[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Animation drastically improved over time. Characters undergone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 49
File: que.png (771 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
que.png
771 KB, 1152x648
Animation drastically improved over time.
Characters undergone unexplained sudden changes.
S1 to S2 "well that escalated quickly" drama
Non-sequiturs.
>>>>>>>comedy
Actually somewhat meaningful lines that don't get completely lost up their own arses of pretentious 2deep4u bull.

I honestly don't know how to feel about the show.

Best girl is obviously Totsuka though.
>>
>>140427699
>don't get completely lost up their own arses of pretentious 2deep4u

Dunno about that. The whole "genuine" crap seemed to be exactly that, to be honest.
>>
>>140427699
Nice review, you should post it on MAL instead.
>>
>>140427817
I felt like it was simplified too much, not necessarily 2deep4u though.

>>140427846
here's your (you).
>>
S1 to S2 shift was gr8, I think. They set you up to think that Hatchiman was right, even when the signs stated otherwise. Then they made it explicit, which was about as ballsy as it gets. Takes serious guts to turn around and say that the MC, designed to appeal to edgy teens, is doing things wrong and so are you.

"Genuine" was messy, yeah, but I kinda get it. I feel like 8man's tired if all the BS that people pull - his own ideology that he tries to use to convince himself that he's not lonely and sad, Yukinon's arrogance serving the same purpose, Yui trying to preserve the Service Club when it has no emotional basis. By wanting the genuine, I think he wants friendships with a basis beyond "we sit here regularly" with real substance behind them.

It's pretty cool. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into bad writing.
>>
>>140427920
>simplified

I'd have used convoluted. He could have used different words that would have better conveyed what he wanted.

But yeah Season 2 seemed much better than S1
>>
>>140428605
>He could have used different words that would have better conveyed what he wanted.
I felt the translation didn't do much to help this, I downloaded several different ones, and none of them do a great job really.
>>
What animation? The show barely had them moving, it was all just pans and talking.
>>
File: 1456259999062.png (11 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1456259999062.png
11 KB, 429x410
>this thread again
>>
>>140428712
>>
>>140429547
That's not animation, that's character design, and to be honest S2 designs suffer from sameface syndrome, they're also not as charming.
>>
I somehow enjoy everything about the show except the where it heavily focuses exclusively on the MC's personal relationship with those two girls, I can't help but find it completely uninteresting for some reason
which meant that there are entire chunks of the series where I basically get no enjoyment out of. It's undeniably at the core of the entire series and all, I just wasn't expecting to be as indifferent towards it as I was when the series shifts focus exclusively to it for the first time (and then every other time after that)
>>
>>140427699
The last two episodes were pretentious as fuck, especially the last episode. That entire scene with 8man and Yui not helping Yukino because she needs to fix her own shit was just alien.
Why the fuck were they so dramatic about it?
Episode 12 was also weirdly awkward, then Haruno appearing out of nowhere and antagonizing shit for some reason.
But everything up until episode 10 was great, the genuine volume (9 I think?) was adapted really well.

>>140428712
>I didn't watch the show
There was loads of good character animation.
https://sakuga.yshi.org/post?tags=yahari_ore_no_seishun_love_comedy_wa_machigatteiru_zoku+
>>
>>140429589
I much preferred S2, although I get what you mean about S1 being charming.
>>
>>140429699
I did, and the very little character animation it had was very average, sometimes subpar.
>>
>>140429784
Post the subpar animation you speak of. Refute the initial point which was that "S2 animation is better than S1 animation". Oh right, you can't because;
>I am being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian, that is the default mode I go into once I have clicked on "/a/".
>>
>>140429784
>average
Yeah ok here's your (You), retard.
>>
>>140429867
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>140429927
>>>/deadboard/ is that way.
>>
>>140429867
Most of the webms in the booru are very bad, but I guess someone not used to actual good character animation might think they look great just because something is moving.
>>
>>140428075
>Yui trying to preserve the Service Club when it has no emotional basis
Please tell me that it's not just a dumb coincidence that the only members of this club Yukino started up all happen to be involved in the accident she feels guilty over for whatever reason
>>
>>140428677
The translation's fine. In japanese he says 本物が欲しい which means "I want the real thing", but translating it as genuine makes sense in english.

You should already understand that the point he's been making since the beginning of the series is that all the various groups that latch onto eachother because they want friends in to create their youthful highschool experiences with. But instead of talking with eachother, they're talking at eachother. It's fake. Hachiman wants a genuine friendship with real emotional connections.

I'm really not sure what's convoluted or hard to understand about that.
>>
>>140430021
>all the various groups that latch onto eachother

I fucked english with a single word. get rid of the >that
>>
>>140429699
>Why the fuck were they so dramatic about it?
I understood it as them recognizing, if only the slightest bit, that if they don't get their shit in order, they're going to be lonely for the rest of their lives (like a certain regretful unmarried teacher). Or worse, end up a 20-something with so little going on that you spend time harrassing your little sister's friends at your old high school.
>>
>>140429699
>Why the fuck were they so dramatic about it?
Because despite wanting to move on, they each realize that doing so, and actually expressing their feelings and being "genuine" could quite possibly ruin everything. I sorta saw it as getting what you want not always being the best outcome.
>>
Should've been a work office setting or something else not involving a bunch of pre-teens. Can't take all the over-the-top subterfuge and conspiracy theories seriously when it's tied to a high school setting with the usual high school setting theme of getting your head out of your insecure/angsty ass that every other high school anime ever also has.
>>
Author tries so hard to depict meaningful character drama to the point those characters don't feel like real human beings anymore.
>>
>>140430000
Why are you replying to my post? Nothing in your post relates to the request in mine.
>>
>>140430006
I just sorta assumed it was her way of apologizing without actually having to apologize in a face to face way. I dunno, maybe some sort of fate theme was meant instead, 3 people seemingly brought together by (a literal) accident.
>>
>>140430021
This, I don't understand why people continue to call the show pretentious. It really isn't saying anything that complicated and quite accurately reflects my time in high school. By that I do not mean the various situations depicted in the show, but the idea of, as you put it, "people talking at, not with each other."

