[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Diapers/Ageplay Thread #22: Post-Christmas, Pre-K New Years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 186
File: normal_1324288855256.png (1 MB, 750x521) Image search: [Google]
normal_1324288855256.png
1 MB, 750x521
One last change before 2016. Be sure to double up.

Previous thread: >>275533
>>
File: normal_bedtime.jpg (188 KB, 750x571) Image search: [Google]
normal_bedtime.jpg
188 KB, 750x571
>>
File: normal_1316326394451.jpg (214 KB, 750x443) Image search: [Google]
normal_1316326394451.jpg
214 KB, 750x443
>>
File: normal_Ginny.jpg (230 KB, 573x749) Image search: [Google]
normal_Ginny.jpg
230 KB, 573x749
>>
Well, it's certainly been an interesting Christmas weekend.

I was driving up with my sister to our family gathering, and we had been talking about trust. She mentioned that I was one of the few people she trusted completely. It made me feel incredibly guilty for not doing the same despite the fact that I honestly felt that way about her as well. It took almost fifteen mintues of pussyfooting around, but I finally told her about my ABDL fetish.

It was terrifying for me, because I had said my secret was something BDSM-related and that had made her start guessing. After going through practically everything imaginable she finally said, "I dunno, that 'acting like a baby' stuff?" at which point I started shaking. She calmed me down and explained that she just hadn't expected that at all, and started asking more detailed questions. "Do you actually wear diapers then? Do you actually USE your diapers?"

I explained everything. The diapers, the ageplay, how some parts were sexual, but mostly it was for comfort these days, etc. She assured me that there was nothing wrong with doing weird stuff, and in return talked to me about some of her own strange fantasies.
>>
>>284309
After that, everything returned to normal. Christmas continued as though nothing had changed, and we went home (to our parents' house, still staying for a few more days.) Now though at long last, I finally have a confidant who knows everything about me. When we were shopping downtown in an obtuse toy store, we passed a display of joke-pacifiers for babies and she nudged me and smiled. I laughed and said it wouldn't work, and gave her an explanation of paci sizes as best I could while we were still in public.

That night we decided to have a sleepover at her apartment to watch old Let's Plays and unwind. She watched me excitedly buy the new ABU diaper that just came out, and was surprised that diapers could have that much color. I had snuck my old childhood teddy bear out of my parents' house and was holding him tight while we sat on the couch.

After a while she pulled out her laptop and started playing some game, and in that moment I had my first true regression. We used to always play games together when we were kids, with me always excitedly watching her solve puzzles I couldn't quite do at that age. I wound up laying down with my head against her arm, chattering about what she was doing with abandon.

Eventually she glanced down at me and said, "Is this part of your thing? I haven't seen you this affectionate in years." I grew suddenly nervous and tried to apologize, but she just smiled and started to pet my head saying that everything was fine. We stayed like that for a while until I nodded off on her and she told me it was bedtime. I gave her a big hug and a sleepy smile, and went off to have the best night's sleep I've had in years, totally relaxed.
>>
>>284310
Sorry about the blogpost, I just thought it might be worth sharing. I put my trust in my big sister, and she gave me the same love and understanding she always has all my life in return.

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas too. It's good to be back.
>>
File: sezDLq6.png (593 KB, 787x1008) Image search: [Google]
sezDLq6.png
593 KB, 787x1008
>>
Does anyone have that one youtube playlist full of diaper vids ?

It was titled "for the people" or something like that
>>
File: giorno_by_34qucker-d97jx2v.png (162 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
giorno_by_34qucker-d97jx2v.png
162 KB, 700x900
>>284408
It got deleted. I just checked.

RIP
>>
>>284311
I told my sister as well, though she's my twin sister so our relationship is a bit different. She was very weirded out at first and things were awkward for a day or so while she asked questions, but she eventually looked into it a bit more and realized that a lot of people are into it, and that made her calm down. She was mostly just worried that I would never find a girl who would accept that part of me, and even told me that I am "the perfect guy besides that one thing." Now every time someone cracks a joke about diapers or something related, she either gives me a smirk or starts laughing.

One great example is on Christmas Eve my little brother, out of nowhere, just says in front of everyone, "For some reason I can see Anon wearing a diaper and just being like, 'Why do I have to wear this...'" My sister lost it and I was just like, "Mmhmm..." All in all nothing much has changed between us, but I still have some regrets about telling her because it is just a sexual thing for me. I guess the one positive thing is that if I ever need anyone to purge my stuff for me if (God forbid) I'm in some horrible accident, she can do it no questions asked.
>>
File: happy_kitten_by_rinonno-d8lz3ln.png (205 KB, 1280x1156) Image search: [Google]
happy_kitten_by_rinonno-d8lz3ln.png
205 KB, 1280x1156
>>284499
>[...] I am "the perfect guy besides that one thing."
Now that's I feeling I'm familiar with, though it's nothing my sister said. She was mostly worried that I'd be too focused on finding an ABDL girl and wanted to know if I could handle a relationship with someone who was just understanding of the fetish. The answer was of course yes, but it would certainly scare me having to come out about it.

As for regrets, I don't think it's that big of a deal. Not sure how your relationship is with your sister, but with mine we've always been open about practically everything, even sex stuff. She's the one who actually explained it to me with an anatomy book way back when. That was part of the reason I felt so bad about keeping this a secret. I should have trusted her sooner.

As for your brother's comment...it'll be rather amusing if any of us wind up in diapers for whatever reason later in life.

>Get that Depends trash out of my face, I'll make my own orders.
>I know what's best.
>>
>Pre-K New Years
Sounds good to me
Who /baby new year/ here?
>>
File: Lily_White.png (1 MB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Lily_White.png
1 MB, 1200x1600
>>284513
I wish, but I didn't bring any of my stash with me and I'd probably be too afraid to wear in front of my friends anyway. Shame, diapers and drinking are absolutely perfect together.
>>
>>284541
If you really want to change that, you can always try to make some friends you're comfortable wearing around or tell some of the friends you already have. I did both this year and it turned out surprisingly well.
I don't think I'll be able to spend New Year's Eve with any of those people or have a proper Baby New Year costume ready in time, but there's always next year.
>>
File: tumblr_mkj7w959fM1sn2r6po1_500.jpg (70 KB, 400x692) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkj7w959fM1sn2r6po1_500.jpg
70 KB, 400x692
Can anyone make a better edit of the awful diaper drawn here?
>>
File: 1450971496729.jpg (244 KB, 900x562) Image search: [Google]
1450971496729.jpg
244 KB, 900x562
>tfw you want to try wearing but you still live with your family and don't want to do the stupid towel thing
>>
>>284636
How to do that stupid towel thing:

Use a tape measure to find the length of your belly button to the small of your back (pretend that there's a straight line through your belly button to your back). add a few inches for your junk.

lay a towel flat and fold over the top to make the towel the same length that you measured.

