[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was and will remain to be the greatest scene in the Eva
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 5390573573057305.jpg (172 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
5390573573057305.jpg
172 KB, 960x540
This was and will remain to be the greatest scene in the Evangelion series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udEk2oax6Tc
>>
>>140626540
Shit taste.
>>
>>140626645
>will criticise your tastes
>won't reveal his
Why are you such a faggot anon?
>>
>>140626540
It was much better in the original
>>
>>140626931
Fair enough. I just think that the music and tone work much better in the rebuild version.
>>
>>140626540
> Loses weight, since the reveal of who is getting fucked isn't a suprise anymore

> Loses weight because his sight literally gets blocked

This shit can't compare to the scene in NGE
>>
>>140626540
There's one thing this has over the original.
Shinji at least tries to restrain the angel in this fight.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHA ASLUTKA IS FUCMD!
>>
>>140628793
>Reifags are so mad they're becoming incoherent
Pottery.
>>
>>140629653
Asukafag SJW's triggered by canon events
>>
>>140630021
>SJW
>>>/v/ is that way
>>
File: Bashin' Bardiel.gif (1010 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
Bashin' Bardiel.gif
1010 KB, 500x341
>>140626540
Original was better. The whole "peaceful song during violent scene" thing is so overdone, out of place and obnoxiously try hard; Normal Blood/ The Beast II is so much more fitting. More importantly, this scene was more intense and gory than the Zeruel battle, which was supposed to be the pinnacle of Eva 01's berserk moments. Making this scene so over the top in comparison to the Zeruel battle made the latter really anti-climactic and it didn't have as much of an impact as it should have.
>>
Nah, it only plays with your expectation and send a different character to the fucked up unit. I liked it better when they did it with Toji.

It also bothers me because it's a reminder Toji and Kensuke were brought back in 1.0 only to do nothing. Now his little sister is relevant, but they couoldn't even make him a proper pilot this time around. Fucking Rebuilds, man.
>>
>>140631011
I don't think it was misfitting because it's overdone, it was just misfitting. They did it decently a few moments later with Tsubasa Wo Kudasai.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.