[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>more dakis >more shikishis >more add-ons https:/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11
>more dakis
>more shikishis
>more add-ons

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/digitalmanga/kodomo-no-jikan-a-childs-time/posts/1601774

Looks like its getting funded after all.
>>
Why would you want to give a company with a history of censoring loli for being too controversial money to localize a controversial loli work?
It's like an abused dog who keeps coming back to the guy who hits it thinking it won't happen this time.
>>
>>142945306
They've said time and time again that they understand the stigma behind their previous censorship, and have no plans on doing the same for KnJ.

Do I believe them, maybe?
>>
>>142945426
They didn't say they understand the stigma behind their previous censorship anon, they said that everyone criticizing them misunderstood and talked about how works sold in Japan have to have lightpenises or black bars, not even remotely related to what everyone is worried about.
Their plans have little to do with it, their outright contempt for loli content can still manifest in the work without them actively cutting content, a little age change here and dialogue changes there to change an attempted blowjob under the desk to just hiding or a lewd pun into it's most literal form is all it takes, and they're plenty capable to simply make the time skip go from 16 to 18 simply to make it more marketable as the fact is they've changed these things in the past and no they have not apologized for it.
>>
>>142945676
>they're plenty capable to simply make the time skip go from 16 to 18 simply to make it more marketable as the fact is they've changed these things in the past and no they have not apologized for it.
Setting aside your previous, legitimate, point about dialogue changes, why is this an issue? The "she's older but still looks like a loli" ending was already a huge cop out, why would changing the age from 16 to 18 after the time skip even matter?
>>
>>142945676
I don't think they'd change it due to the age jump at the end.

If they do make changes I definitely won't be surprisedthough. If this does go off well it could mean more loli in the future, the rep in the comments said something about maybe Oretama/LnO being next up if this goes well.
>>
>>142945848
Because it's not what Watashiya wanted anon, censoring something to be more acceptable at the expense of the author's vision, no matter what you think of that vision, is not something that should be taken lightly; while there is plenty to be said about editorial review, mass appeal and inoffensiveness are not legitimate members of that. Just because it is not significant change on its own does not make it any less abhorrent, even if the general idea is the same of them coming together once it's legal it still dampens the effect of the scene.
>>
>>142946070
>Because it's not what Watashiya wanted anon,
I doubt age skip but still loli is what she wanted either, but here we are.
>>
>>142946227
Where's the stretch goal to change it to have a more satisfying ending?
>>
>>142946227
Comic High Action and the LDP were not and are not directly financially liable to fans of the series as it wound down, but you do have the power to be skeptical now of people who would likely water it down even more.
>>
>>142942990
The only reason why this hasn't been taken down is because the author is a woman
>>
>>142945676
This reminds me when Gun Smith Cats was published here in the '90s, and when the second chapter (which has a loli infiltrating a whorehouse) came around, it happened on the same issue where other mangas in the same magazine had a sexy chapter. The guys in charge the magazine apologized in the blurb saying something like "Yeah, for a coincidence, there's a lot of risque chapters this issue, including an underage girl doing sexual acts, but when we started decided that we would never censor anything we publish. Of course we knew about these single chapters beforehand, but we didn't plan for them to come all the same time, and when we realized, the publisher forced us to write this. So if you really have problems with these things, you can skip pages X, X, X, and from X to X, or return the magazine to the seller and buy [I don't remember what] instead, because we think that's awesome."
>>
>>142946331
>people who would likely water it down even more.
But changing her end age from 16 to 18 wouldn't be that. If anything at would be an apt localisation.
>>
>>142946345
Do you think if I pledged $10,000 Watshiya sensei would take my virginity while cosplaying as Shirai-sensei.
>>
>>142942990
>willingly giving out your personal information to be put on a "I masturbate to drawings of 12yo girls" list.
>>
>>142946501
>wanting to fuck an old hag.
>>
>>142946582
>not wanting to fuck a female eromangaka so she can use the experience as inspiration for her next work

>>142946557
Must suck to be a fucking leaf.
>>
>>142946398
From a legal standpoint perhaps, but they explain the law in the manga already so it would just be making it more relateable to people who can't read, but from a human development standpoint it's a huge difference, that isn't good localization things shouldn't simply be changed because they are different in the west they lose so much of their impact, it would be better not to since it already explains the context in Japan and even if it didn't it would be simple to educate the reader beforehand.
Although it may be more equivalent than that in that American colleges and Japanese secondary schools are on about the same level and Americans teenagers are emotionally stunted by never having to fend for themselves so Rin is really mature compared to most of the country.
>>
File: rape_eyes.jpg (209 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
rape_eyes.jpg
209 KB, 600x400
>>142946501
Her face isn't sharp enough for that anon.
>>
>>142946557
>Not wanting to be on that list
If they don't know how much demand there is for sexy 12 year olds then they won't keep making them. This is capitalism 101.

