[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok I saw this nigga get sealed away not once but twice over the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (276 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
276 KB, 600x600
Ok I saw this nigga get sealed away not once but twice over the course of shippuden. First Itachi seals him with his orange stick of sealing which orichimaru just kind of comes back from I guess, then sausage absorbes him or whatever and releases him later. My question is how did orichimaru escape itachi's seal?
>inb4 Itachi only sealed away the portion of orichimaru in Sauske
Sausage revives him by drawing him out of Anko's curse mark so no it was really him
>inb4 fuck off narutards
There's three bleach threads up and like six one-piece threads I'm totally in the right here.
>>
I guess it really was a portion. Like horcruxes.
The real question is why is he allowed to roam free in Boruto and why does he have a son?
>>
>>139601016
So wait then sausage didn't actually revive him? So Orichimaru is still sealed away in like eight different places but there's a portion of him still fucking around? What the fuck this is worse than yugioh's continuity
>>
>>139601145
Maybe they'll explain it in the new manga but I agree this is fucked up
>>
>>139601016
>Why was he allowed to be free
Same reason Obito and Sasuke are, because Kishi wants Naruto to be Goku and befriend all his former enemies this is literally it.
>>
>>139601834
Naruto and Goku are both super shitty main characters, yeah.
>>
>>139601834
This. Kishi wanted a happy ending for everyone so every villain had some last minute revelation and got their happy ending. Even fucking Danzo who enabled Orichimaru, basically made Pain, and doomed the Uchia setting Sauske and Itachi down their paths. I'm sure he's somehow responsible for Rin's death too. He's the real villain of the series.
>>
>>139601983
They're foil characters, they are the embodiment of one particular character trait which they represent at all times. This is fine except when they're the main character.
>>
>>139602035
Can anyone tell me why Danzo stayed young forever despite being the same age as the Third Hokage who was old as fuck?
>>
>>139602035
Danzo did nothing wrong
>>
>>139602331
Danzo was the George W. Bush of the ninja world.
>>
File: d6tqket.jpg (121 KB, 900x673) Image search: [Google]
d6tqket.jpg
121 KB, 900x673
>>139600857
Sasuke completely absorbed him.

He was able to store his chakra and consciousness in the curse marks of his lab rats. Think of it like a back up hard drive. It's kinda like Zetsu's parasite clone were it has his appearance, memories, and chakra; but isn't actually him.
>>
>>139600857
Orochimaru was absolutely based and the best thing about Naruto aside Shikamaru. Should have been the one WHO WAS BEHIND IT ALL and not Zetsu or Madara or bunny milf.
>>
>There's three bleach threads up and like six one-piece threads I'm totally in the right here.

>Everyone else is making shit threads so I am allowed to!

Fuck of narutards.
>>
>>139604317
Remember the theories that since he is a snake and Kaguya is a bunny, and snake's eat bunnies, it will be revealed it was all his plan to summon Kaguya then jack that body? That would have been actually good and redeem the stupid chakra godess asspull.
>>
>>139604735
Keep at it! One day, you'll fit in, newfag, I just know it!
>>
File: dosu.jpg (149 KB, 622x471) Image search: [Google]
dosu.jpg
149 KB, 622x471
>>139604317
I really wish they would of kept Orochimaru and the Sound Village as main antagonists. I really loved how he would take in these kids with nowhere to go with the promise to give their existence meaning when in reality they were nothing more than lab rats and pawns. Allot of them had the potential for same great character development but they were all killed off way too soon.
>>
File: mitsuki mgr.png (999 KB, 957x1400) Image search: [Google]
mitsuki mgr.png
999 KB, 957x1400
>>139600857
who is ready for one shot?
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 1024x576
>>139604317
But Danzo was behind Orichimaru and everything else from the beginning. He's just as guilty for all this shit as Obito is.
>>
>>139600857
What really pissed me off was the bit where they just cut open the death reaper's stomach to retrieve his arms. At least allude to it or build up to it rather than just undoing all of it so easily.
>>
>>139601983
Goku is good. Unless you're watching the anime
>>
>>139600857
Based Orichimaru is based.
>>
File: 1402004823199.jpg (576 KB, 1840x1319) Image search: [Google]
1402004823199.jpg
576 KB, 1840x1319
>>139605005
>>
>>139600857
Orochimaru is like rip off of Hisoka.
>>
>>139608654
And Hisoka is the rip off of Dio, by that logic.
>>
>>139609293
But Dio doesn't get turned on by boys (Sasuke in case of Orochimaru and Gon when it comes to Hisoka) and he doesn't infiltrate organization of villains to get closer to certain individual (Itachi and Kuroro). There are too many similarities to ignore it.
>>
>>139609896
>But Dio doesn't get turned on by boys (Sasuke in case of Orochimaru and Gon when it comes to Hisoka)
Orochimaru gets turned on by everything. He recently wanted to run tests on Sarada.
>he doesn't infiltrate organization of villains to get closer to certain individual (Itachi and Kuroro)
Itachi infiltrated Akatsuki to gain information on the terrorist group and leak it to Konoha. Orochimaru joined Akatsuki before the Uchiha Massacre. Orochimaru attacked Itachi and failed miserably a short time after Itachi joined. Orochimaru immediately left the group, Orochimaru didn't need Akatsuki at all to get closer to Itachi.
>>
>>139607670
Orochimaru based villain.
I want to fuck him right in the ass.
>>
File: why.png (347 KB, 394x604) Image search: [Google]
why.png
347 KB, 394x604
>>139610307
Why didn't Orochimaru just sew his hand back on after Itachi chopped it off instead of keeping it in a fucking pickle jar?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.