Lots of people I considered friends in highschool, weren't really friends at all when I look back, which in turn leaves a foul aftertaste when thinking about experiences I had with these people.I think everyone understands this idea and has felt it. Don't understand what is pretentious about portraying it in an anime show, unless you are going to nitpick over how some of the characters voice the ideas at times, but I mean, that's anime for you.
>>
I hated S2 it was really too deep for me.
>>
>>140427817
That scene was the most unintentional comedic moment in anime that I can think of.
I've never seen such an outpour of autism in this medium and the line itself was so ridiculously cheesy.
>>
>>140430141
>office setting
Now that would have been edgy imo, Anders Breivik territory anime.

What conspiracy/subterfuge shit are you even talking about. Have you ever heard HS girls talk? Shit's crazy man. Girls talking about "if I text him this, he'll answer me back with that, then I'll ignore him for 2 days, and he'll probably text me again, I'll text him back nonchalantly, then he'll...." absolutely bonkers. If there is one thing in anime that has always been a minor gripe with me, is how un-crazy the female characters usually are.
>>
>>140430724
Well to be fair, he is autistic and I have, regrettably so, seen dumber and more autistic shit in real life
>>
>>140430771
How would shifting it to an office setting make things edgy? What the hell are office jobs like where you are?

>What conspiracy/subterfuge shit are you even talking about.
Pretty much everything Hachiman does all series, for one thing.

>but teenagers are crazy though
A different setting altogether would be more interesting than having a high school setting where you can write off anything that seems dumb as just "they're teenagers so it's fine" even at the expense of the story itself being interesting or engaging
>>
>>140430171
All you did was summarize 90% of all anime, manga and LN's.

I can't think of the last anime that I watched where I thought to myself "ya, I can imagine such a relationship existing IRL"
>>
>>140430947
>What the hell are office jobs like where you are?
Maybe he's an animator working in Japan.
>>
File: 1448152198834.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448152198834.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Don't mind me, just posting the main reason why S2 > S1. Carry on.
>>
>>140430947
Among other things, a high school setting gives the author license to depict characters as (realistically) troubled and broken, in a way that would make the audience uncomfortable if it were about people their own age who are supposed to be "mature".

But yeah, part of it is that it's easy. Everyone in the audience went to high school, so 90% of the exposition is done for you.
>>
>>140431217
but the Iroha parts are where the series goes back to S1's style of story
it's exactly why some people like her and others can't stand her presence
>>
>>140430947
Well not the office setting as such, but more the aspect where you have a grown man being an anti social loner who has convinced himself that this is the best way to live(in this case for ~30+ years rather than ~17) . At HS age you can excuse the behaviour with teenangst, inexperience etc. at an adult age it is just edgy xor genuinely worrisome.

Still don't understand what conspiracy stuff you are talking about. By definition it takes more than 1 person to conspire. Nearly everything he does the entire 2 seasons, he does on his own though. The only rather pants on head retarded instance that I can think of that fits your description, would be in S1 when they decide to bully the elementary school kids to show their friendships never really existed. Ya, we get it, you want to make the point that superficial non-genuine "friendships" is a concept that is rammed into our brains from a young age. Better way to visualize this point though.
You aren't going to get away with bullying elementary school kids you were supposed to be looking after though. Imagine doing that IRL, good christ, say hello to your new life as an expelled n33t.
Other than that though, I can't think of anything overly retarded over the top.
>>
>>140431217
The fact that /a/ exists and is heavily populated with people who make images like this, makes it easier for me to accept characters like 8man and other "autists" as not too wildly unrealistic.
>>
Best character design, prove me wrong, don't bother, you can't.
>>
Anime about how nothing worth having is easy.

Two of the prettiest girls fawn over MC.

PLEASE, if MC's life was my life I would have had a great HS life.
>>
File: yukinoshita_yukino.png (675 KB, 777x1028) Image search: [Google]
yukinoshita_yukino.png
675 KB, 777x1028
imageboard, 44 posts, 5 images.

This kills the /a/.
>>
>>140431367

This, fucking this.

I couldn't stand how the club turned into maximum drama, so it was a godsend that the next two volumes interacting with other people without them for the most part, adnd having something like the tone of S1.

It was nice how 8man started getting along with Iroha naturally, instead of muh dog or muh forced contest.

8man with Iroha/Saki/Totsuka/Zaimokusa/Komachi>8man with sensei/Rumi>>>>>>>>8man with Tobe/Ebina>>>>>>>>>8man with Haruno/Orimoto/the cunt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>8man with YYx2
>>
>>140433854
>along with Iroha naturally

Goes to show that you don't understand anything about the series. Pathetic.
>>
File: 8ma.jpg (135 KB, 565x800) Image search: [Google]
8ma.jpg
135 KB, 565x800
Would you an 8girl?
>>
>>140433854
In retrospect I think even Watari thinks the dog thing was dumb. There's no way that Hiratsuka could have known about it, so it's totally extraneous to the story of the club.
>>
File: 8ma2.jpg (153 KB, 553x727) Image search: [Google]
8ma2.jpg
153 KB, 553x727
>>140434022
>>
>>140434022
>>140434052
How hard would Yukiman pound that pussy?
>>
>>140434047
>There is no way a teacher could be aware of one of her students missing the start of term and being away for (implied) several weeks caused by him being hospitalized after a car accident.
Out of the the "illogical" things to find fault in, you choose this? 8man wants to be left alone at the start of S1 sure, he wants to be a loner, but he isn't trying to be fucking untrackable Mr. Jason Bourne.
>>
File: muh genuine things.png (2 MB, 848x1984) Image search: [Google]
muh genuine things.png
2 MB, 848x1984
>Volume 12 never
>>
>>140433939
Why was that the part of his post you highlighted? "muh dog" or "muh forced contest" doesn't bother you but saying that Hachiman gets along with Iroha does?
>>
>>140434961
Because there's nothing natural about Hachiman's interaction with Iroha. All of it stems from her making Hachiman do shit for her through manipulation.
>>
>>140435014
Sounds pretty natural to me.
Woman gets man to do shit for her through manipulation.
In a way it is the most realistic relationship in the entire anime. I have had plenty of pretty girl be nice to be because they wanted shit, I have had very few (read none) situations where I get thrown with 2 pretty girls and they just happen to take a liking for me, just because.
>>
>>140435014
>making Hachiman do shit for her
Other way around, he was hiding behind it to get away from the club. Beyond the initial time he didn't have to help her if he didn't want to/didn't have a reason to do so.

