[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you waiting for, senpai? Go to the gym and make your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1455560321677.jpg (115 KB, 850x637) Image search: [Google]
1455560321677.jpg
115 KB, 850x637
What are you waiting for, senpai? Go to the gym and make your waifu admire your gains.
>>
>>141908945
But I still have more anime to watch
>>
File: 1386543773459.jpg (55 KB, 652x720) Image search: [Google]
1386543773459.jpg
55 KB, 652x720
For what?

You think lifting weights is gonna stop you from getting run over a bus.
>>
>>141908945
I fucked up my back doing deadlift and every time I try it it hurts again. It just seems pointless to go and fuck myself up again.
>>
File: 1438190846282.png (261 KB, 482x618) Image search: [Google]
1438190846282.png
261 KB, 482x618
>>141909052
Don't you miss the exhausted feeling after a workout?
>>
>>141908945
Good try, /fit/, but my waifu loves me regardless of how much weight I can lift.
>>
>>141909300
She'd feel better about herself when all the girls would lust after you knowing that you are only her boytoy.
>>
>>141909354
Lewd. Also, that sounds like a very superficial relationship.
>>
>>141909603
No, it's a bonus for your waifu.
>>
>>141909203
Fuck off.
>>
I'm digesting and the major is in the squadron gym right now, I'll lift heavy things in an hour and a half, then run a mile two and a half hours from now.
>>
Nah, I'd rather avoid all the smelly Chads.
>>
>>141912165
>Chads
>gym
They are too busy eating PIZZA while you HIT the gym HARD.
>>
Gyms are filled with annoying people of one kind or another, and are way too fucking expensive.
>>
I made a homemade power rack because I'm too autistic to go to the gym. Also I saved money.
>>
File: 1435261842017.jpg (293 KB, 858x1085) Image search: [Google]
1435261842017.jpg
293 KB, 858x1085
>>141909052
Deload your back for a whole week
Lie down on your comfy bed, and stretch out your spine, make it as flat as possible and then relax it.

Stay in that position while you read/watch/shitpost for an hour or two.

Keep your abs tight all the time if you must do anything in a vertical position.

Three-four days of this tops and you'll be fixed.
How do I know? I strained my spinal erectors a few times (first 200kg pull, first 180kg x 5 full and one full retard 'imma start my warm up with 120kg x3 and jump to 200 on the next set) and my wife pulled her back when I didn't tell her how much the plates actually weigh and she pulled her back while deadlifting 80kg on her first time deadlifting (still locked it out and put it down though). It took her only 2 days to recover, but estrogen has a shielding effect on muscle trauma, so it's faster for chicks.
>>
>>141912165
Hey man that's so cool, it's awesome, really, this is an amazing post. I just told my family about your epic meme, everyone was amazed and they all asked me to congratulate you in their place, knowing they would never have the opportunity to personally congratulate someone as awesome as yourself. In Christmas we are going to tell even the most unrelated parents about your amazing post, and everyone will be happy to hear it. I also told some friends about this epic meme, and they did not believe me when I said I knew the person who made such an epic maymay. They all said they would honor your legacy to last a thousand years. When my neighbors came to know they were all shocked, and said they wanted to meet you in person. They said that, if you have the time, of course, they would be fulfilled to be visited by your grace, just so they can shake hands with your heighness, the meme master. With the knowledge of your post, people all arround the world are holding parties to celebrate your magnificence. Zeppelins and balloons fly with your face printed on them. Several streets and even cities are being renamed with your name. A famous businessman announced he wanted to hire you so you could give motivational speeches to his employees and make people work with as much energy as you create memes. You're not only famous on 4chan, the whole internet has come to praise your epicness. Even tumblr, 9gag and reddit stopped insulting 4chan after this incident, and now they all bow to us because we made possible for you to share your masterpiece with the rest of the world. Even Facebook and Twitter are now flooding /b/ with newfags, and they all want to see you, the one anon who made this post. ISIS has disbanded and global CO emissions are being revised because everyone wants to live in a world where people can appreciate your post. Please keep being this awesome, wonderful, marvellous, beautiful and unique person that you are so we can all live in a better world.
>>
>>141913579
What can I say, I do my best.
>>
File: 1445974173890.jpg (893 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445974173890.jpg
893 KB, 1920x1080
Lol people breaking themselves while I enjoy backpacking only and catching beautiful sights and peaceful serenity far away from civilization while they smell sweat and hear grunts and yelling at the gym.

Heh heh... and I bet I am healthier and have more fun than the majority of you.
>>
>>141908945
test
>>
>>141913739

Sure you smell great with your sweaty underwear after backpacking, idiot.
>>
>>141908945
>>>/fit/
>>>/b/

My waifu would probably appreciate the muscle, though.
>>
>>141913739
>Lol
Kill yourself.
Enjoy being vulture food.
>>
>>141913739
Tell us if you meet the ghost of Grumpy Jii-san in your travels
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.