[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the Evangelion of our generation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Javelin.gif (434 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
Javelin.gif
434 KB, 500x720
What is the Evangelion of our generation?
>>
>>144074515
Valvrave and Gundam Seed Destiny
>>
>>144074515
Valvrape
>>
>>144074515

Reeee:Zero.
>>
Quality wise, im not sure if anything can match it. Popularity-wise, probably steins;gate or death note.
>>
Rebuild of Evangelion.
>>
>>144074515
>our generation

I don't know but Evangelion is the Evangelion of my generation.
>>
>>144074515
>our generation
we are millennials right?
>80's to 00's?
>>
>>144074515
There is none, at least no one is dumb enough to be baited by religious undertones in anime anymore, or a show that solidifies arch type characters.

It's debatable but Haruhi was the last show to create a surge of mass following, then the creators killed the hype.

Death Note, Stein;s gate and Shingeki no Kyojin are arguably the runners up to try to pry into metaphysical themes.
>>
>>144074880
How does AoT pry into any metaphysical theme?
>>
File: 123456.png (482 KB, 1068x671) Image search: [Google]
123456.png
482 KB, 1068x671
>>144074515
Re:Zero.
>>
>>144074880
>Shingeki no Kyojin
Nigger what? I can kind of see where you are going with the others but I cannot grasp how you can make any kind of connection between Evangelion and SnK.
>>
>>144074686
That's almost 10 years old, you fossil.
>>
>>144074997
>>>/tv/
Never post here again.
>>
>>144074515

probably Re:Zero, you don't get more memey than that
>>
Greco
>>
What is the Madoka of our generation?
>>
k-on
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.