[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bleach Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: contrasts.jpg (142 KB, 1280x1103) Image search: [Google]
contrasts.jpg
142 KB, 1280x1103
Because the other one up is shitposting.

>yfw Kyoraku went to Hell and Ukitake to Heaven.

-The backstory of Yhwach and all those giver Quincy
>giver quincy are shinigami

-The war 1000 years ago
>yama unohana tag team raped them all

-Story of the Soul King and his limbs
>egyptian mythology

-Story of the Shiba clan
>blah blah lost sacred swords etc

-Story of Ginjou
>is actually a quincy

-Yachiru
>is the old asauchi. kenny is such a beast he imprinted on 1 asauchi that split into 2

-What Shuutara contributed and how she knows Mayuri
>shes just more fashionable than he is

-Backstory of Urahara and Yoruichi
>shihoin clan are big pissed off cats, yoruichi was less of a bitch so urahara sealed her cat form away

-How Aizen and Urahara met the Soul King
>aizen secretly, urahara because he nearly replicated the RG (his undergorund playground and 'borrowed' spring water

-What Ichibee and Squad Zero are up to
>turning heel and getting clothed in quincy garb thanks to shuutara

-How Soul Society was created
>vast splitting of the worlds. yhwach is big boss - wants to recreate pangea

-Story of Soken
>old school quincy hippy who told his son to be tsun to quincyism

-What Isshin and Ryuken did after the Auswahlen
>mourned

-What makes Uryuu so special
>he is the anti-haschwalth

-Letters A,B,K and N
>anti, balance and necro

-What happened after the first blood war
>styptics
-Quincy massacre 200 years ago
>because they didnt learn

-Lack of humans and Hollows during Bazz-B's flasback
>because fuck you

-What happened to the humans/Quincy that lived in Hueco Mundo
>quincy living in HM where literally everything is poisonous to them

-What will happen with Ichigo
>marries rukia
>>
File: 5674h4y.jpg (354 KB, 600x442) Image search: [Google]
5674h4y.jpg
354 KB, 600x442
>>140065022

>giver quincy

First chapter of Bleach we saw a shinigami give her power to Ichigo

100% Kubo
>>
Drop it anon, we don't need generals cancer since we're not wan piss babbies.
>>
>>140065090
Why do you keep bringing up One Piece, you have a complex or something
>>
>>140065022
I was rereading it and I fail to see the need for Ichigo to use The Final Plot Device on Aizen. He was 100% dominating that fight without it
>>
>>140065191
he needed to weaken him enough for the urahara kido to work
>>
>>140065128
Why do you keep visiting Bleach treahds, you have a complex or something
>>
>>140065022
>Story of the Shiba clan
Kuukaku sent urahara to the RR and because of that they removed her arm and disowned her clan.
>>
>>140065022
From the other thread

>>140062552
>Ayon was made of limbs.
>Torn off limbs who gain sentience.
>Kubo was hinting to the SK limbs.
>Was the SK part hollow too?
>We see change in the eyes of hollowified beings.
>We know you can guess who is a pure-blooded quincy because of the change of their eyes in VS.
>Are hollows artificially made as a biological weapon to exterminate all quincy? What is the connection between the holes in their hearts and the way Yhwach fills the empty heart of a person with his soul shard?
>>
Urahara cured the vaizard's hollowfication by using a substance (quincies) opposite of shimigami, similar to how he cured Masaki with an opposite substance (shimigami) of a quincy.

Big question here, how did Urahara acquire that many quincies to treat the vaizards? What ever happened to those quincies and do you think they will have relevance to the story?
>>
>>140067048
the soul society probably has a shit ton of stored quincy "samples" back from when they genocided them 200 years ago
>>
>>140067139
Mayuri probably killed a few within the last 100 years.
>>
Would it be hard for Gerard to take on all the espada at once?
>>
>>140065191
The point was that Aizen would simply keep getting stronger the longer Ichigo allowed him to continue to develop. Mugetsu failed to kill Aizen but it succeeded in changing the 'will' of the Hougyoku by overpowering its vessel.
>>
>>140068009
Gerard is more powerful the more opponents he is facing. That's how The Miracle works.
>>
File: bleach-4780115.jpg (117 KB, 786x1156) Image search: [Google]
bleach-4780115.jpg
117 KB, 786x1156
>Rukia has returned to the sidelines

I know no one but Ichigo remains relevant after their bankai is revealed but at least Orihime and Chad got to run with him for a bit
>>
>>140068009
probably. The only thing that matters is how Respira works vs the Miracle. If the Miracle can handle Respira (ie, continually convert the damage over time into new strength) then yeah, there's nothing to stop him because the Espada have no other way of defeating Thor's power
>>
>>140065814
This doesn't make any sense. Why would a RG be punished for letting an ally into RR?
>>
>>140067598
He said he dissected more than 6000. When was that? Before he went to prison?
>>
>>140065022
Spoilers when
>>
>>140069269
IT'S NOT FAIR!

I WON'T ACCEPT IT!

NEVER!
>>
>>140068009
Zommari uses Amor on him, and he's screwed.
>>
>>140073710
It would take a miracle for him to overcome Amor.

Wait.
>>
>>140073710
Miracle is an ability that defies all reason. Amor would probably just make him stronger.
>>
Anyone have the most recently updated how real can shit get?
>>
>>140069269
She's gonna be back anon, Urahara's words pretty much confirmed it. I'm happy as long as I get covers like the one you posted.
>>
Bleach is so shit I could tell you the ending. I high uses combination attack of all his powers with his one trademark move after doing some retarded transformation. He loses all his power and is officially a human again. The relationship with Rukia was never bothered with, but in the final 20 chapters it's revealed she has settled down to be the towns protector again to be with him. Full circle, bravo Kubo and all the fans for following.
>>
>>140075628
Gr8 reddit post m8
>>
>>140075628
B8o desu
>>
>>140075766
Bleach discussions belonging in /a/ boy are you confused.
>>
>>140075899
Is that a question or a statement?
>>
>>140073779
>>140074144
I think it only applies to the damage Thor receives.
>>
>>140077550
Thats not how he explained it two chapters ago. His power fluctuates with the perception of his opponents.
>>
Still pissed we didn't get to see any inner world training last chapter if you know what I mean.
>>
>>140079099
Inner world is Shikai training. Kenpachi is at Bankai level, which is spirit materialization. Aka, Yachiru.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.