[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could Hiei have won without the dragon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Shot0169.png (732 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
Shot0169.png
732 KB, 576x432
Could Hiei have won without the dragon?
>>
>>133398320
no, that guy was op as fuck
>>
File: ifonly.jpg (71 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
ifonly.jpg
71 KB, 700x500
>>133398320
what if instead of the dragon.
they fought.
fire guy spend most his time shooting off fire slices.
Hiei goes super speed to land a couple of blows.
takes the guy down.
Team urameshi goes wild.
fire guy stands up powers up beats Hiei up for a bit.
same dramatic music plays from almost every ep.
Hiei looks inside himself uses some type of ice demon/fire power.
either freezes the flames
with a shot of yukina being all whoa a male ice demon.
stabs flame mctough guy with his arm freezes his ass walks away end.
or becomes immune to the flames because he's a fire demon and absorbs his flames and shoots them back at them with koenma saying something about that being a dragon type ability or some shit to help set it up for a future fight.
everybody in awe.
>>
>>133399823
Hiei would never use Ice powers, he hates Ice bitches. and Yukina had not shown up yet, but all around great alternative.
>>
The dragon is like his only attack.
>>
>>133398320
He wouldn't have won that one or the one against Bui. The Dragon was his ace-in-the-hole.
>>
>>133399953
He has others, but why use anything else? Its almost always a 1hit kill.
>>
>>133399994
Because he can't even stand up after using it.
>>
>>133399994
Well the first time he used it it basically crippled him and even after he mastered it he got at best 2 -3 uses.
>>
>>133400051
after he masters it, hes fine for the most part.
>>133400082
which is bullshit on its own, using that shit more than once or twice should be impossible, even if he has mastered it.
>>
File: 1864651352123165.jpg (240 KB, 1050x1800) Image search: [Google]
1864651352123165.jpg
240 KB, 1050x1800
>>133399936
I know I know but I would've loved for something like that to happen.
that way we could have an arc of him accepting his Ice demon self.
not anything involving the actual ice apparitions just Yukina.
then maybe him incorporating it more into his fighting style.
who knows maybe
Summoning the dragon of ice that causes something to hit absolute zero. or some other
sick edgy shit.
>>
In my opinion, no. Kurama says as much.

"Hiei will never admit it, but the darkness technique is a desperate resort he never hoped he would have to use."

Unless, it's my headcanon that he could have won, had he used the Dragon of the Darkness Sword. Because I like to think that nobody ever uses the Dragon because it will kill not only the opponent, but also the user if it doesn't feel satisfied with the opponent. So only it can only be used on someone like Zeru or Bui, or turn on you. Hiei at the time of his fight with Makintaro had already mastered the flame, but couldn't use it, because Makintaro was too weak to satisfy its hunger and it would kill him too (or cause him to have to reveal his trump card, by absorbing the flame). The only way around this is by channeling the flame into a sword, which can only be done for a brief instance (hence why nobody knew anything happened), or can be done for an extended period determined by when it decides to feed on you, as well as carries the downside of not being able to be thrown. Take your pick.
>>
>>133398320

Hiei is immune to fire attacks, that guy was all fire.

The real question is, was it Kurama that beat Yomi in the final tournament?
>>
>>133400359
I like to think that he can't use Ice techniques because Yukina absorbed them all when they were born. That's what makes her so special. She's doubly-gifted, and able to create permafrosted crystals.

Besides, I've always found it cool, how that Saint Beast Seiryu, freezes his leg, and then Hiei surprised him, by leaping off his sword or whatever and basically ignoring anything happened at all, for reasons we wouldn't find out for hundreds of chapters/episodes.
>>
Fucking manlet
>>
>>133400730
No
>>
File: side.jpg (116 KB, 517x744) Image search: [Google]
side.jpg
116 KB, 517x744
>>133400787
>I like to think that he can't use Ice techniques because Yukina absorbed them all when they were born. That's what makes her so special.

I definitely get you them having some specific twin power would have been satisfying as fuck.
I just always thought about
>"the darkness technique is a desperate resort he never hoped he would have to use."
or any of the other characters mentioning how badass it was as they saw that shit go down.
or even the strongest were scared of the drasgons.
it all made me think that maybe there where other dragon techniques.
what if Hiei ended up mastering more then just one.
having to journey to demon world to meet a dragon Avatar the last airbender style to learn their techniques.
what if he launched them at the same time or some shit like in the movie when he launched multiple.
>>
>>133400730
nah, just some random mook, which sucks. Would of been nice to see Kurama do it.
>>
>>133401368
Kurama kills him becomes Demon king.
Yomi's son grows up fixated on revenge.
final fight them
>>
File: 1411365199910.png (655 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
1411365199910.png
655 KB, 550x733
>>133398320
He IS the dragon.
>>
>>133401637
he becomes the dragon.
>>
>>133401368

>Some random mook

Which could have been Kurama
>>
>>133398320
Maybe he should've become a multi-eyed green man again.
>>
>>133401828
I doubt they would of dismissed Kuramas fight like that. Hes part of the big 3, hes the Piccolo of Yu Yu
>>
>>133402342
so that mean Hiei = Vegeta
>>
>>133402452
obviously
>>
>>133401828

that was the whole point, that the random guy won because the stronger guys got unlucky and fought each other before he fought them so he was able to fight them when they were tired
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.