Regardless, I still don't get why that's what bothered you over everything else he said. None of Hachiman's relationships with the main girls are natural, unless you just decide to pretend that the accident and the way Yui and especially Yukino feel about it doesn't exist. Iroha's not all that different in that regard, she's about as "manipulative" as Komachi is at most.
>>
>>140435141
The only thing I get from you is that you don't understand the series.
>>
>>140435014
What was unnatural/manipulative about their scene together on the train post-Hayama rejection?
>>
>>140434961
People getting triggered by Iroha one way or another is mandatory in every Oregairu discussion for some reason.
>>
>>140435259
The only thing I get from yours is that you spend so much time here you can't see when someone is poking fun at the "manipulative woman" stereotype, even when it is staring you in the face.

Or did you sincerely think that I believe that all women are just manipulative whores?
>>
>>140435014

Natural as in he doesn't treat her like a pair of sacred cows like with Yukino and Yuigahama.

He simply doesn't give a fuck, and that's great. When talking with Iroha, Saki, Shizuka or the chuuni he is neither intimidated by social hierachy like with most riajuus, nor does he fall into a pit of autism like with the club. The supreme indiference to how they'll react to his words is as genuine as you can get (b-but you have to struggle and get hurt to know it's real!).

I'd like to add Saika to this, but the homolust clouds his judgement...
>>
>>140435014
>>140435141
>>140435234
>>140435259
might as well ask now since people are touching on it
is there any particular reason why 8man is the only one who's allowed to be manipulative? Pretty much every Yahari discussion boils down to anons calling x character bitchy and so on for being sly - it feels like it's dismissing the entire point/motif of the series though, every character who's gotten some sort of notable characterization focus has been shown to have a manipulative or cunning side to them

the fact that there's always a few people among these discussions doing that while insisting that people "don't get it" is sort of baffling
>>
>>140427699
キャラクターの成長は、主に決まり文句、あなたはそれさえもそれらを呼び出すことができる場合、「入札」のシーンを作成するために必死の試みに停滞しているので、私はこの番組を見て停止しました。一般的にショーがそれを開始するので、乾燥していたので、無関心になることなく連続したエピソードを見ていて非常に楽しいではありませんでした。八幡は定期的にすべての単一のファセットの彼のオーバーの分析で自分をcockblocksとどのように彼はより分離し、hipsterish思考になることができ、彼は道徳的に優れただし、そのようなささいなことは、その本当に難しい最初の場所で見て維持することが社会的相互作用の点で彼の下にあります。定期的な対話のモンタージュは、退屈な要因に貢献し、私は作家は、彼らは良いアイデアの1または2噴出があったので、それは純粋にショーにフィラーを添加するために行うことを完全に確信しています。 「本物の感情」が、再びそのおそらく決まり文句とに委ね開発のいくつかの並べ替えがあるように思えるんが、その彼らはその翌日起こっ忘れほとんどのように。文字は結城が等しくoveranalyzing刺すされ、ユイはダムの女の子であることにスムーズにまたは自然とその左相互作用しない、八幡はそれとは何の関係も望んでいないが、彼はより多くの、そして葉山とある文字のポーズのために戻ってくる保ちます単には重要と側文字ですバンド。私は実際に葉山での重要性の欠如、あなたがそれらを完全に除去し、ワンライナーのエピソードに純粋にそれらを残した場合の前後の結果には差がないだろうと、それらの人々とそう確信しています。彼らは後に行うすべての貢献は、純粋などの充填剤 です。八幡は鈍いになりたがっていると、彼はほとんどの部分であるが、本人からの直接サポートを欠いているし、本当に「鈍hesの "よりも言うことtheresの何もないので、このように彼の行動や言葉は、中空感じ。すべての文字が、それは文字内容の面で最もがっかりであることのナルトのために近い候補であることができるように単調である場合、それは本当にキャラクターデザインを切り下げ。

だから今私はナルトにショーを比較していることを、私は道のうち、以前に言及したすべての「ミーム」を取得することができます。 「私は本物の何かをしたい "唯一の彼のクソ文字は当たり障りのないとこの行き過ぎるはhesのが源泉徴収されていくつかの隠し感情ではなく、純粋に大きく、そのくだらないクラブの名前では約忘れられキャラクタ対話のうちどのように強化。そうでないときには、すべての文字がそれのようなクソクラブにとって無意味タイのいくつかの並べ替えを持っているし、実際には「クラブと恋に落ちた "何かを意味し、これとシーズのため、唯は彼女自身にもっと何かを持っていることはありません。クラブは意味がありませんので、すべてこの "本物の"たわごとは本物のゴミであり、何のためだけの浅い苦しませるです。そこで今度は、この番組を見て、私は、ログオンゲームのトップ演劇やハイライトを見て、その後、私の一日については行くよ、私は本当にこの全体のことを介して座ってする必要はありませんアメリカンフットボールの試合を見ているようです。ザッツは、主にこの番組が何であるか、何か退屈退屈退屈退屈退屈退屈な、と私はあなたが起こっていること、それを呼び出すことができる場合は、いくつかの重要な「イベント」とたわごと」その日のハイライト」のため、これらのスレッドを見て/ /ログオン。

同様に、物語はそのリモートではなく、「人生のスライス」とそのない任意のデフォルトで喜劇を除き、この時点では遅いと生命のホームコメディのそのほとんどくだらないスライス開発しています。主人公は、文字通り自分自身と彼はヒントを取ることができないので、自閉症のhesのをcockblocksも、彼は彼が望んでいるものを得るために自分自身を拡張しますので、ロマン主義は純粋としても非存在です。ああ、何とか八幡は完全OVER "HURR私はSUMTHIN純正TOO〜WANT」へと拡張することなだめされます。何も実際には変わっていないと、このアクションの求償権が何らかのメリットを持っていないので、長い話を短く自体に自身の生み出したこのクソミームはアクションで、文字通りゴミの書き込みです。

TL:DRはこのアニメはたわごとである、yourselfsを殺します
>>
>>140435014
>clueless about real women
>>
>>140435675
Poseur copypasta cunt, how ya been. I'd have thought you'd be on board where no one reads or speaks Jap, unlike here
>>
>>140436031
So long as this google translate link is saved on my browser history I'll post it in these garbo threads about this shit animu
>>
>>140435643
Well the entire show is about finding fault in the cunning/sly side of people, more or less for being the root cause of relationships being dishonest. Every interaction with a person having an ulterior, usually personal, motive. The climax being the autism outburst of 8man wanting a genuine relationship with the girls. Something which they arguably still don't have by the end of S2 because they are hiding their true feelings for the sake of not wanting to lose the group. This is in a way again done for personal gain more than anything else, they each selfishly want/need the group.

