[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar 8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: 1.jpg (263 KB, 562x750) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
263 KB, 562x750
>Haru lost left eye.
>Ranta joined Orcs.
>>
File: 1.jpg (224 KB, 580x773) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
224 KB, 580x773
>>139030973
>>
File: 1.jpg (224 KB, 580x773) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
224 KB, 580x773
>>139030973
>>
What about Yume and tits?
>>
>>139030973
>a skill to surpass metal gear
>>
>>139031120
Who died? Ranta, Mary/Merry or Haruhiro?
>>
>>139030992
L-leonardo Watch...?
>>
>>139030973
The art is still shit I see.
>>
>>139030973
So based ranta left that shitty party?
>>
The direction the author is taking the series is starting to get pretty dumb. It's starting to become a glorified Haru and his irrelevant friends story with a side of bad romance.
>>
>>139032063
Yume
>>
>>139033309
subjective, need examples, or your just a wimp that can't handle suffering stories.
>>
>>139033658
What does a story becoming a MC wankfest have anything to do with not being able to handle a story of suffering?
>>
>>139030973
Wow that means Haru really will become an old cat.
>>
File: Rants00.jpg (133 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Rants00.jpg
133 KB, 1024x576
I want more deets. What else is happening someone give a longer summary
>>
>>139033309
Even Ranta is getting cast aside?
>>
>>139030973
how's haru lose his eye
>>139030992
>>139031120
god dam it whats happening
>>
>>139033617
Good riddance
>>
>>139033617
No!
>>
>>139035033
Anon made a summary yesterday
Apparently Haru didn't lose his eye yet
Spoilers of volume 8 are appearing in 2chan, and by more than one person so seems legit.
It's a bit confusing but apparently:
Because Haru and Yume were taking long to come back the other 4 divide in 2 (to look for them?)
Haru's absence is too big so Ranta and Merry get surrounded by the enemy and surrender. Shihoru and Kuzaku also get in a pinch but were saved (don't really understand by who)
Haru and Yume meet the Rocks and acts with them for a bit and get their approval(?).

On Ranta side, he challenge the enemy for a duel but loses. When it seems like they were going to be killed, Ranta surrenders and in exchange is able to look after merry temporarily (claim her for himself?)
Shihoru and Kuzaku end up crossing with the enemy again, this time the group with Ranta. As they are perplexed Haruhiro and the others also come. Ranta and Haruhiro have a battle, Ranta then withdraw after saying some profound words.

This is about the first half.

Some tidbits about the second part:
Haruhiro promises to pay with one eye as compensation for assistance (?)
There is a second fight between the two.
>>
>>139035026
From volume 5 and on, Ranta gets pretty much shit on whenever possible. Though half the time he deserves it, but still, it's reaching tsundere beating the shit out of the MC for no reason levels of bad.

And once Tokimune's party gets involved, it becomes pretty much just about them and Haru while everyone else is just sidelined until they're told to do something.
>>
>>139035455
>From volume 5 and on, Ranta gets pretty much shit on whenever possible.
got an example. Is it the party just roasting him or is it him getting beat up by others and losing in fights or something?
>>
>>139035389
Did Haru ever change class?
>>
File: Ranta06.jpg (447 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ranta06.jpg
447 KB, 1280x720
>>139035389
Cheers for the spoilers can't wait for more
>>
>>139035389
Ranta is a hero!
>>
>>139035389
>Haru's absence is too big so Ranta and Merry get surrounded by the enemy and surrender
They are suddenly useless without him around? If it were Yume and useless mage I could understand.
>>
>>139035389
>It's a Ranta is based volume
Nice.
>>
とりあえずランタというキャラをどうしたいんだろうかと。
元々好ましいやつでもなかったし、今回も事情は事情としてあるわけだけどモヤッとした終わり方。

それはそうとハルヒロとシホルって何気にいい感じな気がするなあと思ったり。
>>
>>139035389
Wasn't Merry supposed to be Haru's bitch?
>>
File: RantaVBigPoppa.jpg (173 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
RantaVBigPoppa.jpg
173 KB, 1280x720
>>139035389
who the shit beats the mighty ranta
>>
>>139035884
>For the time being and I wonder if you want to do with the character of Lanta .
It was not a guy originally preferred , how to finish that was Moya' also But not circumstances are as circumstances this time .

>It or wished feels feel it is good to care what I do To Haruhiro and Schiphol . v

the fucks this mean
>>
>>139035506
Yeah, if one person insults Ranta, usually the entire party follows.