>>142946705
She's still an old hag, anon. Never fuck old hags.
>>
>>142946775
Look, I'm not going to start arguing that the change is a good one to make. I'm just saying that it's not necessarily a bad one. I'm also saying that you'd probably be better served sticking to your stronger points than throwing in stuff like this.
>>
>>142947056
The point isn't that they'd do that specifically, it's that they could do things in the general vein of that, small changes throughout to make things more culturally appropriate while watering down the plot.
For example Aoki's sister here could be changed to being Kuro's older sister to make her actions seem less inappropriate, while this wouldn't greatly effect the story it would still make it less impact, especially the parts after it with Bouin and her.
>>
>>142947534
>while this wouldn't greatly effect the story
Actually it would, think of all the other minor changes they'd need to make that make sense and you're talking about a really significant edit. Like entirely re-writing two (I think) whole chapters significant.
>>
But when are we getting character onaholes as backer rewards?
>>
>>142942990
I haven't read this manga in a LONG ass time. This was my entire middle school and early highschool , and I remember the ending pissing me off.
>>
>>142948652
That would be amazing
>>
File: 004.png (2 MB, 3184x2144) Image search: [Google]
004.png
2 MB, 3184x2144
>>142949219
Did it piss you off because you also had disappointing sex with a middle school teacher years later?
>>
>>142949293
>Reiji/Aoki yaoi onaholes
>>
>>142949328
>Did it piss you off because you also had disappointing sex with a middle school teacher years later?
Oh man, I wish I lost my virginity to a cute middle school teacher, particular my cute computer teacher who was always pregnant because who wouldn't keep making babies with her she was gorgeous!
I just remembered being underwhelmed by the ending, but the experience was great. While it did leave me to have an attraction to loli, it was a great series that made me laugh and cry, and very horny.
>>
File: ah52_14.png (407 KB, 1393x2000) Image search: [Google]
ah52_14.png
407 KB, 1393x2000
>>142949536
The ending really wasn't that bad, it would have been better if during those three years he had kept seeing her secretly or under some pretext, but given the short timespan to end it that wasn't much of an option and running away together doesn't fit their characters, so it was either they drift apart and reminisce about it later or this and I liked this better than all the other manga that chose the other option.
>>
>>142949362
Watashiya anatomically correct onaholes
>>
>>142950909
Even the rape eyes?
>>
File: RapeFace.png (12 KB, 72x75) Image search: [Google]
RapeFace.png
12 KB, 72x75
>>142951191
>>
>>142949293
So would selling a few of those 1:1 Rin statues they made.
>>
>>142942990
At first i thought the reflection from the plastic shrink wrapping was supposed to be semen in their hair.
I'm relieved yet slightly disappointed at the same time.
>>
>>142951545
>1:1 Rin statue

Sounds like even in freedomland it could get you arrested. Post a pic I've never seen one.
>>
>>142951640
Google it anon, there's a bunch of dead images in the archives and I don't have one, it's about 2ft tall in kneeling position and there's an image of the VA standing next to it.
>>
I want that Mimi daki. But I don't want to spend $550 on this.
>>
Am I the only one who thought the ending was fine for what it was?
>>
File: 01-1.jpg (14 KB, 200x265) Image search: [Google]
01-1.jpg
14 KB, 200x265
>>142951640
Buy one, they're only like $3000 now
>>
File: watchtheovas.webm (2 MB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
watchtheovas.webm
2 MB, 540x360
>>142952322
>I don't want to spend $550 on this
You mean the best oppai loli of all time isn't worth $550 to you?
>>
>>142952451
Yeah.
Even Muv Luv had daki for 400$ and that is with much more actual content.
>>
>>142952561
Actually, it seems it is already sold out.
Whats the point of making Daki tier when you are only going to make 10 of them?
>>
>>142952606
I don't think they understand the whole supply and demand concept, it's not hard to get dakis printed in a run of 200 or so for pretty cheap instead of getting them individually printed at great cost.
>>
Nasu alien daki when?
>>
Meanwhile, her current yuri series is fucking shite.
>>
>>142954576
Its ok. I think we just need the story to pick up a little, as of right now nothing is really happening.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.