Then again, maybe I am reading too much into it and giving this show more credit that it is due.
>>
>>140436400
Copypasta shitposting doesn't stop being copypasta shitposting just because it is in Japanese. You might as well have posted the navy seals pasta.
>>
>>140436514
yea but then it'd be spam, this is relevant and good posting
>>
File: 3dpd=3dpd.jpg (83 KB, 1024x602) Image search: [Google]
3dpd=3dpd.jpg
83 KB, 1024x602
>>140436661
What part of shitposting=shitposting was so hard to understand?
>>
>>140436440
I believe you have the essence of it, I'd only add at the core it is a story of two loners not honest with themselves even before their problems involving others
>>
>>140436770
I think it's weird you don't realize he doesn't care and you're wasting your time.
>>
File: yukino-hachiman-ponon-54.jpg (90 KB, 1018x1036) Image search: [Google]
yukino-hachiman-ponon-54.jpg
90 KB, 1018x1036
>>140433603

well by gum let's get some ponpon in here
>>
File: smug (26).jpg (10 KB, 252x276) Image search: [Google]
smug (26).jpg
10 KB, 252x276
>>140436770
hey my friend wants to know who this is.
>>
>>140436780
Well i believe that by the end of S2 they have reached a point where they are honest with themselves, just not with each other.
>>
File: haruno-cleavage-holding-treat.jpg (58 KB, 520x630) Image search: [Google]
haruno-cleavage-holding-treat.jpg
58 KB, 520x630
>>140433603
>>
>>140436912
>>140436831
SayaTheFox on fb, a cosplayer
>>
File: yukinoshita_32.jpg (1 MB, 3500x2381) Image search: [Google]
yukinoshita_32.jpg
1 MB, 3500x2381
>>140436816
>born too late to not have experienced the wonders of 2D.
>born too early to be linked into a 2D VR world.
agony
g
o
n
y
>>
>>140437252
eh, I'm sure the VR tech is less than 20 years away. Keep the faith.
>>
>>140433306
No one would read this shit if the girls were ugly
>>
>>140427699
>s1 was fun comedy
>s2 was 2deep4me

DROPPED
>>
File: yukinoshita_35.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
yukinoshita_35.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>>140437302
Can you imagine it? It would be glorious. Honestly, fuck Africa&co, fuck space exploration, more money into VR tech.
>>
>>140437354
Where was the comedy in S1?
What was 2deep4u in s2?
It is hardly texhnolyze tier pseudointelectual shit.
>>
>>140437476
Space exploration would just be another VR input. Africans can make VR gear (and other c commodity crap) for cheap just like any other place that uplifted themselves to middle class. Just throwing money at them has been a failure. VR is the way.
>>
File: yukinoshita_25.jpg (53 KB, 480x731) Image search: [Google]
yukinoshita_25.jpg
53 KB, 480x731
>>140438256
Imagine tripping and falling of your platform right onto the tracks of an oncoming intercity train. The last thing to go through your mind would be "I didn't get to experience VR". The horror. This is the true reason I am a shut in, I must minimize any threat to my longevity.
>>
File: I do.jpg (3 MB, 3478x6486) Image search: [Google]
I do.jpg
3 MB, 3478x6486
Never will your late twenties hot teacher ask insist you have a ride with her, to then give you the best pep talk of your life.
>>
File: yukino-yui-tatoo.jpg (652 KB, 1050x1400) Image search: [Google]
yukino-yui-tatoo.jpg
652 KB, 1050x1400
Yui and Yukino compared tats and received a bit of a surprise
>>
File: iroha-56.jpg (179 KB, 1200x1699) Image search: [Google]
iroha-56.jpg
179 KB, 1200x1699
>>140439316
Is this too sweet for you, Senpai?
>>
File: hiratsuka-drunk-hachiman-carry.jpg (109 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
hiratsuka-drunk-hachiman-carry.jpg
109 KB, 500x600
>>140439316
oops, this one was for you, not Iroha
>>
>>140434815
No, my point is thst there's no way that she would be aware of Yui or Yukino's involvement.
It's an enormous coincidence that she forces Yukino to be in a club with the guy she saw run over by her car.
>>
>>140440251
>coincidence
>not fate
>>
>>140435379
>I was pretending to be retarded
>Fooled you!
>>
>>140440251
really, no way she'd know? Who is Sensei's friend who calls her by first name as "Shizuka-chan".
>>
File: iroha.jpg (1 MB, 3215x6000) Image search: [Google]
iroha.jpg
1 MB, 3215x6000
>>140440176
Is it possible to master the technique of lucid dreaming to enter the world of 2D? Or would your brain be incapable of recreating that? I need to research this and know the answer, my dream world could be around the corner in my sleep.
>>
>>140440457
That's some convoluted bullshit, anon.
I like it.
>>
>>140434022
>>140434052

I don't see why not
>>
>>140440508

I can sometimes do the lucid dreaming thing when not during work week, and about quarter the time control the theme of the dream. But never could manage a 2D world, it's all 3D people representations
>>
>>140440251
>>140440590
Sister of the person who runs you over is alumnus and friend of your teacher. God, I wonder how she ever figured out who you got run over by...

Your friend's sister is involved in an accident, the guy involved was a student at your school. God I wonder how you'd ever find out who this is...

The fact why Yukino never visited 8man in hospital is also explained.

If you are going to be contrarian for the sake of it, at least give it your all.
>>
>>140440710
Enlighten me. I have tried this so often. I can get myself to vividly remember my dreams, every detail in it etc. but I have no idea how to go around "controlling" any aspect of the dream.

