[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twintails Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: CaI4CiBVIAAs7s9.jpg (91 KB, 565x800) Image search: [Google]
CaI4CiBVIAAs7s9.jpg
91 KB, 565x800
I've come to post twintails and mete out vol 11 spoilers.
>>
Previous batch: >>138991700
>>
>Isuna's getting nightmares again like back when she was with ultimaguil. Mega Ne has her own room but has been there by her side when she sleeps since they started again.
>At school, Souji notes that appreciation for the other twintails has gone up a little after their last battle since he thinks their crying helped humanize them a bit more, particularly Blue.
>They spot a girl with a Tail Blue charm on her bag. It's a very popular fad now and they think Blue's finally being appreciated but it turns out to be because they say carrying one on you will make things go *smoothly* for them. On top of that, the merchandise just didn't sell back in the summer but got cycled back into being a trend for winter.
>Aika is visibly angered by this revelation and their classmates think that they inadvertantly opened up a can of worms with regards to her chest by talking about Blue. The boys find it awkward and the girls try to console her. Imho, this is pretty damn cruel of you Mizusawa.
>"...don't mind it! You may have a small chest but at least they're not at Tail Blue's level! Right!?"
>"Right... I just might have more than Tail Blue don't I..."
>Aika cries invisible blood tears at having to say this
>>
>Later in the club they discuss what the guildies will do next since they're expecting them to strike soon after reinforcements. They figure it'll be the last of the four elite units but Isuna tells them they won't come. Aika's a bit disappointed by that.
>She explains that each of the four units have their own specific purposes and that it was only by coincidence that they got to face off against the first three. Beautiful Heart were Dark Grasper's unit, Noble Club was chasing Phoenix Guildy and Dino Rhombus were sent to execute Isuna for her betrayal. God The A Sword are strongest of them all and their purposes are to destroy worlds they are sent to, not steal elemera.
>The alarms rings and their radar has elemarian show up at the old toku docks. It's Grypho Guildy and he doesn't seem to give that big of an elemera signal. He's the Hips affinity with arrogant dandy gentlemanly manners but there must have been some engrish misunderstanding because he's all about the ass. Nearly every other line has him bringing up asses and when he's got his robe off he's posing his ass at the twintails like a jojo character. His greeting to them is "...those are some fine behinds." which he follows up by asking to let him see their asses more. This guy's lines are just great, a real golden ass.
>Isuna recognizes the symbol on his robe, goes pale and starts shaking since it's the symbol of the God The A Sword. Grypho Guildy responds by grandly flinging off his robe. It gets caught on his talons and he smugly tells them he did it on purpose to test them to see if they'd attack him.
>>
>She asks why he's here and he tells her he's here for the ultimate twintails. Tyrano Guildy didn't send them any info but they had their own means of knowing. Souji comforts Isuna so she doesn't have to be afraid. Blue gets ready to pounce on Grypho's ass but he tells them he's not here to fight.
>They don't believe him and he chides black for taking to those rumors of their unit's notoriety. He claims that theirs is the most rational unit of them all.
>He explains to them that he is ultimaguil's top negotiator and that he's there to invite them into their organization. Their main goal is Red but since the other elite units are gone, they'd like to fill that void with the rest of the twintails as commanders. Red for God The A Sword, Blue for Dino Rhombus executionary corps, Yellow for Noble Club and Black back as Beautiful Heart's Dark Grasper.
>"Instead of replenishing those units there's a better way to go about it isn't there? All I have to do is eliminate that last group and then you'll have a nice clean slate for your elite units."
>'...Black, I think that big sister is the much scarier one here but... won't you feel better from watching this?'
>Grypho then demonstrates his super speed to get behind Blue to admire her magnificent ass. Souji brings up Crab Guildy with the same shtick and Grypho comments he would have liked to have met him once. Blue tries to attack him to no avail.
>>
>>139289883
Well, at least Blue gets her ass admired even if it's somewhat overshadowed by Yellow's
>>
>"You. Your breasts are terrifyingly small."
>"Huh, what's that? You wanna die even quicker?"
>"Abandon those breast of yours to their miniscule size. Instead you should be polishing up on those other parts beside you breasts, your lower half for example."
>"Lower ha...!?"
>Blue instantly attempts to cover her thighs and lower abdomen with her hands.
>"Those exquisitely long slender legs and that sublime ass enshrined upon them! "There is nothing that can be done for the chest so everything else at least...", are the sort of pessimistic thoughts you abide by are they not!? Such unnatural beauty!!
>Blue kicks away at him and he's just barely dodging it. Mainly because he wants to get a better look at her ass.
>"Grypho Guildy! Look at Blue's twintails! They could not have been grown to compensate for anything so pessimisticly! Are they not natural and beautiful...!?"
>Grypho compliments Souji on his belief in twintails. Souji has no idea why Blu's suddenly gone red and fidgety but Twirl makes fun of her being so easy to render powerless with sweet words.
>Grypho then addresses Isuna about her being the fastest among the twintails and challenges her to an ass-off. She jumps back away afraid and Grypho mocks the lack of beauty in her ass.
>>
>"Your ass truly is fine. If it were possible, I would love to keep on staring at it till my life's end."
>"Every one of you elemarians and your damn proposals really are just the worst..."
>"Hu... It is nothing so romantic... I just want to stare at asses."
>"I was being sarcastic!!"
>Grypho then shifts to Red, speaking as a warrior.
>"What say you, Tail Red? Would you become my ally... Would you be by my side and show me your ass till death do us part?"
>Souji finds his proposal to be the worst he's had so far and naturally refuses. Grypho is shocked that he didn't get them to agree and says there's no helping it.
>"...we will be announce a complete withdrawal from this world then."
>>
>The twintails are surprised as tell him to stop trying to confuse them with his tricks. Grypho tells them he's serious and he sees no reason to keep on losing soldiers to their world. As his unit is the strongest, they are the only ones who can lay down that sort of decision.
>Grypho senses people are coming and tell them they'll stop here for now. He remarks that he doesn't need to see them and that he can feel their inferior asses coming. To him it would be a waste of his time to meet with them. Souji starts to chide him but realizes that he just said he could sense them, the way he could with twintails.
