[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is probably like the ultimate newfag question, but: Who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 1182x886) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 1182x886
This is probably like the ultimate newfag question, but:

Who was accel spammer?

People talk about him as it he were some sort of fucking folk hero. What the hell did he do, besides the obvious? How did he get that name? Why do none of the history sites like ED and LM mention him?
>>
>>139148610
>Who was accel spammer?
A pathetic faggot that got banned by mods and butthurt about it, then stole a device that allowed him to spam the board from a guy who used it to spam in shitty threads.
>>
File: image.png (138 KB, 297x294) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138 KB, 297x294
>>139148823
Did he spam some picture from Accel World?
>>
>>139148948
No, just Accelerator's pics
>>
>>139148823
So why do people wish for him to come back? Sounds like he's gone, and good riddance.
>>
>>139149022
You mean that guy from ACSRG?
>>
>>139149042
>So why do people wish for him to come back?
Because there are some degenerates who just want to shitpost
>>
>>139149314
Is it like those moralfags on /b/ who spam loli threads?
>>
>>139149541
Them, warosushitter and other faggots that I won't name here.
>>
>>139148610
From what I've heard, he was just a random loli spammer, who was prevolent and just randomly spammed threads around /a/ with loli and ban evaded because that's just the kinda guy he was. Meanwhile some newfag mod was deleting and banning anything that looked loli, which normally fine, until he publicly banned someone for making a yatsoba thread. This made everyone go crazy about the amount of newfag bullshit going on.
It apparently turned into a riot with everyone linking that public ban thread and then spammed loli in every thread from bullshit. Just when most of /a/ was getting finished being banned, Accel turned up from being just another faggot to a completely unleashed monster and broke out every IP even poccible and spammed loli so hard the mods couldn't contain him. moot laughed, mods cried, and /a/ rejoiced. After the dust settled the newfag mod was taken down and accel faded from the light.
At least that's what I've heard
>>
>>139148610
He was a notorious shitposter who spammed threads. Toumaspammer, the guy who originally made the script that let him do it, sold him out (And almost his entire IP list) to the mods. Then the mods tried to institute a loli-ban. People went berserk over the injustice and Accelspammer, even though he was crippled, took on the job of spamming all threads with loli. He burned through every single IP he had left to overwhelm the mods and bring loli back to /a/. It was a noble sacrifice that undid the evil he once did.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.