Ass to getting the dream to be 2D, couldn't you try to dream of watching anime, something you are familiar with, and try to go from there?
>>
File: 1459632235519.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1075) Image search: [Google]
1459632235519.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1075
>>
File: 1373358542724.jpg (132 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1373358542724.jpg
132 KB, 1440x810
>>
>>140440853
These sort of pics make me regret my selfimposed 4chan abstinence from 2013 to late 2015.
>>
File: hiratsuka-sensei-lingerie.jpg (195 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
hiratsuka-sensei-lingerie.jpg
195 KB, 1920x1200
>>140440590
And the other half is this:
Yui is with counselor Hiratsuka and mentions she'd like to learn to bake cookies for guy who saved her dog from being hit by limo. Hiratsuka sends Yui to the club. No coincidences at all in the three being there, Sensei knows the whole situation of accident.
>>
File: 1459658286494.jpg (96 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1459658286494.jpg
96 KB, 1200x675
>>140441012
Sensei must really want the genuine if she's willing to wear sexy lingerie for the 8man.
>>
>>140440960
Hachiman yanks the condom out of her mouth and throws it across the room, declaring "NOT GENUINE!" before pulling her clothing off
>>
>>140440769
... How am I being contrarian? That's all total speculation on your part.
>>
File: Shizuka_Zoku.jpg (246 KB, 780x766) Image search: [Google]
Shizuka_Zoku.jpg
246 KB, 780x766
>>140441120
>A few days later
>>
>>140441008
The Oregairu threads were absolute fucking cancer though.
>>
>>140427699
>Animation drastically improved over time.

it really didn't. The opening song alone almost made me drop the show.

>snow falling at normal to 110% faster than normal
>characters rise from bench at half speed, walk in slow mo

really jarring.
>>
>>140441202
I don't know, maybe it is because you are getting spoonfed answers here>>140441012, here>>140440769, here>>140440457 and here>>140440314 to your questions, yet still think that your criticism on how Hira knows about the accident is valid. You are either dense, or you are being contrarian, what other reason could you have for not understanding how Hira found out?
>>
>>140440841
don't know how or why I can sometimes do it, but that's a good idea about watching the anime...though remembering a specific goal from waking during that time is also a percentage thing
>>
>>140441441
Because three of those responses are you samefagging, and the other one is sarcastic.
>>
File: or die.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
or die.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>>140427699
this anime is clearly too deep for you since you fail to comprehend that Iroha is the best girl
>>
>>140441486
>don't know how or why I can
I want to strangle you, no hard feelings though.
>>
Guys, i've seen the first season of this show and didn't get what I expected. I thought its was going to be a description of how an actual outcast with deep psychological problems experiences school life. Instead, all I got was a generic love triangle plot. Does the second season get any better? I really enjoyed the "nice girls" monologue.
>>
>>140441549
None of those is me samefagging.
They are also all valid answers.
You are still being contrarian arguing for the sake of arguing instead of admitting that you weren't aware of the importance of the Hira/Haruno relationship, or in fact how big of a role Hira plays at the start of the story.
>>
>>140441589
It is a very different tone when compared to S2, you are however still not going to be getting any stories about a person with "genuine" deep seated psychologically problems dealing with school life.

Although if you think that a person IRL who resembles 8man in their behaviour doesn't have psychological problems, then I've got news for you.
>>
>>140441692
What Hiratsuka/Haruno relationship? Did we read the same books?
>>
File: haruno_XOqIRLKGxvQ.jpg (148 KB, 825x1024) Image search: [Google]
haruno_XOqIRLKGxvQ.jpg
148 KB, 825x1024
>>140441549
Can't be samefagging since I'm the one that posted 140441012 and 1440440457 and I've not used the words "dense" nor "contrarian" before in this thread (here to have enjoy and discuss with gentle tone, not make implied insults)
>>
>>140441552
>please take responsibility sempai
What did she mean by this?
>>
File: 1460654749119.jpg (137 KB, 852x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460654749119.jpg
137 KB, 852x1080
Looks like Iroha has been to Mexico
>>
>>140441875
I don't know, maybe Hachiman is going through an edgy highschool phase. Teenagers tend to act weird sometimes.

What do you mean by a "different tone". Does he actually develops his relationships with the girls in a romantic way? Does he change his attitude towards life in general?
>>
File: haruno-2-i8qNE_Ulc.jpg (99 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
haruno-2-i8qNE_Ulc.jpg
99 KB, 700x700
>>140441911

Yes, look at how Haruno addresses Hiratsuka after camping trip. Also how they talk during valentines event, when Haruno said she had something that she'd like Hiratsuka to hear her out. then they talked of going drinking, and Haruno even invited Hachiman to come hang with the "big sisters", and then invited her other friend (from band) of Megumi too.
>>
>>140441911
I am not sure you understand what the word "relationship" means. Nor do I belive yuo are capable of reading, let alone a book, considering the answer to your question is in this thread right here>>140440769. Now assuming you are the still the same person as before, that is the second time I have linked you that post, on top of the fact that that opst was in reply to you. So you have had the post pointed out to you 3 times.

You
are
being
contrarian.

kys
>>
>>140442227
I'm not sure if there are two of you, or if you're really so committed to shitposting about this that you used two devices.
>>
Yahari is just a very angry NEET's fantasy. Not only are you popular with all the girls etc., you get to be a complete jackass to everyone and spread your cynical unhealthy worldviews, and everyone will still accept you and want to fuck you.

Whereas in reality, someone like Hachiman would be rightfully treated like shit by everyone around him. He's just an asshole. I don't want to see some "b-but muh secret kindness!" crap, he hurts far more than he's ever helped.