Fold the towel in thirds lengthwise. Spread out the top and bottom to their full width. You should have a towel that is now one third width with the top and bottom at it's full width.

Lie down and pull up the towel between your legs. Wrap the top inside with the bottom outside.

Pin it (it helps to take in a breath), Use only one half of the pin to hold the material, you don't need to push the pin all the way through.

With practice, You will find it easier to do this.

If you don't have plastic pants, use a small to medium garbage bag with slits in the side (make the slits small and they'll stretch as you pull them up your legs). Tape up the excess width with wrapping, packing, or duct tape.

Go ahead and piss yourself! You've earned it.
>>
>>284636
Poor thing. Do you ever have a significant amount of time to yourself, or are people constantly coming and going? If you've got a good location to keep a stash, you could get a pack (Depends with Tabs or something store-bought) and only use it when you're able.

I managed that for a number of years with both roommates and family, and never got caught or suspected. ABDL diapers are honestly the best thing ever now that I'm living alone, but you gotta work with what ya got.
>>
File: 1438239670804.jpg (68 KB, 619x712) Image search: [Google]
1438239670804.jpg
68 KB, 619x712
>>284645
>Poor thing.
I'm not a baby. ;_;

>Do you ever have a significant amount of time to yourself
Only at night.

>If you've got a good location to keep a stash, you could get a pack (Depends with Tabs or something store-bought)
I'd still worry about someone finding them, and I'd probably be too nervous to go and buy them in person.

For me, it's less about using the diapers and more about regressing and feeling little. I just want to be comfy and suck on a pacifier. ;_;
>>
>>284653
>I'm not a baby. ;_;
Well ya kind of are, but that's alright you know. Sometimes you just need to get away from the adult world for a little while. To that end though, it sounds like online-only diapers would be much better for you. Nothing makes you feel littler than those cute designs and the soft hug of thick padding.

>I'd still worry about someone finding them, and I'd probably be too nervous [...]
Don't let your life be ruled by fear, little one. You're doing something you want to do, something that makes you happy, and you're keeping it as private as you can. Work on building up that confidence. Can't say I know your whole situation, but I'll bet that you can make it work if you just take that first step. Don't let yourself get caught up worrying.
>>
File: 1409760197694.jpg (49 KB, 569x790) Image search: [Google]
1409760197694.jpg
49 KB, 569x790
>>284704
This is making me feel weird. ;~;

>tfw no mommy gf to change you and call you "little one"
>>
File: 1436589418573.gif (459 KB, 680x1000) Image search: [Google]
1436589418573.gif
459 KB, 680x1000
>>284808
Also:

>always thought the diaper whispering in these threads was kinda gay/creepy
>some anon finally does it to me
>it's still kinda gay, but I'm so lonely/desperate that part of me doesn't care

>tfw no comfy pic related diaper gf
>>
>>284808
Well hopefully it's a good-weird ya little goofball. I really do understand when you say that it makes you nervous; I've been there before. Take some time to think about what you want long and hard, then make plans to achieve that. You can order ABDL diapers discreetly, and you can hide them well enough if you know your family's checking habits.

Be methodical. Look at things one baby step at a time.

>>284828
No need to be disparaging, you can ignore me just as easily if you wish. Sometimes every Anon needs a little encouragement, or someone to tell them that they have someone who believes in them. I like to think that I can be that Anonymous.

I want people to be happy.
>>
File: 1450116200870.png (933 KB, 1000x1153) Image search: [Google]
1450116200870.png
933 KB, 1000x1153
>>284841
Did somebody say Miku art?
>>
File: 1443668318570.png (3 MB, 1360x777) Image search: [Google]
1443668318570.png
3 MB, 1360x777
>>284847
>>
File: 1444512282749.jpg (201 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444512282749.jpg
201 KB, 1000x1000
>>284849
>>
File: Miku #6.png (763 KB, 1000x710) Image search: [Google]
Miku #6.png
763 KB, 1000x710
>>284850
>>
File: 1436904234590.png (391 KB, 624x838) Image search: [Google]
1436904234590.png
391 KB, 624x838
>>284841
>ya little goofball
y-you too ;_;
>>
File: 1438885739937.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1438885739937.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>284851
I still have some good Miku pics that can be edited, but idk if anybody would do them lol.
>>
File: 2bb31aa4ba4968f1224cb46594c5b9.jpg (55 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
2bb31aa4ba4968f1224cb46594c5b9.jpg
55 KB, 500x281
>>284635
Does anyone here even know how to art well?
>>
I love wetting and messing myself after a stressful day. It's just so comforting, especially around this time of year where stress is high.
>>
>>284867
You ever take a nice little nap right afterword? That's always the best for melting the stress right out of your body. Really reinforces the safety feeling for me personally.
>>
>>284885
I am pretty tired but I'm having too much fun being in this diaper to sleep. Plus I'm kind of busy tomorrow morning so I can't really afford to have an extra-long morning shower before work.
>>
>>284854
Meant with love of course, dear Anon. Best of luck to you figurin' out how to discreetly play out your padded desires. Keep us updated with developments, as usual.
>>
This thread got comfy while I was away. Good job playing nice, everybody.
I'm with my caregiver right now. He's buying batteries for the train table he got me for my birthday.
>>
>>285004
Happy belated birthday, anon!
>>
>>285008
Thanks. I really like my train table. It's got a bridge that supposed to make a sound when a train goes over it. I'm already fond of pushing my trains across the bridge, and I'm excited to hear the sound it makes.
>>
File: 1449978867862.jpg (473 KB, 1100x578) Image search: [Google]
1449978867862.jpg
473 KB, 1100x578
>>284859
Like this, this is a pretty good pic for an edit. Upskirts and slight reveals are always great
>>
>>284583
>I did both this year and it turned out surprisingly well
...I won't lie, I'm just a scared little weeny when it comes to either of those things. How did the subject come up? How did they react?

I'm on the slow road of telling the people I trust about this fetish, but I'm still spooked about people outside close family.
>>
>>285231
Well, I should say, a couple of years beforehand I told one friend I trusted the most, and that was pure agony. I only did that because I thought not telling anyone was making me more ashamed and self-loathing than was healthy.
It got easier after that.
I went to FetLife events. And then I would tell my other friends I went to an event for people with my kink. This was a big step for me, I was telling them about this as a milestone in my social life. Because I'd been scared to, and putting it off because planning the time off was a hassle. And they happened to be comfortable asking what my kink was, specifically, and were already familiar with the concept of ageplay. One of them had already known an ageplayer in another city.
I think the secret is to think about who you'd feel comfortable talking to about your love life or your sex life.
And as for FetLife events, you'll like some people more than others, some not at all, and you'll like everyone you like in a different way.
>>
>>285271
Thank you most kindly for the advice Anon, really. I'm dwelling on what you've said and trying to figure out how I can manage it.

