[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yamada and The 7 Witches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 5
File: 000[1].jpg (428 KB, 1127x1600) Image search: [Google]
000[1].jpg
428 KB, 1127x1600
Am I the only one still keeping up with this? I got introduced to it by the show last summer and really enjoyed it. Plot is getting pretty convoluted but the character designs are perfect.
>>
>>143070918
It went to garbage with the 2nd set of witches, went total shit with the 3rd.
>>
>>143071197
All the girls are good though
>>
>>143071197
this
>>
>>143070918
I was but then I got hooked on Carnival Phantasm and dropped it.
>>
>>143071197
>3rd set

I am glad I dropped off before the 1st set were done.

Someone explain to me why are there more?
>>
I'm still reading it anon
>>
I have a hard time dropping manga, so yeah, I'm still on board.

Introducing new characters left and right and completely forgetting they exist after their mini-arc is over seems to be a recurring theme in this manga.
>>
>>143073747
Yeah its getting pretty stupid at this point. But I liked the first 1 and a half arcs so I figure I might as well keep up with it until finished. I can't see it going on for too much longer.
>>
>>143070918
I haven't read this manga since President's bitch and Ushit were working together to fuck shit up and supposedly Yamada had a girlfriend (no Urara)?

Would you mind giving any spoilers OP? I'd really like to pick it back up.

Also, Odagiri Best Girl.
>>
People keep saying it went to shit during the 2nd set of witches but I'm still enjoying it greatly.
>>
>>143070918
dropped that shit after second set of witches showed up., but after reading some comments here and there, it seems it has gotten repetitive
>>
File: 009[3].png (348 KB, 910x1300) Image search: [Google]
009[3].png
348 KB, 910x1300
>>143074287
>Also, Odagiri Best Girl

You misspelled Itou.
>>
>>143072847
the author needs to milk the series as much as possible (it's going to end awfully, like her last manga, not surprised though, it's making the same mistakes)
>>
I just caught up earlier this week. I usually let myself fall 10 or so chapters behind then read them later.
Nothing really to talk about. Hopefully it actually ends after the next arc.
>>
>>143074287
well, for what has been said thus far, it seems the girl might have been odagiri... don't do it, it's getting stupid as fuck
>>
>Odagiri will never win
>>
>>143070918
I dropped it when Yamada admitted his feelings for the blonde main girl, and he still went around kissing girls. Can you give me a short summary of what happens? Who did he end up with? Is it still first girl winning?

What happens to the follwing:
Space occult girl
Short hair third(?) girl that is tsundere
Twin tails midget girl
>>
>>143071197
Wait. Is there more than the initial seven girls?
>>
>>143071197
>3rd
Holy shit. This author really like surfing on money. It was so good with the 1st set of witches it could have stopped. I dropped it at 2nd.
>>
>>143070918
Is just a more shittier version of The world god only knows. The girls have great design, but that´s all, none have enough screen time, and the boys have same face syndrome.
>>
>>143075164
>implying it will not end as awfully as yankee-kun did
>>
>>143075266
>I dropped it at 2nd
this. "did the MC get laid yet?" is what I'd like to ask but of course he fucking didn't.
>only 300 more chapters until Yamada starts making progress in his relationship gaius xD
dropping at the 2nd set of witches was the correct choice
>>
>>143075007
I don't see how it's going to end awfully.
>>
It is on my backlist.

>tfw no more op song again
>>
>>143070918
dropped aroudn middle of 2nd witches when i realized its garbage and shoulve ended after the 1st
>>
>>143075200
Currently Yamada is working on how to make that everyone regain their memories of 1st year.
>>
>>143075486
HOLD UP, are you telling me, are you telling me, that the mangaka added even more girls after first 7?
>>
>>143075200
here it goes:
-yamada and shiraishi do not spend much time together because second set of witches
-find out their memories were erased by the 2nd seventh witch
-more repetitive shit
-retrieve memories (surprisingly, he couldn't get them all back and finds out he used to be in a relationship with another girl)
-he thinks the girl used to be the one in the handicraft's club (turned out it wasn't her)
-more repetitive shit
-Yamada wants to quit getting memories back and then 3rd set of witches appear
-shit get "serious"
-more repetitive shit
-Ushio erase memories
-repetitive shit (ironically, all said and done during 2nd great arc was pretty much pointless)
-more repetitive shit (shiraishi smiling n muh memories)
-realize he needs to hold a third ceremony to get back all the memories once and for all (6 warlocks found thus far, one to go, something that will probably take him another 2 gorillion chapters)

(ever since chapter 90 shiraishi has become a secondary, odagiri took a leading role for a long time, 2nd witches totally set aside because they're not useful, and the girl he used o be in love with might be odagiri, or at least that's what it seems like for the hints on other chapters)
>>
>>143075309