Goddamn I hate this series.
>>
File: iroha-dream.jpg (80 KB, 599x848) Image search: [Google]
iroha-dream.jpg
80 KB, 599x848
>>140441568

well the main thing is if you can have some good wet dreams now and then, that's more important than lucid dreams.
>>
>>140442308
I am not the only one who has been responding to your contrarian ass, no. In what way am I shitposting btw? What I have been saying has been true and factual, or are you going to nitpick about the ad hominems now?
>>
>>140442341
>you get to be a complete jackass to everyone
The series tries to portray him as some asshole outcast who no one wants anything to deal with, but he's pretty friendly with everyone and goes out of his way to help people.
Thats pretty dum
>>
File: yukino-pansan-two.jpg (101 KB, 572x800) Image search: [Google]
yukino-pansan-two.jpg
101 KB, 572x800
>>140442341
hurt more than helped? No, the score is positive summing on all the cases. And the author's message is clear that Hachiman's (and Yukino's too) initial world view and self image is wrong and most harmful to themselves besides others.
>>
>>140442398
doesn't iroha like the cunt?
>>
>>140442341
>a NEET's fantasy is to be in the spotlight of ridicule and hate
Confirmed for having lead a normal life.
Normies off my board now.

Also completely missing the point of the show, as it is basically a 2(3) season long criticism on how being a loner neet with cynical worldviews is not healthy and will lead to situations that bite you in the ass and will ultimately only result in an unhappy life that you will regret forever after.
>>
>>140442341
That's the point, because it's anime, you get to experience things that don't generally happen in real life. This series is just proof that anime is mostly liked for the whole escapism thing. I still didn't like the show though, I can't relate to a MC I don't share many traits with.
>>
>>140442412
You seem to be implying that Hiratsuka is on friendly terms with Haruno, who was aware of 8man's involvement in the car accident, and that Hiratsuka's decision to push 8man and Yukino into the club together and okaying Yui joining was motivated by the incident. That's a fine theory, but it's all conjecture, and I don't find it 100% consistent with some thing we know about the characters.
>>
File: 1460655553044.jpg (494 KB, 1280x1430) Image search: [Google]
1460655553044.jpg
494 KB, 1280x1430
>>
>>140442398
>blue eyes
If a nigger get an attitude for 800$
>>
File: iroha-isshiki-04.jpg (956 KB, 1102x1837) Image search: [Google]
iroha-isshiki-04.jpg
956 KB, 1102x1837
>>140442568
She certainly has a crush and idolization of Hayama, aka coward cunt, but if she ever does stop and think about who she can relate to, be herself around, talk to easily....well it would be all over for YY. Iroha wouldn't be shy and hold back if she ever decided to pursue Hachiman
>>
>>140442611
Unrelated to your main point, but isn't all entertainment media escapism?
>>
>>140442742
This, the only thing preventing Iroha from pursuing the 8man, is her idolisation of Hayama, without that, she will not hesitate in trying to go out with the 8man and get his 8inch
>>
>>140442579
Oh wow. You can't be serious.
>Normies
>My life was harder than yours!!!!
>No anon, you just don't understand our pain

Hate to break it to you, but I wasn't really popular either. And actually, yes. Angry NEETs/losers would easily seek being the spotlight of ridicule and hate, because it justifies their own you retard. It's an ANGRY fantasy. Hence why I specified the angry part. A fantasy where everyone's mean to you, so you're completely righteous in being mean to them with all those comebacks you prepared in your head.

Just get the fuck off of /a/. You're clearly 14.
>>
>>140442579
I haven't seen seasons 2 yet, but hachiman doesn't seem to be living an unhappy life. In no scene of the show the MC appears to be depressed, frustrated, or confused. I don't know, maybe in S2 he realizes that love is a primitive need and he then realizes he fucked up. That I would like to see, but I'm afraid I'm gonna get a shitty generic romantic comedy.
>>
>>140442520
>Author's message
>Needs to explain ascpects of the story in fucking after notes

Wow, what a joke. He should be ashamed of himself if he thinks he did such a bad job of displaying that in the story that he feels the need to TELL the reader. It's called showing, not telling.

But why am I not surprised, LN writers aren't exactly Shakespeare.
>>
>>140442834
Writers can also have various purposes and messages in their works. OreGairu has that.
>>
File: 1345451774281.jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1345451774281.jpg
24 KB, 640x480
>>140442579
>Confirmed for having lead a normal life.
>Normies off my board now.
Nothing personnel either, right?
>>
>>140442649
Conjecture? How so?

Haruno being friends with Hiratsuka is made quite clear throughout the show. Yui being sent to the club by Hira with the request to learn to bake cookies for a "certain someone" is made clear as well. You also get to learn who this "certain someone" is later on.

The only thing that is not explicitly shown is Haru telling Hiratsuka about the accident. I honestly would find it harder to believe she wouldn't have told her this though, especially considering how "meddlesome/involved" Haru is the entire show.
>>
>>140442834
Depends on your definition of "escapism". I'm not refering to any fictional story to be escapism just because it's something that doesn't happen in real life. I'm defining "escapism" as future that anime has in which shitty situations of life that can't be solved are magically done so. For example, in welcome to the NHK, Misaki is a character that would never appear in real life and for many of us that fantasy of being a lonely virgin and being rescued by a nice girl is very comforting.
>>
>>140442923
You're confused, he was relating his own reaction to parts of the anime in many afterwords.
>>
>>140443079
Okay, my bad. Good, he does have some pride.
>>
>>140443078
Watamote is probably the only realist one.
>>
>>140442867
Come on, your neet argument was just screeming for a normie ridicule response. I have had as normie a life as can be, just my hobbies aren't normie. The essence of my post was in what I said after that.

Again, the show basically agrees with everything you are saying. I find that they even do it quite cleverly by initially making it seem like the show agrees with MC's worldview, only to turn the table later on and point out how terribly wrong MC was all the time.