>I think the secret is to think about who you'd feel comfortable talking to about your love life or your sex life
In terms of friends I think I've only got one I would divulge this to. Maybe I'll introduce the topic in a roundabout way and have him guess it from under me...it's just my style. It'd be nice to have another person I didn't have to hide my stash for when they visit.

>And as for FetLife events, you'll like some people more than others, some not at all, and you'll like everyone you like in a different way
This would be a much harder thing for me. Even in terms of normal outings, I always try to arrange things perfectly without having to take risks talking to people I might not like. My region doesn't seem to be big on ABDL stuff (from my limited searching of FetLife,) but maybe I just need to start looking a state or two over.
>>
>>284512
Idk. I just feel like I've burdened her with this information. She's told me again and again that she doesn't care and it's not a big deal, but if she had some kind of weird kink I would not want to know about it at all. We're pretty close, and we can talk to each other about damn near anything, and I had always told myself that if I were to tell one person in the world about my fetish (barring any serious girlfriends), it would be her. It was in response to her telling me that she smoked weed, and she was convinced that I'm no good at hiding anything and if I ever smoked with her I'd be the one to fuck up and leave something lying around. That's when I fessed up and told her I'd been sneaking diapers into the house and wearing them for years. She said she would have never guessed. So it was mainly a "in your face" kinda thing.

Ironically our dad caught her smoking not too long after. She got rid of what she had left of it and hasn't smoked since. The point remains that I hide diapers better than she hides weed.
>>
>>285321
Yeah, not everyone has the same friends that I do. Make your own judgements about the company you keep. But when I started, I only thought one person I knew would be able to handle my secret, too.
But opening yourself up to the chance that you won't like everyone at a social event is an important skill to develop. And it's easier than you might think.
Even when I left early, or didn't talk to anyone, or sneered at other people enjoying themselves, going to one thing always makes the next one easier.
At least you won't stand out for being shy at a FetLife meetup.
>>
>>285350
To be fair one of them only smells when you fill it, the other reeks all the time.
Diapers can be loud, but dank is called loud for a reason.
>>
>>285402
This. Between the two, I've had a better time hiding diapers, even wet diapers, from my family than weed/weed smell.
>>
>>285350
Ooo, I remember you. I forget where, but you've told this story before somewhere. Maybe in the old /d/ thread.

Just be sure to talk to your sister lots Anon. Give her hugs, and support each other.
>>
We having weed chat now?

I smoke all the time while diapered, it's great. I'm glad I live in Washington where it's legal now.
>>
>>284860
who drew this?
>>
>>285490
It's a shop, last I remember Hyro took credit for it. No idea what he's up to these days.
>>
>>285474
I can't wait to try this when my stuff comes Friday.

Speaking of which, what's the opinion on tykables
>>
>>285516
Tykables are pretty great, but don't flood them too much. And smoking is one the best things to do diapered!
>>
>>285516
Amazing, if a little small on the waist. They can hold tons of fluid, but once you get into the tail-end of the diaper you should stem the tides here or there, it WILL pool before it wicks.
>>
File: image~29.jpg (67 KB, 640x422) Image search: [Google]
image~29.jpg
67 KB, 640x422
>>285516
I picked up a half-case and now it's my go-to diaper. The padding is spread even all over, and the plastic backing is amazingly soft. After a couple of wettings, you should get up and walk around a little. The feeling is enough to make you giggle.

Be wary if you're close to the border on the waist size though. I fit well enough within the smaller of the two, but it's certainly a bit tighter than other diapers I've tried. Keeps it snug when you need it most.
>>
I'm still alive I think. Will finish this tomorrow hopefully.
>>
>>285538
>TFW 30 waist
I should be fine.

Thinking about trying molicare after these, opinions on thOse?
>>
Go shopping with a thick diaper on and a dildo knotted in me:
Y/N?
>>
>>285749
Could get intense and uncomfortable (physically). What the heck, try it and report back to us.
>>
File: 1387498609759.jpg (423 KB, 1242x910) Image search: [Google]
1387498609759.jpg
423 KB, 1242x910
>>284965
>Keep us updated with developments, as usual.
Would anyone really care? [spoiler];_;[/spoiler]
>>
File: 137784657234.png (246 KB, 435x1000) Image search: [Google]
137784657234.png
246 KB, 435x1000
The discussions on these threads are so boring when you don't wear diapers.
>>
File: 1427848880479.png (2 MB, 1950x1950) Image search: [Google]
1427848880479.png
2 MB, 1950x1950
Anyone have the Erin Esurance pic? I can't seem to find her in my folders.
>>
File: 1391475844764.jpg (80 KB, 486x960) Image search: [Google]
1391475844764.jpg
80 KB, 486x960
>>285802
>tfw your parents are going abroad for a vacation and you finally get an opportunity to be alone at home and order some diapers, only for your sibling who's moved out since years ago to suddenly decide to stay at your house while they're away
Holy shit, why. I've been wanting to try them for so many years now, but never had a good opportunity to get them in secret. To make matters worse, they don't sell adult diapers in stores where I live, and it's literally impossible to even get an apartment nowadays unless you're a millionaire, so moving out isn't an option.
>>
File: Think of it as bed insurance.png (400 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Think of it as bed insurance.png
400 KB, 1000x1000
>>285900
Wait, found it.
>>
>>285903
They have suspicions and they're using your sibling as a spy. Ask your sibling if you can borrow their place for some "secret one on one time" with a very special friend.
>>
File: 1369566795011.jpg (352 KB, 743x1074) Image search: [Google]
1369566795011.jpg
352 KB, 743x1074
>>285923
No thanks, that would just make things even more suspicious, not to mention it'd be rather inconsiderate to do fetish play at someone else's place. I'm guessing it was out of consideration for me since I'd be alone at home over New Years otherwise, but god, was that concern misplaced. I'll just have to put up with it and wait for the next opportunity, whenever that is.
>>
>>285948
Stay pure anon. You'll get your chance at Uni.
>>
>>285900
source?
>>
File: 1435639899703.jpg (454 KB, 1050x1680) Image search: [Google]
1435639899703.jpg
454 KB, 1050x1680
>>286011
RFswitched i think.
>>
File: car008.jpg (66 KB, 514x640) Image search: [Google]
car008.jpg
66 KB, 514x640
>>284636
Living with your parents shouldn't be a reason not to wear. You can easily get good brands online and have them shipped to a FedEx or UPS store for free. Instructions:

1) Many online diaper vendors ship via UPS or FedEx. For example, XP Medical ships with FedEx. Email the online vendor, asking what shipping carrier they use.