I haven't even read yankee-kun
>>
>>143075580
Well, don't.
>>
>>143075200
>Space occult girl
Green hair? She was never relevant. NEVER
>Short hair third(?) girl that is tsundere
Miyabi? In club as always. Obviously ends up with cook
>Twin tails midget girl
In shogi club with Ushio
>>
>>143075575
3rd set are guys
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (47 KB, 719x720) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
47 KB, 719x720
>>143075399
When you think about it, the manga could actually had continued and still be good. Just like jojo you just need to go in the futur with a new yamada and new witches. As simple as that.
>>
>>143075575
yep she did, and after a while she added a group of warlocks.
>>
>>143075575

Yes but the best girl (second seventh witch) was introduced so it works out
>>
>>143075579
>(ever since chapter 90 shiraishi has become a secondary, odagiri took a leading role for a long time, 2nd witches totally set aside because they're not useful, and the girl he used o be in love with might be odagiri, or at least that's what it seems like for the hints on other chapters)
You forgot to add that Odagiri stopped being relevant long time ago and Shiraishi desprite another memory reset she remembers and believes Yamada because she wrote diary
>>
>>143075743

Shiraishi starts kissing Yamada all the time before she actually starts liking him, has no problem with any guy being in her body and doing what they want, and was ready to fuck Yamada in front of Takuma

She's a slut, probably doesn't even care about the diary and thought it was just an easy fuck
>>
>>143075743
yep, but the diary served the purpose (not like it was a big deal) and she's currently not that important like in the past (just smiling from time to time; now it is about finding the guy that is left and who knows how much time will it take him or if whatever the former president did will make this shit even more complicated)...
>>
>>143075843
Whoa, calm down with your mental gymnastics. Odagiri was school bicycle since 1st year
>>
>>143075580
fairly good, but the ending was total shit, so don't be so certain
>>
>>143075579
Jesus fuck. Why would she do that? The first girls were already quite great (except Shirashi), all she needed to do was give them a couple of character centric chapters after their respective first appearance. Build your characters, not throw in more paper thin ones.

But hearing how Oda might win, sounds enticing to pick it up. Are you trying to ruse me mate? First girl always wins in most cases.
>>
Be honest we me all. Is it worth picking up if I liked Odagiri best? Is she getting shit on for not being the girl that showed up first? Or are we getting Yahari treatment a la Iroha with her LN and OVA style?
>>
>>143076309
Manga was never popular to warrant even properly paced adaptation. She hasn't been relevant for some time and if you think she will end up with Yamada then you are retarded.
>>
>>143076220
>except Shiraishi
Nice shit taste.
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the manga, everyone at school was a witch at least once.
>>
>>143076220
that's why it is possible that this manga will end like her previous work (a total disappointment), she's making the same mistakes: throwing unimportant characters one after another (that are forgotten quickly) pointless mini arcs just to buy some time.
Even though it's gotten repetitive as fuck, i'll still read until it ends (i mean, it's been fucking 210 chapters, already too late for me)
>>
>>143076529
Go to MAL with your pleb taste. She is fucking vanilla from a cheap brand.
>>
>>143071197
Fucking shit taste, second witches are so much better than the first ones it's nit even funny. Boy witches ate good too.
>>
>>143076641
And your favourite Odagiri is generic tsundereshit
>>
>>143076529
dude, the character hasn't changed at all since the story started. It was important during first great arc, but now it's more like a secondary charcater that is shown smiling from time to time.
>>
>>143076624
Except Yankee was more focused towards friendship. Yamada is just another shounen harem bait series. I enjoyed most of the cast in Yankee, while I yawn whenever a male gets focus in Yamada.
>>
>>143076529
>>143076668
They are both underdeveloped carbon archetypes. But stock tsundere is always the preferred one over the autistic one.

This have been proven over and over again. Refer to; Evangelion, Toradora, Shana, School Rumble, and so on, and so on.
>>
>>143076564
woud be funny as fuck..., we wuz all witches n shiietttt
>>
>>143070918
this series was never "great" it was a fun weekly read, I guess but it was still generic as hell. Also yeah the series should've ended after the first witch ceremony.