>Grypho then steps to Isuna and whispers something into her ear before telling them that negotiations aren't over yet and that he'll be back with more materials to persuade them. Isuna is left shaking as Erina props her up.
>>
>tfw ywn turn into a qt girl, The Show
>>
>Back at base Souji is glad to getting to see an end to fighting. The others aren't quite so excited and tell him it's too soon to think so. Souji sees Isuna's still badly shaken and she tells him she's been having nightmares lately. She then asks him to sleep with her to night and he says that's an easy task wish for him to grant.
>The rest of the girls are shocked at how easy that was to ask for and start shaking him for it.
>"Is it really that easy for girls to get you to sleep with them!?"
>"Th-there's something off with the you way you phrase it..."
>"Never mind that! Say if... I already used up my wish but let's just so it's just an if okay!? Say if I, I... told you I was scared and asked you to sleep with me... would you..."
>Souji gives it a brief thought and answers like how he thinks a gentleman would.
>"Well, if you're not too embarassed to say so Aika then... I guess I'd sleep with you."
>Aika then squeaks, loses her balance, rolls onto the floor, hits her head on the table and proceed to roll out of the console room neighing "Waaaah"
>Twirl then goes up to him repeating the exact scene only Aika comes rolling back in backwards to grab Twirl for reacting in the same exact way. She pulls her into the roll with her and they roll out of the room together at twice the speed. Erina says she wanted to roll with them too and Souji notes he'd rather put he draws a line at cleaning the floor with twintails.
>>
File: P008.jpg (670 KB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
P008.jpg
670 KB, 1120x1600
>>139290228
I assume that this illustration is from then.
>>
File: P010.jpg (627 KB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
P010.jpg
627 KB, 1120x1600
>>139290592
And this is from the very end of this one.
>>
>>139290860
That's for later in the volume when Grypho Guildy goes deeper into /e/ territory.
>>
>>139290899
Also much later. This is still only the second chapter.
>>
>Later that night Isuna comes to sleep with him in his room on the floor with him. Souji's surprised she came through the door instead of the closet. They try going to sleep but Souji opens his eyes after a few minutes and sees Isuna's eyes glowing like an owl's looking back at him.
>"Pl-please don't stare too much while I'm naked... it-it's embarassing..."
>"You mean not having your glasses on"
>Some time passes and Souji tells her not to force herself if she's afraid of fighting God The A Sword. She tells him it's not their power that has her afraid but that they came to their world at all.
>Isuna shares her insecurity and guilt over having been part of ultimaguil with him and asks if it's really okay with everyone since they've been so kind to her. He tells her it's obviously okay and points out he's the one who returned to being a twintail at the risk of bringing in calamity unto their world.
>She asks if he'd hate it if he were to become hated by the world and he tells he'd find it said to be hated by the twintails he protects. She changes the subject and tells him to touch her twintails since she hasn't undone them for his sake.
>She thanks him for including her weapon in the combination last time and tell him it made her happy as she presses her head into his chest. He doesn't really remember it clearly since he was in a bit of a trance then but thinks he did it unconsciously since she got sad over not being able to join in on the fusionic buster combination attack.
>>
File: 00010.jpg (552 KB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
00010.jpg
552 KB, 1120x1600
>"Mega Ne said... she said to be friends properly with everyone..."
>'Mega Ne really is a kind mom'
>"But I told her... Souji-san isn't a friend but my boyfriend..."
>'Now I'm wondering what kind of reaction that mom had to that. I'd like to see that reenacted here.'
>"Mega Ne also worries about me... I tell her to sleep together with me but... Mega Ne just keeps on staying up for me..."
>"Tonight I just want us to sleep together... I'll do my best again starting tomorrow..."
>"Mm. Got it. You won't be seeing any scary dreams tonight... I'll keep them away from you like this."
>"...okay."
>>
Aika a best.
>>
>>139291288
All girls a best, but especially Momtail
>>
File: 00011.jpg (754 KB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
00011.jpg
754 KB, 1120x1600
>Souji drifts off to sleep and finds himself in the dreamscape world. Ryruna comes running at him crying with Loel popping in right after. They've been worried sick about him after they lost contact with him when he lost his twintails. He assures them everything's okay now that he got them back. Ryruna tells him to stay with them forever with none of her usual tsun to it.
>Loel notices that Isuna's sleeping next to him again. Souji catches a glimpse of her two-faced bitchy side but chalks it up to an illusion. She then pushes Ryruna into doing what they talked about before and Souji finds himself in the sandwiched between the two cheek kissing princesses. Loel slyly mentions it wasn't actually the cheek that Ryruna talked about kissing.
>Souji wakes up from the dream but realizes he made a miscalculation. His actions in the dream carried over to his sleeping body in reality so he had been hugging tight onto Isuna and forcing her into kissing his cheek when the sisters did. Isuna's all hot and bothered now since he'd been touching her twintails too.
>>
File: handaxe through door.jpg (174 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
handaxe through door.jpg
174 KB, 810x1080
>Souji excuses himself saying he wants to get a cup of water to drink but as he gets to his door, a hand breaks a hole in the door.
>"...Souji...? Where do you think you're going?"
>Sure enough it's Aika doing a very good Jack Nicholson impression that has Souji screaming. She, Twirl and Erina had been watching from the base and the three of them all drag him back down there with smiling overlapping voices.
>Back in the club the next day, Isuna's around for the meeting. Unlike how it usually goes, it was Meganedon that got an offer to show up on the usual variety show panel this time. Isuna's pretty proud of herself for getting her to that point. The topic of their panel this time is winter and if Tail Blue would be hibernating or not. They don't want anything getting in the way of that lest she causes more havoc.
>Mikoto goes up to Souji asking about the wishes he's giving, particularly hers. She tells him she wants to go to a hotspring with everyone.
>"I figured as much... Signing the marriage registraion form itself falls under the "possible" category but letting that stand up in a court of law goes way beyond what I personally can make myself do so......... wait, what?"
>>
>>139291845
I'm not sure what amuses me more, the font with "...Souji...? Where do you think you're going?"
Or "Here is AIKA."

