[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hxh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: clown black and white.png (533 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
clown black and white.png
533 KB, 1280x720
So no hunter x hunter thread.

Who's going to win the fight, Chrollo or Hisoka?
>>
>>140540803
Togashi's back
>>
>>140540803
Stalemate
Both of them will be pretty injured, and just as both of them prepare their best hastus something/someone will call off the fight
>>
>>140540803

I'll admit I'm animeonly here, but will read just these chapters because I am heavily invested in this fight.

I want Chrollo to win if only because 1. I'm still salty about Gotoh, and 2. I don't want Hisoka to violate either Killua or Gon's boipussies.
>>
so what would happen if pika ran into chrollo again?
>>
>>140541343
since chrollo got his nen back does pika know that happened? i'd think yes.
>>
>>140540803
Neither will die, there's still too much that can be done with both of them.
>>
>>140540803
It doesn't matter, Alluka will just bring the loser back to life for the next arc.
>>
>>140540803
There's too many strange things about this fight, i doubt either will die.
>>
>>140542222
>alluka is the hxh dragonballs
really hope they don't spam them
>>
File: o8ih.gif (2 MB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
o8ih.gif
2 MB, 268x268
>>140540803
>Togashi suddenly stokes the fires of excitement and speculation within the hunter x hunter fanbase.
>>
>>140542222

Why exactly would this happen?

Both of these characters are antagonistic to the Zoldyck family. Why would you bring back a threat?
>>
>>140540803
Chrollo should win but probably won't win
>>
>>140543725
>Why exactly would this happen?

Gon needs the loser to do something, so Killula uses Alluka to bring them back for said reason.
>>
>>140540803
I want Beyond (or someone super important) to interrupt the fight and force the two of them into helping with this mission? Or something. I don't want there to be a winner cuz either way massive story potential will die. :(

Togashi is all for anti-climaxes, but there's no way he'd dedicate an arc to showing how badass a villain is (including making a main characters end goal his defeat) AND an arc where the troupe tries to fix him only to have him die to the "rival" character with no context.
>>
>>140540803
Hisoka because he is both stronger and smarter (and he has plot armor)
>>
>>140540803
>Who's going to win the fight, Chrollo or Hisoka?

spotted the brain damaged shit piece autist
>>
>mfw since Chrollo decided to modify his ability he lost all other abilities he had collected that's why he was running away from Hisoka after his nen got removed and went to heaven arena to farm abilities

Everything makes sense now
>>
>>140544471
>cuz
>:(
>badass
>>
>>140540803
In fact, there are too many HxH threads lately.
/a/ is so hype about Togashi's back... or the other shonen suck
>>
>>140545505
Both
>>
Hisoka has no relevance to the plot other than chasing after Gon's ass, but even that doesn't matter anymore since he's out of the nen game.
Chrollo will kill him.
>>
File: salamadisappointed.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
salamadisappointed.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
>>140540803
>So no hunter x hunter thread.

You know this isn't Anime-general right?
>>
>>140546814

There is no anime general.
>>
>>140546857
so why are you doing this then
>>
>>140546889

Blame Hiroyuki.
>>
>>140540905
kek
>>
>>140540803
Kuroro
>>
>>140548563
>Kuroro
>Not Chrollo
Latinfag here
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.