If you are one of these angry neets you speak of, you might have enjoyed the first half of S1, but only to then be confronted in the second half and S2 with what an idiot you actually are.
>>
>>140443356
>unironically responding to bait
smuganimegirl.jpeg
>>
>>140442867
Being wanting to be hated isn't actually something i can imagine losers like myself would want to do. Not everyone on the show is mean to 8man, the teacher wants him to succeed for example. I find the way you interpreted the show interesting though.
>>
>>140442899
Very little comedy in S2, maybe some humorous moments, but not moments stand out that actually made me laugh.
>>
File: now-or-never-1.jpg (475 KB, 1600x901) Image search: [Google]
now-or-never-1.jpg
475 KB, 1600x901
I'm still trying to decide which is the bigger puppet master in oregairu, Hiratsuka or Haruno. We already know by Hiratsuka's own words that Hachiman is not the most broken person in the club.
>>
>>140430962
it's more evident in yahari. the author is a hack who takes himself too seriously.
>>
>>140443227
Yeah, that's why I found that show so depressing and frustrating because I could really relate to the MC. Really liked it.
>>
>>140443227
I guess that is why watamote is more popular here than it is over there.
>>
>>140443490
Even Watari notes that about the S2 anime in one of the afterwords. Many comedic things cut out in S2 that were in LN, "what, this is supposed to be a comedy?"
>>
>>140443528
They are equals in the puppetmaster department. In fact, in secret they are lovers, which is why neither are married or even in a relationship. Hira feeling sad/depressed about being single is just a front to hide the ultimately taboo relationship she has entered.
>>
>>140443490
Is S2 very romance focused?
>>
>>140443543
I think we're all taking this anime too seriously. we have several threads a week about an anime that was originally a parody. season 3 never
>>
>>140443732
yes, but there's no comedy in S2 it's kinda rough to watch all this drama with no comedy, but I liked it anyway.
>>
File: 241321321.png (3 MB, 8889x5000) Image search: [Google]
241321321.png
3 MB, 8889x5000
Who's the best Yahari? That's right. Say her name.
>>
>>140443732
I wouldn't say it is romance focused, more focused on relationships and self reflection of 8man. I could probably word that better, but is 5am and I am sure someone will point out where I am wrong and give you a better resposne anyway.
>>
>>140443803
>we have several threads a week about an anime
With the activity on /a/ that is a non-argument as it can be said about literally any anime on planet eart. Literally every anime known to man gets several threads a weak. This is a hyperbole.
>>
>>140443803
I think we should accept the anime is not supposed to be realistic, but I like it anyway.
>>
>>140427699
Would you say that it is genuine?
>>
>>140443842
>WITNESS ME
She's nice but Yui is still my favourite. Sorry mate
>>
File: hiratsuka-haruno.jpg (90 KB, 496x604) Image search: [Google]
hiratsuka-haruno.jpg
90 KB, 496x604
>>140443724
well I did see some fan art like that today
>>
File: iroha-partially-unwrapped.jpg (103 KB, 632x1000) Image search: [Google]
iroha-partially-unwrapped.jpg
103 KB, 632x1000
>>140443842
agree she is very cute and also Hachiman says she is the master of sly, though I fancy another girl as best. Just imagine if she were a little older, having given up on Hayama. maybe in college she would get somewhat drunk around Hachiman........
>>
File: haru-shizu-2.jpg (77 KB, 530x604) Image search: [Google]
haru-shizu-2.jpg
77 KB, 530x604
>>140443724
also this one

very butchy
>>
>>140443871
I would say the last 2 episodes were pretty strongly focused on romance.
>>
>>140445168
>I would say the last 2 episodes were pretty strongly focused on pseudo intellectual gibberish that was trying to be deeper than it's supposed to be
ftfy
>>
>>140445139
Butchy?
>>
File: haruno_H8A-mK9xqk.jpg (108 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
haruno_H8A-mK9xqk.jpg
108 KB, 768x1024
>>140445269
as opposed to more femmy artwork
>>
File: yukino-glasses.png (821 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
yukino-glasses.png
821 KB, 1280x720
>>140445168
"she not having romantic feelings, just a couple pinched nerves in the shoulder from reading too much!"
>>
>>140445262
>pseudo intellectual gibberish
Japanes m00t needs to add something that filters this unless it is backed up by an actual example.

I get the feeling people just throw this around anytime a character so much as makes an observation on something.

What was pseudo intellectual about the last 2 eps? Not even arguing about whether the eps were good or not. They simply weren't pseudo intellectual. None of the 2 seasons even try to come of as something intellectual.

The core message throughout the entire series is being satisfied with being a cynical loner is bad, to self reflect and to strive for a relationship that is genuine as opposed to dictated by ulterior motives. Where is the attempt at intellectualism in that?

Chirst, the people who keep spouting "it's pseodo intellectual" are in fact the worst offenders.
>>
File: 56399611_p0.jpg (163 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
56399611_p0.jpg
163 KB, 800x800
>>140443842
Irohasu is cute
>>
>>140445168
Are you stupid? There was little romance in the last two episodes and zero romance in the last episode.
>>
File: CgGE9GVVIAATg86.jpg (257 KB, 1158x1250) Image search: [Google]
CgGE9GVVIAATg86.jpg
257 KB, 1158x1250
>>140443842
Obviously Irohasu~
Senpaaaai

It's my birthday today
so do something for me please<3

It's fine if you do it out of love as well

...that was a lie
Please don't take it so seriously
that's gross...
>>
>two 8man threads
What a day to be awake.
>>
Where is the Saki scaring anon? Did he die?
>>
The final line in the LN will be 8man saying "My romantic comedy was not wrong, I was wrong. As expected."

He ends up with someone else years later but looks back fondly at his youth where he discovered how to connect with other people meaningfully. or reconnects with Saki years later when their siblings get together
>>
File: 1234.jpg (2 MB, 3213x6000) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
2 MB, 3213x6000
Why was "SNAFU" added in the English title? If I hadn't had a military background that would have meant nothing to me. Is this in the day-to-day vocab of Americans or so?
>>
>>140448068
A-anyone?
>>
>>140443842
[your mother's name here]
>>
File: 1455430424889.gif (769 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1455430424889.gif
769 KB, 500x281
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

However, he is never able to reach her again as the phone number will just reach a random alternative reality version of his crush. No matter how many times he repeats the call, he cannot reach the version who loves him back nor any other version that likes him in any way. Being unable to reach the only person ever to requite his feelings, he sinks into depression. He repeats the attempt over and over for weeks, but eventually, he cannot afford to pay his telecommunication bills and his phone is cut off.

He is then confronted by the deus ex machina again. He is told that, in the infinite amount of parallel universes, there is only one with a version of his crush that loves him in it. In all other universes they both exist in and meet at least once, he loves her hopelessly.