Incidentally, if you want to avoid font fuckery, you might just be able to use Zalgo text in the translation for the first

"̲͔͓́.͡.̼̙̼̝.̺̻̜̠͔̙͡S̞̙̲̘̣͔̥o͖u̠̝̩̺j̵ḭ.̺̺.͏͈̥.̶? ̶̺̯͙W̳͘h̦e҉r̲͕̤̩e͚͔̲̪̠͉ ͉̖̫̗̞d̜̝o̼͟ ̲y̡̪̪̼̫o̘̗̰u̡ ̱̺̦͓t̷̙͓͈̘ḫi̘̗̼n̺̪͖͕̻̥͠k̞͖͈̟̘͉̙͢ ̧̼̥͉̮̮y̵͎̟̹ou̵̙͙̣̺̲'͏̦͎͈̬͕r҉̩͓e̡͕̳̥ ҉͔̬g̤̹̪̰͖̼o̺̬̬͝i̘̻̞͓̥̦n̸͈̭̱̫̗͚g̵̣̖?̬̰͓̟̻͔"̴͔
>>
>Twirl's shocked at how normal the request was and Souji asks her they could make that happen. She says they can and they settle on taking a trip somewhere in japan. Mikoto sneaks in a form for him to sign in between the talk and he gets caught in the flow and almost signs it.
>The girls reminisce about all the trips they took together. Isuna feels little bit left out since most of them happened while she was still with Ultimaguil. Twirl cheers her up that she'll be around for the trips they'll be taking in the future.
>Twirl turns the room's whiteboard into a hotspring radar to decide where to go but Souji senses the principal making her way to them. She knows they're the twintails but she doesn't know about all the clubroom's hidden modifications. This make Souji think back on what Grypho Guildy said and he realizes that he doesn't sense elemera like guildies do but twintails themselves.

