[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come when two females are naked they always start groping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: img000008.jpg (1 MB, 1426x2048) Image search: [Google]
img000008.jpg
1 MB, 1426x2048
How come when two females are naked they always start groping each other but males don't do the same?
>>
That's because females are fucking weird.
>>
Females are faggots
>>
Watch ippo
>>
>>141866149
Because all women are bisexual to a degree.
>>
>>141866149
Homophobic stigma protected us from the guys who would otherwise puclicly grab our dicks, rub them and announce that we have too much meat there, but thanks to progressives the next generations will not be so lucky
>>
>>141866149
Because that's gay
>>
>>141866149
I wish I was a cute girl so I can molest other cute girls.
>>
>not grabing your cousin dick when taking a shower together
>>
>>141866703
>guys
>ever taking a shower together
>>
>>141866749
Anime has taught me that Japanese males will pressure other males to bathe together buck naked.
>>
>>141866149
I aint gonna grab my bros reproductive organ.
Brojobs are the farthest im willing to go
>>
>>141866749
Do you have a dad?
>>
>>141866805
>you will never have guys pressuring you to bathe together buck naked
>you will never grope each other like girls in anime
>>
>>141866585
This its natural to rub our male bodies between real friends
and it feels good
>>
File: kawaii ebichan.jpg (75 KB, 580x454) Image search: [Google]
kawaii ebichan.jpg
75 KB, 580x454
>>141866149
It is common belief in Japan, that rubbing the breasts of women will lead to bigger breasts.
>>
>>141867263
Why isn't it a belief that stroking another man's cock leads to bigger cock?
>>
>>141867327
Well, you hit the Jackpot. Gay men are these believers... They will never accept that it is not true.
>>
>>141867327
pretty sure that's common knowledge
>>
>All these nerds that didn't play sports in school or join the military.
Pro-tip: Guys are gay as fuck when they're naked together. Arguably more so than girls.
>>
>>141866149

fan service
>>
>>141867659
Elaborate.
>>
>>141867659
>expecting nerds to play sports
I bet most of you don't even know the rules for football
Because I don't
>>
>>141867671
Why not capitalize on fujobucks by having guys go kyaaah over other guys touching cocks to compare sizes.
>>
>>141867710
Slapping each others dicks, slapping other people with your dicks, showing off your balls to other people, ripping out other guys pubes, naked wrestling.

This didn't happen all the time but it wasn't exactly rare. And it's usually the "manlier" guys who are the most gay.
>>
>>141867773

Because dick touchings are more intimate than comparing busts. Also, the fujoshi are probably more into "cool" guys.
>>
>>141866451
The real answer is they are don't have real sexual feelings.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.