[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Commushou no Ore ga, Koushou Skill ni Zenfurishite Tenseishita Kekka
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
baby milk ntr
>>
File: milk.jpg (109 KB, 1024x532) Image search: [Google]
milk.jpg
109 KB, 1024x532
MILK
>>
>>142495802
MOLES
>>
>>142495802
>baby got a full set of hair
Stop this, japan.
>>
>>142495035
The fuck is this?
>>142495802
Milk is good, but that baby is rather unsettling with hair and all.
>>
>The Top player of the MMORPG [Eternal Magia] Morioka Hiroto was in reality a shut in with a history of 3 years of being a shut in on his first grade of high school.

Who the fuck writes these descriptions?
>>
>>142501412
The same retards that translate web novels for years upon years, and yet still have no writing skills to speak of.

Looking at you, turbo spider translator.
>>
>>142501509
He machine TL'd and didn't proofread. Also he spoke neither english nor japanese.
>>
is this a spiritual successor to qwaser or am i getting rused?
>>
>>142501745
It was pretty much Qwaser but the staff who operate the web novel site told the author breastfeeding wasn't allowed anymore and forced the author to retcon the breastfeeding to just absorbing energy through groping breasts instead.

The light novel kept the breastfeeding though so it is funny how a web novel site ended up being more prudish than an official novel publisher.
>>
>>142501847
oh, it's just a light novel? call me when there's a manga or anime. i'm not interested in reading about breastfeeding
>>
>>142501887
Never underestimate the power of some peoples' imagination if there's any hint of sex.

Look at some of the Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha fanbois: They've paid just over $800 for someone to translate certain parts of two volumes. Take a guess which portions were completed.
>>
Wait, who's kid? Did Chad get her preggers?
>>
As if I don't already have enough shitty reincarnation/alternate world web novels to read. Fine. Are you happy now?
>>
File: p031.png (480 KB, 1135x1600) Image search: [Google]
p031.png
480 KB, 1135x1600
mom is cute
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.