[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello! I am a Japanese high school girl working for Enjou Kousai.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: enjokosai.png (334 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
enjokosai.png
334 KB, 600x350
Hello! I am a Japanese high school girl working for Enjou Kousai. Ask me anything!
>>
Can you take a picture of your dick
>>
This wasn't funny the first time
>>
>>139730203
Is Japanese school bullying as vicious as they show it in the mango?
>>
File: how do.png (72 KB, 576x310) Image search: [Google]
how do.png
72 KB, 576x310
>>139730203
How would I go about solving this?
>>
Can you come to the video store with me?
>>
>>139730325
>video store
Only if you have a time machine
>>
You could've at least used an image of an anime girl, but you picked 3dpd
>>
>>139730275
third times the charm?
>>
>>139730203
whats it like to tease younger boys
http://exhentai.org/g/826170/009eae3a27/
>>
WHO THE FUCK IS RAIDING US?
>>
>>139731089
/a/ proved long ago to be big enough to raid itself
>>
>3D metashit
>>
When you're riding the train, do you pick the most crowded carriage, or the carriage with the most men?
>>
>>139730203
when is haruhi s3
>>
>>139730203
>working
No.
>>
>>139730203
Those aren't actual JKs in the pic, right?
>>
>>139730292
Where can I find table 12.1?
>>
You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.
>>
File: 18.jpg (348 KB, 1187x868) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
348 KB, 1187x868
Hello! I am a Japanese high school boy working for Enjou Kousai! Ask me anything.
>>
>>139730203
>Ask me anything!

www.reddit.com is that way you dumb fuck.
>>
File: 3df.png (3 MB, 1112x1620) Image search: [Google]
3df.png
3 MB, 1112x1620
>>139730288
Seyda Neen school bullying is worse.
>>
Am I kawaii?
>>
>>139736818
Does anyone else have GTO fantasies about these scenes where you smash the desk with a drop kick and then give her the comfy teacher seat?
>>
>>139736818
Skooma ruins lives, man.
>>
>>139736866
Even the literal whores in the House of Earthy Delights in Suran won't do business with you if you carry that shit man...
>>
>>139730203
Go to the buddhist temple, and became a nun.
>>
Out of work so soon, Emi?
>>
>>139730203
How much do you charge?
>>
You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.
>>
>>139730203
How do I hire enjou kousai girls when I go to japan but don't speak japanese?
>>
>>139737759
You have to kill yourself first and then ask in the Post Office.
>>
File: 17095.png (2 KB, 470x321) Image search: [Google]
17095.png
2 KB, 470x321
>>139730203
>Enjou Kousai
炎上交際
>>
>>139730203
Enjo, not enjou.
>>
>>139730203
No Japanese would say "Enjo Kousai" as "Enjou Kousai."
>>
>>139730365
AV video store in Japan, anon.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.