[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Konosuba᠎ had got over Phantom World
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>Better cast
>Better comedy (PW's comedy has the mc falling over a girl's panties)
>DEEN's art decision actually fits the theme of the show and the shitty animation actually suits the comedy
>Konosuba᠎ had an RPG game bundled with the BD purchases. When did Kyoani ever did something like that?
>A huge amount of anons were hustling over to read Konosuba's LN translation and even when it was taken down on Baka-Tsuki, the LN is still continued through "fanfiction". Kyoani fans only the PW's LN plot through synopsis.
>To this day Konosuba threads are still made talking about the plot, how they missed the show and stuff. Whenever PW thread are made it's usually about Mai's thighs, etc

And i'm not even going to touch anything about sales. In conclusion, Kyoani fans can go fuck themselves for thinking they are perfect beings on this board.
>>
I want /v/ and their console wars to leave.
>>
Threads relating to Konosuba right now if you want proof
>>142137687
>>142141641
>>142141664
>>
>>142145717
I agree with most of what you've said about the two shows, but why bother posting about it? It just seems like you've needlessly gone out of your ways to bash Kyoani.
>>
>>142148037
It's a way to kill some time.
Some post Madoka-threads to bait the ACK, others make stalker ranking threads whenever Kabaneri ranks higher than Macross, some make hibike adolescence or daily kyoani-circlejerk bait-topics, while others post nico nico nii-girl getting beaten up and bullied, and some try to keep Chaika and Umaru on the front page.
>>
>>142148037
You're right. Some Kyoanifag pisses me off on the other thread so i try to provoke them on the catalog. I don't even like Konosuba that much.
>>
File: Ram And Rem.png (2 MB, 800x1127) Image search: [Google]
Ram And Rem.png
2 MB, 800x1127
Enjoy your shit tatse, anon. I'll sit over here and enjoy the grade-A stuff that is Re:Zero
>>
But PW is not a "trapped in a videogame" anime.
>>
>>142145717

>Whenever PW thread are made it's usually about Mai's thighs, etc

And?
>>
>>142149603
>And?

That's all it will be about. No intelligent discussion whatsoever. And those people think they're better than everyone else on /a/.
>>
>>142151267
>talking about cute girls is bad

If you say so. I'll be here enjoying my cute girls while you watch comedy anime with complex and overarching plot.
>>
>>142151267
>No intelligent discussion whatsoever

I mean if you hate kyoani that much at least bring a good argument. Konosuba threads have been the same since day one.
>>
I dropped Phantom World around episode 7 so fucking boring.

I was reading Konosuba manga a year ago I think forgot about it till Succubus episode being posted here on /a/
>>
>>142149174
I was going to enjoy this thread but you come off as a butthurt loser too much even others who hate kyoani will laugh at you
>>
>>142145717
agreed
Megumeem was best girl without being a slut like Mai
>>
File: Nuffin wrong.jpg (62 KB, 662x935) Image search: [Google]
Nuffin wrong.jpg
62 KB, 662x935
>>142149512
Yeah, none of the protagonists got mind raped by the wise magical negro of the book mk2.
>>
Konosuba MC pretty based and isn't some pussy ass gay faggot.

It was episodic done right where the comedy was actually funny instead of that snoozefest.
>>
Meh, I like both. Why do some people decide to vehemently bash something just to provoke I will never understand.
Saged.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.