[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another thread about all the new Fate stuff still in the process
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1426931388503.jpg (653 KB, 1700x2209) Image search: [Google]
1426931388503.jpg
653 KB, 1700x2209
Another thread about all the new Fate stuff still in the process of coming out, or being translated in the last few days.

Lets keep going for now.
>>
SEVEN
E
V
E
N

MINUTES
I
N
U
T
E
S
>>
>>122925307
I just want CCC translated. Official or not, I don't mind.
>>
Posting all the interview things posted so far

>Q: Why do you like drawing Saber-faces so much?
>Nasu: I'd like to know that too.
>Takeuchi: Huh, what's with this atmosphere? You're making me seem like I'm a weirdo, like I'm a perverse dude or something.
>Nasu: You've been doing this for over 10 years; you're plenty perverse. "Doing what you set out to do" is a handy expression, isn't it.
>Takeuchi: Oh man, I just got told by the guy who's still adding stuff to the Fate canon even as he keeps saying he "doesn't wanna"...

>It's like this. In the original work it was like "up until now it were just attacks that don't even need to be evaded, but since this alone will cause a fatal wound Berserker intercepted it → great disaster due to Noble Phantasm detonation". On the other hand, in the anime was more like "Berserker couldn't react due to Saber's fatal wound → took it wide open and recovered after another One Life Lost" - please think along these lines. Given the circumstances, two of his remaining lives were expended.
>I see, so that's is why God Hand in the anime is restored after 3 days...
>>
>>122923325
>>122923686
>>122924022
People who haven't read UBW. Gilgamesh doesn't even have to get slightly serious to shit all over Berserker. Gil only needs Enkidu and 9 Noble Phantasms strong enough (C rank or above) to pierce God Hand from Gate of Babylon.

He fucking does it without breaking a sweat AND rips out Ilyas heart right in front of him before he disappears just to fuck with him more.
>>
>>122925337
Blunder of the century
>>
>Q: For Berserker's Noble Phantasm "God Hand," it says that he'll gain resistance to any attack he's been dealt, but does it require for him to "die" for this to happen? Would the same attack work multiple times so long as he doesn't die from it?
>Nasu: There's no need for him to die. It's something like...for example, if he is damaged by flames, after his wounds heal he'd gain +100 fire resistance or so.
>Takeuchi: Hey, seems like it's been toned-down. Wouldn't it have rendered flames completely ineffective before?
>Nasu: I said it wouldn't work, not that it would become completely ineffective.
>BB: "I nullify all attacks, and Mr. Macho there triples his defense! How are these two any different?!"
>Herakles: "(I'm not hacking the system like you are!)"
>Takeuchi: Either way, it's a pretty broken skill.

>When will I get a route? -Illya
>Nasu: "You already have one, it's Prisma Illya."
>Takeuchi: "Are you sure it's okay to say that?"
>Nasu: "Of course, if I can't do something myself somebody else will do it for me, aren't humans amazing?"

>Q: What does the minus sign mean on stat sheets? I've been wondering about this for years, and it's starting to cause my head to go bald so an answer would be greatly appreciated.
>Nasu: Oh dear. The minus sign is basically for when something qualified for a B in terms of rank, but is not quite a B- rank in terms of power, closer to C-rank, even. Think of it as a number that isn't quite reliably stable. And do take care of your hair.
>Takeuchi: So it's kind of like how your pace of writing output starts getting shaky when video game you're hyping is around the corner.
>Nasu: Thank you for the all too illuminating example. Do take care of your mushroom.
>>
>>122925446
>C rank
With your previous comment about B rank I thought you were just a mistaken retard, but you saying C now only shows this is bait.
>>
>>122925581
Then leave. This thread isn't meant to convince non-fans of becoming fans. If you don't like TM stuff then go discuss stuff that you like.
>>
>>122925631
Wait, you still haven't realized the stupidity of that post?
>>
>>122925729

HE'S JUST BAITING YOU MORE
HE HAS YOU ON THE HOOK
STOP NIBBLING
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.