His love is literally stronger than reality, as this is infinitely improbable. Realising that his love for her is the strongest force in the multiverse, but also that hers is the weakest, the hero is overcome with despair. As the last gesture of kindness, the deus ex machine leaves him a gun with a single bullet in it...
>>
>>140448880
It's because of the translation. The original title is something like: "THIS ISN'T MY TEEN ROMANTIC COMEDY!". So it's a regular anime scenario, but with a """" violent"""" twist
>>
>>140448068
seriously?
the /a/k/ connect is a tale as old as time.
theres war anime airsoft anime anthropomorphic gun anime anthropomorphic ships
get on the /ak/ train brah
>>
File: best choice.png (9 KB, 560x398) Image search: [Google]
best choice.png
9 KB, 560x398
>>140449484
>>
>>140449577
Wait, so your average anime viewer is aware of military slang because of the /ak/ connect? Well the more you know.
>>
>batman
>cuntkiller
>irohafags on suicide watch every episode
>autisticyuiposter
>yukinoSHITa/yuckino
>jazzhands
>GENUINE
>comeme
>fansubbers shitposting/dubposting threads before release
>this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0YoUh0SjWc
You missed the train watching this if you weren't watching it with /a/, friends.
>>
>>140445702
MC was never satisfied with his cheap edgelord pretend.
True to himself edgelord doesn`t seek validation, external or internal. And yes, he gets bitches from it.
>>
>>140449872
I dunno, I have always far more enjoyed inter seasonal threads on /a/ rather than the threads that are up as it is airing. The latter just seems to be filled with people tying their best to "make memes". Whereas the threads between seasons tend to contain actual discussion.
I mean, look at this thread, pretty decent talk for your average /a/ thread.

and yes I am assuming that S3 will come along some day.
>>
>>140450278
Literally everything there was to the show was discussed ad nauseum in every thread that was posted every day of every week for that entire season and the two season after it aired. Threads were the best when Yahari was airing since it was new and there were always new OC being posted https://a.pomf.cat/wfbemz.webm. Even ship rankings from nip sites were discussed - which varied WILDLY depending on episode. It was fucking fantastic. Now all the threads contain is reposting stale content, speculation with no actual proof or waifuwars.
>>
>>140450698
Ya, but you are forgetting I was never in any of those threads, so I only get to see the jokes that were good enough to survive the season. I also don't have to endure reposts week in week out. I just wait until the season ends, then during a weekend in which I have some time I watch the entire season (usually from friday to sunday) and then I'll hop in a couple of threads about the show when I see them.

This is a show I was rather late in finishing due to time constraints IRL, lucky for me there still seem to be enough thread being made about it.

This is just my preference though.
>>
>>140448068
Yui is hot and has a great body. What would 8man have to do in order to get some pussy from her?
>>
only good thing about this show is the dialogue. Plot is stupid, and the more interesting characters don't get fleshed out
>>
>>140450982
You know what I don't get? How someone puts that much time and effort into such a high fidelity picture, and then gets the eye colour wrong. Not a wrong shade of the right colour, no, a completely different colour. Like the 101 of anime characters is that eye colour/shape and hair colour/style are basically the most important aspects of identifying the characters at a glance.
>>
>>140450982
Literally come up and say I WANT TO FUCK NOW.
Both main bitches are always ready.
>>
>>140435616
>Natural as in he doesn't treat her like a pair of sacred cows like with Yukino and Yuigahama.
isn't that because he actually likes them as people now?

It's pointed out that 8man acts the way we perceive him as around people he doesn't care about because, well, he doesn't care what these people think about him in the first place, but the story's different with the people important to him. That's also why the Hayama rumor in Volume 10 doesn't bother Yukino at all until it starts bothering 8man - because "as long as the people close to me understand, it's fine."

Another thing to take note of is that 8man starts out treating Iroha like he does everyone else - with disdain - but gradually grows to accept her, and as a result he stops "not giving a fuck", as you put it. During their 10.5 date he was self-aware about being on a date with Iroha after all since they were hiding from the other student council members

i think you're really misunderstanding a lot of the relationship dynamics in the series to see 8man's relationship with Iroha and consider more 'genuine' than any of his other relationships in the club
>>
>>140452715
>self-aware about being on a date with Iroha
iroha orst girl anyway.
>>
File: Komachi_Zoku.jpg (198 KB, 506x674) Image search: [Google]
Komachi_Zoku.jpg
198 KB, 506x674
>>
Yahari became shit when 8man stopped trying to destroy himself. Now it's just another run of the mill drama romcom.
>>
If Yui doesn't win, this will be the biggest shit show of whatever year the 3rd season finally comes out.
>>
>>140434022
I want a yuri LN with 8girl.
>>
>>140450698
Absolutely not, those threads were absolute garbage.
>>
>>140455606
>I enjoy watching people suffering, being miserable and getting emotionally destroyed.

Furtheremore, there is literally no comedy worth mentioning in the entire show, there are some mildly amusing homolust scenes and even fewer mildly amusing one-liners/witty responses, in no way does that make it a comedy.

There is also barely any romance, the majority of the series has focused on showing how 8man's initial cynical view on the world is wrong and a shit way to lead your life. Romance from the pov of MC has only fleetingly been touche upon and has at no point been the focus of the show. The most "romancy" the show has gotten is when Yui gets emotional. In fact the show/LN's could end with no romantic relationship between 8man and either of the girls, and the entire thing would still make perfect sense. The only reason they have, to force a romantic relationship into it is us clammy neets and our hiki brethren on the other side of the world.

Personally I feel such an ending would have a good chance of undermining the entire show. The show builds on how the MC/characters want genuine relationships, "the real thing", not something based on superficiality. A love relationship hamfisted into the show to satisfy us otaku is as ingenuous a relationship could get, it is basically fanservice. The story would invalidate the ending, and the ending would invalidate the story, the entire thing would stink.
How to "fix" this is beyond me, as not having MC get together with one of the girls is probably not feasible from a financial pov alone. Wouldn't surprise me if this is the reason it is taking forever for the LN's to be completed.

TLDR;
How do you get 8man in a romantic relation with one of the girls without making it reek of fanservice and undermining the rest of the series?
>>
>>140445061
You mean Watari's twitter post about getting drunk with his kouhai?
>>140449490
The actual translation is "My Young RomCom is Wrong, As Expected" you dumbass
>>
>>140456372
ingenuous = ungenuine*
>>
I hate drama so I really hated S2.
Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.