2) Complete your purchase as you normally would, but in the shipping address, but the address a local FedEx or UPS store, instead of your home address. In the "Apt number" address line put "HOLD FOR PICKUP."

3) Instead of being delivered to your place, your order will be delivered to your local FedEx/UPS store. You can figure out when it is there via online tracking and call them to confirm.

4) Once delivered, pick it up with a photo ID. There is NO extra fee for this and they will hold your package(s) for a week.

I used to do this my late high school years. In fact, been ordering this way for 10 years now. Now find a good hiding spot and you're all set. If you don't have a debit/credit card, well, you have more to do besides buy diapers.
>>
File: 1422227737714.jpg (598 KB, 2522x3305) Image search: [Google]
1422227737714.jpg
598 KB, 2522x3305
>>285958
Thing is, I'm already going there, but our unis don't require you to live at the campus. I thought I had a perfect chance earlier on when I was studying abroad, but there was zero privacy, what with the tiny rooms and several room mates, not to mention the room didn't even have basic stuff like a trash can (none in public either, making the idea of going far away and wearing impossible too). Well, I suppose I did get the opportunity to touch a sample adult diaper (one of those breathable plastic-less ones, though) at a department store there, though.

I heard there might be some store in the city selling adult diapers over the counter, so I'm half considering saying fuck it and trying to buy some from there in secret. I do have pretty good privacy and hiding places in my room, so if I can just make the trip and dispose of them in secret, things might turn out alright.
>>
File: anime.jpg (730 KB, 1650x1024) Image search: [Google]
anime.jpg
730 KB, 1650x1024
>>285474
soggy in seattle?
>>
>>285474
>>Leftism is in WA
COME TO BELLEVUE AND LETS FUCK
>>
>>286034
Your best bet is a medical supply store.
>>
File: 1449915096954.jpg (189 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
1449915096954.jpg
189 KB, 1023x682
>>284311
Yeah, I'm real fucking happy for you. My sister found out and she rags me about it every. single. day. Constantly calling me "diaper boy", winning arguments by saying "At least I don't shit in diapers." or "Go shit in a diaper." Threatening to tell my dad about it, who would torture me about it harder than she does. And the worst, yelling out and calling me "diaper boy" in public when she's mad. Which is all the time.

You're either a fucking liar (Just kidding.), or my family is a fucking wreck compared to yours.
>>
>>286075
Punch her teeth out, then say "Hey, at least I'm old enough to have teeth".
>>
>>286075
Take a shit and wave it in her face with the threat that she'll have to sleep sometime and when she does...
>>
>>286077
Well, I'm slowly losing my teeth due to years of taking behavioral meds, so she rags on me about having no teeth too.

And I can't knock her teeth out or do something crazy like >>286080 said without probably getting institutionalized for it.
>>
>>
>>
File: boom_by_normaldeviant-d5dfuxj.png (363 KB, 1600x1800) Image search: [Google]
boom_by_normaldeviant-d5dfuxj.png
363 KB, 1600x1800
>>
>>
File: ensign_by_theowlcan-d9l3wvt.png (915 KB, 4500x4500) Image search: [Google]
ensign_by_theowlcan-d9l3wvt.png
915 KB, 4500x4500
>>
>>
>>286083
Oh! If you're on meds, then you can claim with confidence that the meds are making you incontinent to your folks. End of argument for your sistah.
>>
>>
>>286095
Used to be on meds. Haven't taken any in about 5 years and brushing every day doesn't exactly cure periodontal disease. And none of them has incontinence as a side effect. And even if it did, my dad would still rag on me because he is a psychopath. (Like me, isn't genetics amazing?)

My mom knows, and she doesn't tease me about it because she wears protective underwear to sleep at night. (Bad infection in leg, almost died, hard to walk. Long story.)

I am basically a NEET who lives on SSI every month and I give half of that to my mom to help pay for the house. My life is complete shit.
>>
>>
File: marika_by_theowlcan-d9lmpw0.png (1 MB, 6000x6000) Image search: [Google]
marika_by_theowlcan-d9lmpw0.png
1 MB, 6000x6000
>>
File: maya_by_theowlcan-d9kumna.png (956 KB, 4500x4500) Image search: [Google]
maya_by_theowlcan-d9kumna.png
956 KB, 4500x4500
>>
>>
>>
File: rinko_by_theowlcan-d9kumnu.png (962 KB, 4500x4500) Image search: [Google]
rinko_by_theowlcan-d9kumnu.png
962 KB, 4500x4500
>>
Some advice for future or current parents. If your kid is acting hyper and your doctor prescribes Ritalin or any other form of methylphenidate, change doctors immediately.

Kids are meant to be kinda hyper. And the dry mouth Ritalin causes is seriously bad for your kids teeth. And if you let them go without brushing their teeth or drink caustic soft drinks, it's makes it 10x worse.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1450948157.slayermike471_pocdf.jpg (239 KB, 1077x1218) Image search: [Google]
1450948157.slayermike471_pocdf.jpg
239 KB, 1077x1218
>>
>>285231
I remember when I was in college a few years ago I had one group of friends who saw me i thick disposable diapers it was 4 girls well they were flabbergasted and dumb struck. The next day i was walking to class and a 5th girl from that group that would hang out but was not with the girls the night before came running up to me all excited and pulling my shirt up and asking"where is your diaper" Turns out that the only thing they talked about for the next few weeks when they would get together was focused around me in diapers and what it all was about or why i was doing it. The girl who was not at the first encounter came to my apartment a lot and asked a bunch of questions and in the end she said that the girls concluded me wearing the diapers was just like a hat i would wear from time to time. After that they always offered to babysit and change my diapers. ;3
>>
File: I WOOD WALK FIVE HUNDRED MILES.jpg (45 KB, 816x1123) Image search: [Google]
I WOOD WALK FIVE HUNDRED MILES.jpg
45 KB, 816x1123
GUESS WHO MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
>>286149
>>
>>286134
Oh Cedric! And here I thought you were so manly!
>>
>>286150
>>
File: TO FALL DOWN AT YOUR DOOR.png (396 KB, 900x922) Image search: [Google]
TO FALL DOWN AT YOUR DOOR.png
396 KB, 900x922
>>286152
>>
>>286149
Why, 'pon my soul! Is it not young James back from the Boer Wars?
>>
>>286134
That's a nice ripe pile of bullshit you got there.
>>
>>286156
So young James, how's the wound then?
>>
>>286153
>>
>>286160
I mean it can't be easy with what all the young ladies giggling about how "soggy" it's made it for you...
>>
>>286075
>>286083
>>286102
...I'm sorry Anon. I didn't mean to sound braggy about it, I was just relived and happy at the time. My family situation is pretty good compared to practically everyone, but I still wouldn't tell my parents about any of this either. They'd probably think I have snapped at best, or am a complete deviant at worst.

