[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So he gives his entire organization to the bitch after she betrays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 0171-024.jpg (262 KB, 945x1400) Image search: [Google]
0171-024.jpg
262 KB, 945x1400
So he gives his entire organization to the bitch after she betrays him, breaks his heart and shoots him.

BRAVO GREAT ENDING
>>
>>140754527
The ending completely ruined something that was actually kind of good. It feels like a rushed ending did the sales plummet or something?
>>
>>140754765

Well it was kind of hinted that Yumi still held some attachment to the White Dragons, but the ending was rushed as fuck.

Ken's still a badass though. Too bad Do-Heun and Kae Lyn died
>>
>>140754527
this guy can only draw can't write
>>
>>140754527
>Gooks in charge of good writing
lol
>>
>>140754890
>Too bad Do-Heun and Kae Lyn died
what the hell
>>
So wait I stop reading and was about to pick it up since it ended but what do you mean by she betrayed him, broke his heart, and shot him? Like understand what she did by I mean why did she do all of that? And so they didn't end up together by the end?
>>
so where is it?
>>
>>140754527
Dropped this midway, glad I did
It clearly only had art as its good point
>>
>>140754969

In that fight with that gunman from the White Dragon, when they kamikaze'd against him. Only Pickaxe survived (despite getting blasted by a grenade lol), Do-Heun and Kae-Lyn died from the gunshot wounds.

>>140754999

She hated the White Dragon her dad created, but she loved the organization as a whole. She couldn't bear Ken destroying the organization so she shot him and led it herself. The end is that after she was free from the White Dragon after Ken destroys it together with the Wallman, he decided to give the entire American, Russian and Asian underground to Yumin. They didn't end up together and he rode off into the sunset with Pickaxe, Marin and Tae-Soo.
>>
>>140755040
>>140755040
>>140755040
>>
>>140755109
>rides off into the sunset
Wow man that is shit on so many levels
>>
>>140755109
I can't find words to express my anger...
>>
File: 1461102416037.png (3 MB, 1249x1402) Image search: [Google]
1461102416037.png
3 MB, 1249x1402
I read somewhere that there was one VOLUME left, so I expected some epic final fight with WDC and death of this bitch nice body though, who did Boichi use as a model?. This is the worst possible ending honestly...
>>
>>140754938
His short stuff can be good. His long form stuff falls apart.
>>
>>140755549

I dunno bro Nami ended up having a goddess-tier body herself

>That flexibility
>Those tits

She was definitely hotter than Yumin in Wallman
>>
Yeaaaah....I'm not gonna read the last chapter in that case. ALL of my manga favs have been getting cucked left and right.

Sun-ken rock. of all the possible fucking endings and build ups.
Fuck this newage cuck agenda.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 480x270
>>140755895
Boichi should start drawing doujinshi instead. Still Yumin, Nami and Kae-Lyn are top tier body wise.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.