>>139291928
For me it's how Souji's fear towards his childhood friend is escalating. He's been screaming because of her more and more into the series.
>>
Is there a compilation of all these summaries?
>>
>>139292557
http://ultimaguil.org/base/read.php
Spoilers for each volume
>>
>Principal comes in and they tell her they're planning a trip to the hotsprings she tells them to just go to the Shindou secret hot springs. Even Erina didn't know they had such a thing as it's usually meant for honeymoons and babymaking so the only men allowed there are Shindou husbands. She says that mistresses are fine to enter too.
>The girls sans try to fight her back on the whole mistresses thing but she's ohohohoing the fuck out of them as usual. She and Isuna finally meet but she's getting ohoho'd too.
>She tells Souji to be sure to invite his mom along too since she'll be coming along as well. Souji does not like where it's going but he figure his mom could use the trip too. Aika asks if she can bring her sister along too. Twirl asks worriedly if that's okay and both her and Souji think it's fine as long they don't bring up twintails stuff. Somehow they still haven't caught onto what's up with Renka.
>That's when Souji asks Isuna for Yuno's email address. Aika threatens to crush his Twirlphone if he keeps adding in any more unnecessary addresses into his contacts. Even Twirl is put off by this and mentions her archive, dubbed "Aikaive", of all the super clingy stuff Aika's done on record. When explaining that he wants to thank her though, Twirl puts up just as much resistance. Isuna points out they're just raising flags to make him run into Yuno's busom though.
>>
>>139292715
>mistresses are fine to enter too.
So harem end 'ho?
Either that or Souji is consumed by twintails I guess.
>>
"There's no way that one is even going to be able to make it through the whole trip with the topic ban on fighting, right!? If last time is anything to go by, we'll definitely end up in a beat up mess on the trip!"

"No we won't. During my date with Yuno fighting didn't come up at all in our talks. In fact, she was the one who scolded me on almost brining it up."

Enjoy our date more she told me.

"Ht...!?"

I hold myself as a chill goes up my spine. The thing is though there was no way that a would would be blowing down my neck in this room.

"That so... So on your date... You sure had a good time talking about other stuff then..."

"She was flouncing around those boobs of hers and making you fondle them too..."

"I am not good with small talk myself. I feel envious of that..."

"I'm going to sends twice as many emails to Souji today."

It really is cold. Just where is this coming from and just where is it going? I want to believe that the serene maalice laced looks that the girls are sending me have nothing to do with it.

"However... you're out of luck Souji. Lately that roast bird hasn't been keeping in contact. That roast bird probably flew off to another world since then."

Seems like Isuna made to tell Yuno that I got my twintails back but didn't hear anything back from her. She did say she does what she feels needs to be done so like Isuna said, it wouldn't so strange for her to leave for another world now would it...

That said, I want to talk to her face to face again.

I'm alright now.

I don't have any reason to fight you anymore...

On top of those, I want to tell her one more time.

You'll definitely get to live as a human.

You won't just be our friend but our comrade as well.

Even the girls know Yuno is their biggest threat
>>
>Later at dusktime, Isuna is over at the docks aloine like Grypho Guildy asked. He shows up, staring at her ass right off the bat. They talk about how Red as the ultimate twintails is their objective but Isuna tells him that he's too much of a twintail idiot to join up with them. Grypho tells her he realizes that, that's why he came to her instead. He gives her a disk shaped device to use when she decides to go along with his deal and leaves, deriding how inferior her ass was looking at the moment.
>Mega Ne comes down from high altitude and asks Isuna if it's alright. She tells her if this would prevent any fighting, she's willing to put up with an ass like Grypho guildy. Isuna walks off. Mega Ne tries to reach out to her but stops herself.
>End chapter 2

I'm taking off for the night here. Also, thanks to MPT who's been doing the Joukamachi Dandelion scanlations for saving me the trouble of scanning the illustrations myself.
>>
>>139293656
Not been doing the Joukamachi scanlations themselves, just provided the raws
>>
The "enemies" did nothing wrong.
>>
>>139295581
>we will never see Drag Guildy become a cute twintailed girl
>>
>>139295581

There are no bad guys in this series.
>>
>>139293169
I love how Yuno has such a towering presence in the story when she isn't even there.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.