Do you have any hope of getting away from all that? Money always tends to make that a difficult task, but are there any jobs you'd be able to work that could sustain living alone? It sounds like most of your family (minus your mother) are trying to drag you down to hell with them.
>>
>>286165
I'm already in hell, this place is my escape.
>>
>>286165
I could live by myself in a HUD apartment, but they'd take most of my SSI check and I'd be fucked for food and totally fucked when it comes to luxuries like diapers and art commissions.

And I really have no hope whatsoever. When Mom and Dad die, I'm probably live with my sister until I die, get kicked out, or get committed by her.
>>
And that's everything new that I have to post and 4chan's doing that solve multiple solutions in the captcha bullshit when you post too much. So, I'm gone for the night. Don't wait up for me.
>>
File: 1433620453121.jpg (195 KB, 939x632) Image search: [Google]
1433620453121.jpg
195 KB, 939x632
Is there a coloured version of this?
>>
>>286230
Sure is! When you color it!
>>
File: wetting.jpg (363 KB, 1300x1990) Image search: [Google]
wetting.jpg
363 KB, 1300x1990
>>286086
Jesus christ, that attempt at an Asian accent is hilarious
>>
File: gwen held.jpg (74 KB, 739x734) Image search: [Google]
gwen held.jpg
74 KB, 739x734
>>286149
>>286150
>>286152
>>286153
>>286160

Those filenames though
>>
File: 1439654366091.png (994 KB, 1101x1100) Image search: [Google]
1439654366091.png
994 KB, 1101x1100
>>
>>284499
>the perfect guy besides that one thing.

Goddamn. I mean I'm not gonna flatter myself and say I'm perfect otherwise, but I hate how much of a liability this is.
>>
>>286488
I was typing up something rather cynical about this, but you know, maybe it's not as bad as it seems. Having a rather unusual fetish means that unless you get extremely lucky with an ABDL partner who is also perfect*, you have to find someone with a great capacity of understanding and acceptance. Isn't this just a really good way to flush out someone who has this trait?

It's easy to get caught in the mindset of, "Well, I guess I'll just be lonely forever..." but you can't lose hope. Know what you're good at, put yourself out there, and be ready to flash your tail feathers like a fucking peacock when someone comes along that makes your heart beat faster.

*The word "Perfect" is based on the societal values of the user's country of residence and is subject to change. Please consult a Dr. before deciding if "Perfect" is the right description for you.
>>
File: ART.jpg (451 KB, 1224x1314) Image search: [Google]
ART.jpg
451 KB, 1224x1314
>>286053
Close, but I'm on the other side of the bay and a bit further north. Seattle's a good two hours away from me.

>>286070
This is tempting
>>
>>286527
I'd probably say it's less based on 'societal values' and more on the preferences and values of the two individuals involved.
>>
>>284841
>I want people to be happy.
You're a good person anon.
>>
>>285763
I would!
>>
>>285763
Bleh, fell asleep at my computer last night and missed this. Anyway...

Course we would little one. We're a small community, and I like to think that we look after our own. Knowing that you successfully got the diapers you've been dreaming of without being found out would warm my heart. There might be other Anons sharing your same fears as well who will be encouraged by your success.

Do what's best for you. Just remember you've got people who believe in ya.
>>
>>286762
I dunno about that, though that might just be the self-doubt talking. Part of the appeal of this fetish to me is the overwhelmingly positive feelings that are often associated with it. All the hugs and trust and encouragement...it really does a lot to bring people hope, I think.

Maybe I'm just being silly. Thank you for your kind words, Anon.
>>
>>286812
You'll end up having some anons fall for you if you keep this up.
>>
File: 1450984483.robbieftt_petxmastree.jpg (185 KB, 1280x1091) Image search: [Google]
1450984483.robbieftt_petxmastree.jpg
185 KB, 1280x1091
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1439857028840.png (339 KB, 600x935) Image search: [Google]
1439857028840.png
339 KB, 600x935
>>286783
>>286812
Wow, you came back. It almost feels like someone out there cares about me.

>we look after our own
I'd love to finally feel accepted, like I belong somewhere. Life has taught me that it's not okay to be vulnerable. ;_;

I doubt I'll be trying diapers anytime soon, though. I'll probably try a pacifier first. You may have seen me talking about that in the last thread.

I wish there was a better way for me to keep in touch with fellow ABs.

>>286764
You guys are the best. ;_;
>>
>>286379
Um she's a character from Archer, she has that bad accent on purpose.
>>
>>286086
>>286937

That's fucking hilarious
>>
>>286836
It's happened before, usually accompanied by a polite but firm refusal. Don't like to lead people on, so I try to differentiate between legitimate flirting and regular old affectionate behavior.

If I were gay I'd probably be drowning in requests to be a Daddy. I've got practically everything going for me, so I'd be a significant catch. As it stands though there doesn't seem to be much of a market for a straight, dom-leaning switch. There's a good chance I'm not getting myself out there enough, but it's still discouraging at times.
>>
>>286961
>If I were gay I'd probably be drowning in requests to be a Daddy

Can confirm. I get dudes messaging me out of the blue pretty often, but I don't think I've ever had a woman do the same.
>>
>>286914
>Life has taught me that it's not okay to be vulnerable. ;_;
While you're on here, life can shove it. Just let yourself relax in the warm embrace and comforting words of Anonymous. Depending on what you're looking for, sometimes you might get gently played with, other times you might get serious advice, but it will always be delivered from the perspective of a well-intentioned caregiver.

>You may have seen me talking about that in the last thread
I do remember, in fact. That will probably be a good place to start for you; they're very easy to hide, and are wonderful at making you feel little. I've accidentally nodded-off while sucking on one more than once. It's hypnotically rhythmic. Go order yourself a cute one that fits you and get excited!
>>
File: 1399355718181.jpg (58 KB, 850x733) Image search: [Google]
1399355718181.jpg
58 KB, 850x733
>>286972
>Just let yourself relax in the warm embrace and comforting words of Anonymous.
That sounds really nice. ;_;

>Go order yourself a cute one that fits you and get excited!
I just worry that the box will have something suspicious on it, and even if it doesn't, I know my parents will ask about it. I hate lying to them.
>>
>>286979
I was the guy who recommended that UK retailer in the last thread. Based on that experience, they sent me the paci in one of those lightly-padded envelopes, not much bigger than your average letter. Only thing on the outside was the location and name of the sender in the UK.

