[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You can come inside! Its my safe day! What the fuck does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: UmaruTenga.jpg (229 KB, 1819x1471) Image search: [Google]
UmaruTenga.jpg
229 KB, 1819x1471
>You can come inside! Its my safe day!

What the fuck does that even mean? Do nips actually do this?
>>
Women have them. They can also lie.
>>
>>140602068
12 year old kids shouldn't use this site.
>>
>>140602202
>he isn't a little girl
>>
>>140602111
How does that even work?
>>
>>140603589
Why don't you go read up on the menstrual cycle instead of asking to be spoonfed
>>
>>140603777
>Why don't you go read up on the menstrual cycle

Senpai I know how periods work once a month 3D piggus bleed out there ass.
>>
>>140603884
Ok, you know how periods work. Now look up the rest of the menstrual cycle.
>>
>>140603777
It still doesn't work like that. Ovulation is fairly random so knowing when your "safe days" are is nigh impossible.
>>
>>140604108
They eventually get a handle of their patterns. Not all of them are random as fuck. Some are though, but others know when they'll get it and can safely assume.
>>
Don't be retarded, ovulation cycles are easily predictable.

Or are you trying to imply that you have no idea what you're body is up to that you've been living in for (probably only 15 years) at least awhile? It's just a bodily cycle like the rest, as consistent as sleep and hunger in most people's cases, even more so in the case of the significantly more structured Japanese lifestyle in comparison to the west.
>>
>>140602068
Shit post
>>
Safe days is a meme anyway since sperm can survive up to a week inside the vagina
>>
>>140605156
Don't women clean that shit out?
>>
File: image.jpg (248 KB, 1275x905) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248 KB, 1275x905
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.