[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
--GunBuster--
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: gunbuster4.png (902 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
gunbuster4.png
902 KB, 800x600
I thought you told me this was over-rated, /a/? This was absolutely amazing.
>>
You passed the taste test, good job.
>>
I went into this thinking it was old Gainax just having fun, like an older sort of Gurren Lagann thing in terms of tone. There's cute girls in tights all over, great boob physics, giant robots doing pushups. Real feel-good vibe.
>>
It is only the last two or three episodes memorable
>>
>>139911122
I know a guy who watched Gunbuster and thought the only good episode was 2, with the rest of it being the worst show hes ever seen and the ending being shit.

I don't understand it.
>>
And you know, they did this sort of intentionally I think. They maintain this certain silly innocent feel up until a certain point and then it's just a god damn bobsled ride after that for my poor heart.
>>
>>139911300
I never got the welcome home thing before, obviously. But yeah, after exploring that theme so well, in so little time even, it really is going to stick with me.

>>139911305
To be fair, this robot on robot fight was pretty cool.
>>
>great bouncing breast animation
>lets throw a pantyshot in for good measure
>>
>>139911122
Anything even remotely critically acclaimed is "over rated" in /a/.
In case you haven't noticed, this is the sewage of internet, where the worst shits on the face of the planet hang out.
Only place worse than /a/ are youtube comments.
>>
>>139912339
>bouncing boobs in sportswear
The worst possible setting for it.
>>
Now go watch Diebuster.

Actually no, wait for a couple weeks, THEN watch Diebuster.
>>
I can't read Japanese so the ending was nothing noteworthy for me, as was everything else except the dead father spaceship part. Fuck Hideaki Anno.
>>
>>139911122
Don't listen to us.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.