Is it true that odagiri still wants yamada's dick? Cause what the hell, she got over that crush at the end of the first ceremony? Also Tamaki x Odagiri is best ship anyway, but yeah this series is awful.
>>
>>143076695
That's because you're a waifufag. Most male characters are good, even worst boy Ushio became acceptable in the end.
>>
>>143076778
>Tamaki x Odagiri is best ship anyway
she's probably saving that for later (chapter 376 perhaps)
>>
>>143076814
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
You're going full retard niggers. Manga didn't change, it's exactly the same as it was during the first arc. Same style, same comedy, same having fun with witch powers. If you liked it back then there's no reason to dislike it now other than 'should've ended with the first ceremony/when MC confessed' autism.
>>
>>143076814
>Waifu series
>Hating on waifus
I liked Yankee more mate. There is nothing worth reading Yamada for except the bitches. If I wanted guys, I would read something better, even yaoi is preferred over the bland more than papert hin sameface faggots. Yes even the girls are cardboard.
>>
>>143076641
kek
>>
>>143076758
>autistic
Sorry, I don't talk with memsters
>>
I never finished Yankee but wasnt that like the opposite of this series in that the two characters never get together (maybe it ended prematurely) or their relationship stopped developing a while ago. Whereas with this, urara and yamada's relationship accelerated TOO quickly and their development has been halted ever since.
>>
>>143076990
Series is omnipandering not for waifufags considering how many guys he kisses
>>
>>143077179
he's right tbqh
>>
>>143076758
How about Mashiiro Symphony or Akaneiro?
>>
>>143077255
Stop samefagging
>tbqh
You fucking cancer
>>
>>143076965
That's the fucking problem, this ain't no To love Ru.
>>
>>143077179
Are you implying Shiraishi is not autistic?
>Suppose to be super smart
>Social inept
>>143077320
Not me you faggot. There are more people than us in this thread.
>>
>>143077278
Have not seen them.
>>
>>143077500
School rumble is not an example, best boy harima stayed strong until the end.
>>
>>143077500
They occasionally have threads poppin on /a/ so don't get spoiled and watch them as fast as you can
>>
>>143077320
it is autistic, man...
>>
Is Miyabi or Nene even relevant anymore they were my best girls
>>
>>143077557
He ended up with Eri, the twin tail tsundere. He dropped main girl´s sister and main girl.
>>143077578
I got told the same about Guilty Crown, it was like watching high budged LN shit. Never going out of my way watching /a/ recommendations.
>>
>>143077661
Nene might be relevant again soon (that if the MC hurry up and old ceremony)
>>
hope it ends like Ichigo 100% and choose someone else (cough nene cough cough)
>>
>>143077661
Only Shiraishi is relevant. The rest of the screen time is divided between one of the boys and the relevant warlock.
>>
File: You'reAnIdiot.jpg (217 KB, 726x695) Image search: [Google]
You'reAnIdiot.jpg
217 KB, 726x695
>>143077896
>Only Shiraishi is relevant
>>
>>143077896
>implying autistic blondie is the only relevant character
>not being important for a long time and only thing she does now is smiling
>>
Never read it. Huge fan of Yankee-kun to Megane-chan though.
>>
>>143078103
>>143077930
Odagiri faggots mad and BTFO.
>>
Dropped this the moment they reset the main couples relationship.

With how rare it is for actual progress, unironically having negative progress is 100% unacceptable.
>>
>>143078261
I am an Itoufag so suck a dick faggot
>>
>>143078271
the trick she's got up her sleeve, when things are getting somewhere BAAM!! erase memories and you fucked...
>>
>>143078261
this story went down the crapper with using the memory erasing shit over and over again. The first girl that showed up is shit and i'm not fond of tsundere that much. Once was okay but two and three times? damn...
>>
File: Anju.png (157 KB, 333x424) Image search: [Google]
Anju.png
157 KB, 333x424
>>143078440
>...
>>
The author litterally got rid of his first pick, the audist for the more popular generic tsundere. It's Soma all over again and Nisikoi. Monmusu faggots better watch their backs if a tsundere turns up in that manga one day and steals away Miia's screentime and appeal.
>>
>>143075678
nah, always best to have a condensed series without the bullshit.
>MC tries to advance in his "relationship" with the main girl
>100 chapters later: still no progress!
I must politely decline.
>>
>>143070918
I loved this show when it aired but I am not interested enough to get into the manga. Is it worth it?
>>
>>143078727
Starts really good, gets stale after awhile.
>>
>>143078727
Just read until the end of the first major arc, then drop it.
>>
>>143078727
no, confusing and repetitive. (reading the first 90 chapters = 12 anime episodes, it varies a little but that's all).
>>
>>143075579
So you're saying the anime was right to end where it did?
>>
>>143078634
But Shiraishi is winning.
>>
>>143078856
Yes, to me, it's pretty shitty when you drag on a story, it'd be different if MC hadn't confessed to shiraishi (i know more chapters means more shekels, but the story has gotten ridiculously repetitive, 2nd great arc was pointless). Anyway, if the author made this decision i hope that either MC ends up with odagiri (who seems like the girl yamada used to date) or open ending...
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.