17191051
what is this
Alaska has more women?
>>
>>17191069
No, Alaska has hardly any women. DC has the most women.
>>
File: niceness.jpg (194 KB, 640x1920) Image search: [Google]
niceness.jpg
194 KB, 640x1920
>>17190455
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.