As per usual with online ABDL stuff, the incriminating info is on the inside.
>>
File: 1334518155643.jpg (605 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1334518155643.jpg
605 KB, 900x1200
>>286979
Pretty much everywhere you can order from will have discrete shipping, but baby-pants does have an amazon storefront. Anything you order through there will come in the usual packaging. I'd suggest just picking this up and not worrying too much about the color, since you never really see it while using the thing.

http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Pants-Nuk-Medic-Pro/dp/B003NNETG2

As for lying about what's in the box, the only advice I can give is to stop caring because it really doesn't matter.
>>
File: 1348579432629.jpg (228 KB, 1200x931) Image search: [Google]
1348579432629.jpg
228 KB, 1200x931
>>286991
>As for lying about what's in the box, the only advice I can give is to stop caring because it really doesn't matter.
B-But, I love my parents. ;_;
>>
This is reminding me of that scene from Se7en.

>What's in the box!?

Just claim it's human remains if your parents ask you, less awkward that way.
>>
File: brs_by_hofbondage-d8t7u0s.jpg (201 KB, 1000x758) Image search: [Google]
brs_by_hofbondage-d8t7u0s.jpg
201 KB, 1000x758
>>286995
Your parents don't love you the same way we love you
>>
>>287048
What's that supposed to mean? ;_;
>>
>>287081
It means that your parents are nosey and perhaps judgemental, or you're projecting them judging.

We won't judge you for it, we love you anon
>>
File: diamin_by_jamjarmonster-d8xfnsk.jpg (167 KB, 670x1124) Image search: [Google]
diamin_by_jamjarmonster-d8xfnsk.jpg
167 KB, 670x1124
>>287081
I mean that there comes a time when platonic parental love needs to be superseded by romantic love, which can only be obtained through other people.
>>
>>
>>
File: 1429680404034.png (268 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
1429680404034.png
268 KB, 400x800
>>287133
>we love you anon
C-Can I have a hug?

>>287171
What about romantic parental love?
>>
>>287197
That's fine, just

you know

keep it outside of your actual family
>>
File: 1412562384898.jpg (2 MB, 1500x2100) Image search: [Google]
1412562384898.jpg
2 MB, 1500x2100
>>287207
Oh, of course! I meant in a caregiver/little sort of way.

>tfw you will never experience pic related from either side
Being a switch is suffering.
>>
>>287197
Of course sweety! You can have all the hugs you want
>>
File: 1447382223743.jpg (126 KB, 1024x745) Image search: [Google]
1447382223743.jpg
126 KB, 1024x745
>>287215
Just a heads up, this forever alone stuff isn't endearing
>>
File: CaughtInTheMoment.png (263 KB, 1061x1024) Image search: [Google]
CaughtInTheMoment.png
263 KB, 1061x1024
>tfw going at night to the kitchen to make coffee
THE CRINKLING! It's so loud.
>>
File: 1439673968011.png (133 KB, 444x448) Image search: [Google]
1439673968011.png
133 KB, 444x448
>>287273
I want lots and lots. ;_;

>>287304
I'm used to the atmosphere on /r9k/. I'll tone it down.
>>
>>286153
I want a followup to this where he messes himself in front of everyone.
>>
File: 1444947135999.png (1022 KB, 1000x1649) Image search: [Google]
1444947135999.png
1022 KB, 1000x1649
>>287081
You've clearly never fucked another person before, have you?
>>
File: 1405505226892.png (430 KB, 1280x1811) Image search: [Google]
1405505226892.png
430 KB, 1280x1811
>>287667
No, but I know the difference between platonic and romantic love.

Or, is there some secret I'm not privy to because I'm a virgin?
>>
>>287674
Yes, there is a secret. Onsies, while cute on your SO, are a terrible idea. Sure, she's comfy and happy. Mean while you're stuck trying to break down the fortress walls and fiddling with a tiny, tiny zipper. Don't do it man.
On a less sarcastic note, the degree between the love of another and the love of a parent is a difference in the orders of magnitude.
>>
File: 1431702191120.png (959 KB, 1765x2953) Image search: [Google]
1431702191120.png
959 KB, 1765x2953
>>287682
>the degree between the love of another and the love of a parent is a difference in the orders of magnitude
I get that, dude. I'm not a sociopath or anything. It's just weird when strangers on the Internet tell you they love you.
>>
File: 1431570366996.jpg (84 KB, 687x636) Image search: [Google]
1431570366996.jpg
84 KB, 687x636
>>287685
Also, was that little anecdote about onesies from firsthand experience? If so, would you mind sharing how you met this SO of yours?

I swear, where do you guys find all these girls who're into diapers?
>>
File: 1444936770728.jpg (109 KB, 1024x611) Image search: [Google]
1444936770728.jpg
109 KB, 1024x611
>>287689
I got her the onesie for christmas. She's like 5-5 so shes the constant cold type. She doesnt know about my abdl thing. I tend to put it on the back burner during relationships. My casual interest isn't worth the potential stress it'd put on her, you know? I want her to be happy and I'm not going to put my casual fetish above her need for dignity.
>>
File: 1440009748319.png (945 KB, 790x1098) Image search: [Google]
1440009748319.png
945 KB, 790x1098
>>287733
She may not be into diapers, but getting her a onesie for Christmas is still really cute. Is she a cuddler?
>>
>>287674
>>287685
Buddy boy, you sound like you really need to find a good gal pal/boy toy to be with. How old are you, out of curiosity?
>>
File: 1438988044261.png (200 KB, 448x560) Image search: [Google]
1438988044261.png
200 KB, 448x560
>>287804
I'll be 22 in a few weeks.

>you sound like you really need to find a good gal pal/boy toy to be with
Why, did I say something weird?
>>
File: 1445028462741.png (504 KB, 1113x1329) Image search: [Google]
1445028462741.png
504 KB, 1113x1329
>>287787
Well she was. Then I got her a onesie. Now she's warm, happy and completely content either way. I seem to have shot myself in the foot.
>>
File: Ocersized_Sweater_by_i01.jpg (70 KB, 1024x832) Image search: [Google]
Ocersized_Sweater_by_i01.jpg
70 KB, 1024x832
>>287813
You seem like you're being overly analytical and overly concerned with the whole process, like you're just plain worrying too much. I wasn't that much younger than you when I lost my virginity, so I can understand.
>>
File: 1431042371303.jpg (273 KB, 1075x821) Image search: [Google]
1431042371303.jpg
273 KB, 1075x821
>>287872
I don't think I'm worried about that; I've all but reached the "acceptance" stage.

I'm just not accustomed to so much affection, especially from people whom I've never met. That's not to say that I don't appreciate it, though; you guys really are a kind and understanding bunch.
>>
Is it wierd to have a fetish based goal? I think by the end of next year I want to be in diapers every night.
>>
>>285649
stay based breh
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 360x480
>>
>>288067
Go for it. Is there any reason you can't start now?
>>
>>286080
Any strategy that involves waving shit around is probably suboptimal
>>
>>286230
i think the preferred term here is 'nigger', not 'coloured'

please be considerate of our culture tia
>>
>>288305
That looks sweet, get a scanner, I want to see it with better quality.
>>
Nobody posts diaper stuff in the globalized fetish threads anymore.

