[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else like Blue Submarine No. 6? It's one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: mutio.jpg (110 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
mutio.jpg
110 KB, 800x640
Does anyone else like Blue Submarine No. 6? It's one of my favorite "throw on the TV to fall asleep to" things.

What was Zorndyke's motivation? Why did he kill 10 billion people?

I'm still a bit confused on the little girl who reads psychic profiles of sea creatures as colors. What's her deal?
>>
>>139269172
>Does anyone else like Blue Submarine No. 6? It's one of my favorite "throw on the TV to fall asleep to" things.

>falling asleep to THE THRILL

>What was Zorndyke's motivation? Why did he kill 10 billion people?

Nihilist Eco-Terrorist

>I'm still a bit confused on the little girl who reads psychic profiles of sea creatures as colors. What's her deal?

Loli Passive Sonar
>>
File: Capture.png (440 KB, 962x716) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
440 KB, 962x716
>>139269866
>Nihilist Eco-Terrorist
But Hayami outright acknowledged eco-terrorism isn't Zorndyke's game.

>Loli Passive Sonar
As weird as it might seem, I JUST got that she reads that shit using sonar. All those blatant sonar blasts meant nothing to me before it finally dawned on me.

Still a bit confused how the little grill reads the sonar though. Dolphins are yellow and orange, the mutants in the Phantom Ship are all black.
>>
The OSTs were pretty awesome.
>>
>>139269172
i know deep down when i watched this, that the show was good and i loved it, but i still dont understand the end 100% myself, The oceanpeople and humans end up sharing earth right? also Mutio a top teir.
>>
>>139272357
>The oceanpeople and humans end up sharing earth right?
Correct. They learned to live with one another.
>>
>>139272513
>They learned to live with one another
Yet to be seen, they at least agreed to not nuke each other.
>>
>>139272682
Well yeah, they at least tried.

Wait, didn't the oceanpeople lose all their nukes when the Phantom Shit got rekt?
>>
>>139270256
>Dolphins are yellow and orange, the mutants in the Phantom Ship are all black.

I assume its some kind of sound version of Synesthesia.
>>
File: 1458469040098.gif (1000 KB, 450x234) Image search: [Google]
1458469040098.gif
1000 KB, 450x234
>kill 10 billion people
>Dindu Nuffin
>its white-male fault
it's like "nigger vs with-male the animation"
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.