[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck happened in the last episode of Utena?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
What the fuck happened in the last episode of Utena?
>>
>>141975794
she turned into a car
>>
>>141975794
SYMBOLISM
>>
She graduated.

>>141975829
That's the movie.
>>
>>141975794
she got raped by a street shitter if i remember right
>>
Akio the manchild got BTFO
>>
>>141975794
DESTINY
>>
I really don´t understand Anthy and Akio relationship,he was raping her?
>>
>>141975794
UTENA A SLUT
SLUUUUT
>>
>>141975794
pretentious garbage for fedora tippers and faggots
>>
>>141976590
He was sexually abusing her. She was under his control.
>>
>>141976638
fuck off
>>
Today finish this anime,it was a disappointment,i thought that yuri was the central theme here
And the protagonist and her obsession with a prince who only saw one time in the fuckin life is just retarded
>>
She graduated. And by that I mean she stopped being a selfish spoiled brat that actually behaved like a prince instead of just pretending to be one.

>>141976590
No, they were both in a really fucked up co-dependent incestuous relationship. People like to act like she's a victim, but really she's just as terrible a person as Akio, like the shit she did to Akio's fiance, or how passive aggressive she got after Utena and Akio fucked.
>>
>>141976753
At least she repents.
>>
>>141976805
Only because of Utena. Maybe one day some dude wanting to be a princess will come and fuck some decency into Akio and make him grow up as well.
>>
Reminder that Ruka did nothing wrong. He only wanted to free Juri from her delusions.
>>
>>141976836
Right, but it still counts.
>>
>>141976845
>you will never sacrifice your life to save your waifu who then goes off to fuck the girl she's always wanted to fuck despite the fact that said girl tried to fuck you because she wanted to steal you away from the girl she really wanted to fuck which was your waifu
>>
>>141975794
The most relevant part of the episode is the last 2 minutes or so anyway.

Utena stopped trying to be a man (prince) and quit trying to "save" Anthy by becoming her groom instead of the other various contestants.

Akio (the possessive siscon brother) got his plans to find a suitable husband for his sister foiled by Anthy becoming an independent woman thanks to Utena.
Anthy doesn't need to be saved by anyone, she "saves" herself.

All the rest is metaphysical fluff
>>
>>141976845
Fuck i really hate that Shiori bitch,Juri is a just another weak girl
>>
File: utena01.jpg (269 KB, 700x1291) Image search: [Google]
utena01.jpg
269 KB, 700x1291
GIVE MY YURI END
>>
>>141976845
The only straight and decent person in this fucked up show.
>>
>>141977072
No, never.
>>
>>141976635
No you.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.