What's your ABDL globalization idea?
>>
>>288711
Teens aren't potty trained until they're in college. Not everyone potty trains though (it's hard after all!).
>>
>>288711
I would just want wearing diapers and acting like a toddler to be acceptable, if embarassing, late bloomer behavior
>>
>>288737
I like this idea because it means that there would probably be a lot of media created to appeal to them. You go into a Hot Topic and instead of MLP shirts they have cute pacifiers and onesies.
>>
>>288746
A hipster trend starts wherein they only wear cloth diapers, and a sudden explosion of fashionable diaper covers ensues.
>>
File: 2015-05-15.png (299 KB, 850x620) Image search: [Google]
2015-05-15.png
299 KB, 850x620
>>288711
TL;DR: every female on earth ends up as either a milf or a loli, shenanigans ensue.
>>
>>288721
>>288737
>>288746
>>288768

We get to the point where cloth diapers are more hipster attire because they're environmentally friendly, while fashion conscious young people who don't care about disposables start buying a variety of styles and designs of disposable diapers in clothing stores around the country.
>>
WOO
My tykables showed up today, 6 days early!
They seem awesome, I'll let you guys know how dank-n-diapers goes.
>>
>>288599
Yeah, but it feels good to be childish that way.
>>
File: 1372020802686.jpg (766 KB, 1905x1822) Image search: [Google]
1372020802686.jpg
766 KB, 1905x1822
>>286026
I'm not the Anon you replied to, but thank you for posting this. I had bought Snuggies over the summer while I had the house to myself all day. That was my first time being padded. When classes started, I had to resort to Depends because I was worried about my parents getting home before me on the day the diapers arrived. If I can have them delivered to a UPS store, then that's a game changer. My neighborhood is basically right next to a UPS store. Thank you based Anon.
>>
File: Santa_sSpecialDelivery.png (1 MB, 1600x1342) Image search: [Google]
Santa_sSpecialDelivery.png
1 MB, 1600x1342
>>
File: at the beach.png (430 KB, 1875x1754) Image search: [Google]
at the beach.png
430 KB, 1875x1754
>>288297
Thank you, anon. Here is a small update to the picture. Sorry its not done yet, I'm still not feeling well.

>>288721
>>288737
>>288746
>>288768
I love these kinds of ideas.
>>
>>289101
Sis and I picked up these apples from under the tree. I said you can't make a pie out of crabapples and she said, "I learned how in the Girl Scouts". She used brown sugar and the crust was just so crispy and nice. Well, it was so good we ate it all before dinner. Mommy came in and said, "What the hell is going on here?" I remember, Mommy, you know that's the first time I ever heard you swear.
>>
Newspaper taxis appear on the shore,
Waiting to take you away.
Climb in the back with your head in the clouds,
And you're gone.
>>
File: 1445464705492-1.png (1 MB, 1024x1386) Image search: [Google]
1445464705492-1.png
1 MB, 1024x1386
>tfw you so butthurt on 4chan of all places you have to post pictures to make yourself feel better.
>>
>>289306
>>289300
>>289312
Leave shitposter. Wasting your time.
>>
File: tumblr_n7t5vvyJNd1seyuhgo1_500.png (80 KB, 394x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7t5vvyJNd1seyuhgo1_500.png
80 KB, 394x750
>>289326
Cool.
>>
>>289320

I think he's pretty funny. Got some decent reaction images out of it.
>>
>>289311
Is that Tokyo Mew Mew? I haven't seen that in ages.
>>
She takes just like a woman, yes, she does
She makes love just like a woman, yes, she does
And she aches just like a woman
But she breaks just like a little girl troll
>>
>>289332

It is, who would have thought, right. The artist has a few more pieces, her name is Strawb-Ellie

>>289334

Dude nobody fucking cares lad, seriously.
>>
File: 1364795838453.png (48 KB, 920x868) Image search: [Google]
1364795838453.png
48 KB, 920x868
>>289338
oh god why
>>
>>289352
Just a little innuendo for our "guest".
>>
>>289332
>Tokyo Mew Mew
>>
>>289352
Or was my hint >>289280
too subtle?
>>
File: tumblr_np67ke0MRi1unj3z3o1_1280.jpg (114 KB, 623x622) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np67ke0MRi1unj3z3o1_1280.jpg
114 KB, 623x622
>>288711
>technology becomes advanced enough where capitalism becomes obsolete and democratic socialism rises as the most efficient form of government
>food shortages become a thing of the past, production so high in every single industry that there's no shortage
>robotics become so advanced that they begin to make humans obsolete, even in the more professional and educated positions like doctors, professors, ect.
>domestic robots begin to dominate home life, taking over almost every chore in the house
>ABDL's, now not needing a job, in a land of plenty, use a mixture of domestic robots and custom manufacturing (think 3D printing) to create neighborhoods full of babyfied adults.
>as the communities "mature"(hah) and grow, two different factions begin to form
>one group does not educate their children, turning them into immature adults with the basic ability and education of children
>the other group has their children at least somewhat integrate into normal society, allowing them to leave if they wish
>eventually the second faction dies out because no children really want to stay, and the neighborhoods full of kinksters turn into neighborhoods of fully grown toddlers living out their lives.
>>
>>289546
but a lack of sex education causes the immature adults to die out. Humans are extinct and the robots reach singularity taking over the planet and creating a robot utopia.
>>
File: 1439866696703.png (3 MB, 2000x1600) Image search: [Google]
1439866696703.png
3 MB, 2000x1600
>>289562
>Robots attain sentience and develop fetishes, soon there is a growing faction of ABDL robots
>>
File: TeasingAroundTheTree.png (1 MB, 1024x1338) Image search: [Google]
TeasingAroundTheTree.png
1 MB, 1024x1338
>>289562
>but a lack of sex education causes the immature adults to die out.
Nah probably not, I mean, sex education really doesn't teach you how to have sex. Even an uneducated immature adult can discover that sticking a penis into a vagina makes both parties feel good. As a matter of fact, the immature adults would probably breed like rabbits, considering the robots can give killer pre-natal care and midwife like pros. The lack of sex education would mean that they don't use contraceptives or anything like that.
>>
>>289570
I'm not changing an oily diaper. Especially when it's chock full o'nuts.
>>
>>289580
STD. Can you say it, boys and girls?
>>
>>289584
"eth tee dee." Nice try!
>>
>>284309
>>284311
Tell us your sister's strange fantasies. I want to fap to them.
>>
File: pc13103579692_petichan.jpg (303 KB, 1200x1679) Image search: [Google]
pc13103579692_petichan.jpg
303 KB, 1200x1679
>>284499
Twincest is the answer. Breed more of your kind.
>>
>>289857
You first.
>>
>>284309
>>284310
What the fuck. Why would you tell a family member about your kinks.
>>
>>289870

get your fucking ninpon shit back to /D/
>>
File: akko_by_34qucker-d9m4yha.png (243 KB, 546x1100) Image search: [Google]
akko_by_34qucker-d9m4yha.png
243 KB, 546x1100
I guess 4chan's back from it's connection errors.
>>
>>
>>
File: ascent_by_theowlcan-d9lwdv0.png (2 MB, 4500x4500) Image search: [Google]
ascent_by_theowlcan-d9lwdv0.png
2 MB, 4500x4500
>>
>>
>>
File: frizzle_by_theowlcan-d9m5ni7.png (1 MB, 4500x4500) Image search: [Google]
frizzle_by_theowlcan-d9m5ni7.png
1 MB, 4500x4500
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: sierra2_by_34qucker-d9m4yop.png (258 KB, 600x1200) Image search: [Google]
sierra2_by_34qucker-d9m4yop.png
258 KB, 600x1200
>>
>>
>>290126
This is super cute!
>>
>>289857
She likes to read about girls getting fucked by their "Daddy." That actually set me at ease more than anything else, as it sounded a bit like the DDLG section of ABDL, just without all the paraphernalia. It's all about having control taken away for her through bondage, refusal, hitting (with safety words,) etc.

>>290039
Because my sister is the friend with whom I can share anything. I knew that, but still waited all these years to tell her about my deepest secret. It was foolish of me. She gave me nothing but acceptance and smiles, and now we're able to talk with complete transparency about anything.
>>
>>
File: 1377574021229.jpg (19 KB, 201x247) Image search: [Google]
1377574021229.jpg
19 KB, 201x247
>>290277
why
>>
>>286126
Anyone have more potty pics?
>>
>>290276
You took a big risk. I'm glad it didn't backfire on you, but I wouldn't have done it.

Maybe you could get introduced to some of your sisters ddlg friends and convert them into ABDLs.
>>
>>290144
diggin' the lines on this one
>>
>>290284
Looking back on it, the worst thing that could've happened would be that she was thoroughly grossed out and requested we just don't talk about it. Probably would've flared up my self-consciousness, but no real fear of getting outed. As it stands, I think she may actually be glad that her emotionally stoic and stable younger brother is actually much closer to her "little" brother that used to play games with her all the time.

>Maybe you could get introduced to some of your sisters ddlg friends
Pretty sure those don't exist. She was talking about stories she had read on erotica websites. As far as I know, she's only done the more vanilla bondage stuff with her boyfriend, and doesn't seem too concerned about bringing it into the bedroom. We had a pretty long discussion about fantasy desires vs. actual desires while we were driving around.
>>
File: 1419743749600.jpg (452 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
1419743749600.jpg
452 KB, 1000x1414
>>290135
>>290145
>>290148
This guy puts out art like crazy, and it's awesome.
Wish he'd spend a bit more time on a few of them, but otherwise no complaints.
[spoiler]I'm not at all an artist, but sometimes the eyes look a bit wonky, too[/spoiler]
>>
>>290144
Stop posting Arucant
>>
>>289870
The only secret bigger than my diaper fetish is that I once had a dream where I was actually having sex with her. I woke up feeling disgusted and almost physically ill.
>>
>>290305
Hey, you never know man. You've got to keep your options open, and DDLG girls are probably the easiest people to convince into diapers.
>>
>>290325
Oh, I didn't mean they don't exist at all. Just not in her friend circles; or mine for that matter. We are both the most normal people imaginable on the outside while we hide our nerdy/kinky interests. Not the best recipe for making meaningful connections with people, I know...but it's a hard habit to break.

I'd be down if some girl wanted to engage in DDLG play. There are limits of course, but figuring those out would be fun as hell. Putting a diaper on someone who hasn't worn since they were a baby is something I'd love to do. Breaking their "diaper virginity," so to speak.
>>
>>290307
I keep telling him to draw different eye shapes, but as soon as he gives it a try, he reverts to his usual way of drawing them in the next picture.
>>
I got a question for y'all:
How does one come up with a user name for ABDL stuff? Because I would like to keep that part of my life hidden from people that can affect my life in some way if they knew that I love to wear diapers. For example, an employee get terminated due to the fact that the employer somehow found out said employee is wearing diapers, without a medical reason and note from the doctor.

PS: I couldn't post an image because I'm on my Wii U at the moment.
>>
>>290363
Uh, the same way you make up any other username. Just keep your username separate from your non-abdl usernames
>>
File: 1451259393908.png (1 MB, 1280x1289) Image search: [Google]
1451259393908.png
1 MB, 1280x1289
>>290363
First off, you have to be 18 or older to post here.
Second, get a laptop. Vidya systems are for vidya.
And finally, just use whatever. Like >>290372
said, don't make it similar to usernames you use for other stuff. Lowers the chance of somebody finding you out.
>>
>Dream about diapers for the first time in ages
>I'm in an MMO, getting stuck in a sprawling house where the NPCs are "bigs," and the quest chains start leading you towards different "little" factions
>Everyone is people I knew in high school and college for some reason
>Eventually wind up getting caught someplace I'm not supposed to be, and am getting taken back to the little area for what I assume is going to be awesome stuff
>Quest chain breaks, and I can't find the next one before waking up

Fucking hell me, can't you at least make a working quest system in your dreams? I need to think on this more so I'll be ready next time; it was super fun. For some reason most of my dreams lately have involved houses that make no sense, and I always wind up wandering around.
>>
>>290305
>>
>Want to order a case of Overnights
>But I live with a nosy family, so to get diapers I usually have them sent to a UPS Customer Center and held for manual pickup
>Tykables doesn't specify what shipper they'll actually use for delivery, only that they use FedEx, UPS, and USPS
>Don't know if I can request a specific carrier, or even have them mark the box for pickup

What do?
>>
>>290515
How about you contact them through email and ask? It would certainly be in their best interest to help potential customers with questions like that. Hope it all works out for you, Overnights are cozy as fuck. I can never bring myself to wear pants with them cause they're just so darn cute.
>>
>>290572
Bad thing is, can't even tell if this is really him or not.
>>
File: Computer.jpg (609 KB, 1050x1680) Image search: [Google]
Computer.jpg
609 KB, 1050x1680
>>290572
>lying on the internet
I think you need a time out.
>>
>>290572
>shitload
kek.
>>
>>290515
Mine came through UPS yesterday.
>>
>>290363
>For example, an employee get terminated due to the fact that the employer somehow found out said employee is wearing diapers.

Shit is this a thing? I hope not.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 186

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.