There's also the kid elf who ignores Ranta because he thinks he's an idiot.

Though, Ranta always sucking up to whoever intimidates him or more experienced people can get pretty irritating. He needs to grow some balls.
>>
>>139035903
Apparently near the end he saves her.
>>139030992
>>
>>139036037
i doubt he'll ever grow some balls, its a running joke now and jap authors never change their running jokes
>>
>>139035786
Judging by the spoilers, it seems to me like the author doesn't know what the fuck he wants to do with Ranta.

Also sounds like the story's becoming more harem-esque by the volume.
>>
>>139036226
he'll probably just shit on ranta more while simultaneously adding to haru harem
>>
>>139036374
Yeah, I have to admit, I'm not enjoying the LNs as much anymore now that I'm into volume 6.
>>
>>139030973
Spoiler that shit you fucking faggot.
>>
So i'm reading it like this.

Haruhiro isn't ported with them.
Yume is with him.

The other 4 decide to split up in two groups to search for them instead of waiting (idiots).

Mary gets dragged around by Ranta and they are surrounded by Orcs.
Ranta knows he can't win so says ''1v1 honour duel me and i will be your servant bitch''.
Gets his shit pushed in, still uses his loud mouth to claim Mary so no Orc-rape happens.
Kuzaku and Shiro meet those two explorers the rest is unclear.
>>
Did Ranta leave the orcs? How did you-know-who died? Is the party together?
>>
>>139036226
Does it look like the author has a plan for anyone?
>>
>>139037495
Sure he does. Make Haruhiro the super special snowflake MC like every other LN.

He's getting there, anyway.
>>
>>139035669
That's been the case for a while now. Haru is constantly bringing up how everyone is relying on him too much and raising his Manato flags.
>>
>>139037466
They saved Merry but Ranta haven't joined with them yet by the end of volume 8.
>>
Is that garbage Merry dead yet?
>>
>>139039120
I get the feeling this might be the turning point for either Ranta's departure from the party or death.

I wouldn't mind the solo adventures of Ranta the Dread Knight, though.
>>
>>139039333
I'm waiting for her to join her old party too.
>>
>>139039333
You'll die before she does.
>>
>>139039422
Yeah. While Ranta did join then in the beginning because of the situation, seems like things may have changed for him afterwards. Don't know what he does in the end but people seems to think it will be hard to see a reconciliation, and that he may have crossed a point of no return. Next volume should pick up right after this one ended.
>>
>>139030973
>>139030992
>>139031120

>what are spoiler tags

Why is /a/ full of fucking mouthbreather idiots?
>>
>>139039120
You have already read the vol, or are the spoilers floating around.
Could you make a more detailed summary if you have read the vol?
>>
>>139039859
I only read comments on 2ch about the volume which is why I only have an idea of events from the little bits said by different people.

>>139039422
The former could be interesting if it ends up as something to be resolved latter. They part ways and in the future they may meet again with him as an enemy,. Ranta may even get up on the orc hierarchy after some time.
>>
>>139039980
Do we have any idea how the fights between Haruhiro and Ranta turned out?

I'll be kind of upset if Haruhiro ends up beating him.
>>
>>139030973
Why would Orcs accept him?
>>
>>139040708
They stopped their first fight according to yesterday's spoilers. Second fight idk.
>>
>>139031120
Shit tank he let Shihoru die and now he's crying about it
>>
>>139030973
So they CAN communicate with the monster races? Makes them seem more like murder hobos now with the goblins.
>>
>>139042214
How do you know that she died?
>>
Yume & Haru when?
Also what happened to figuring out the different worlds/dimensions and shit?
>>
>>139042872
She's alive.
>>
>>139040708
>implying rogues aren't goat at 1vs1 fights

And don't give me that thief stuff, he's only been taking damage skills so far or damage assisting skills(silent move to ambush better)
>>
>>139042872
>coming to a thread discussing volume 8 and hasn't read it
>>
>>139043311
and swat
>>
>>139043311
They're not. Shitty MMOs made them look great because otherwise they're gimped fighters mainly there for picking locks and disarming traps.
>>
Will be reading very slowly and summarizing. Emphasis on slowly because I'm doing other things. My reading comprehension isn't the best and I didn't read the previous volumes so I might not be the best source. If someone else wants to correct or do his own summary, please do.

Ch 1 (some parts are reposts from another thread)
They're trying to advance. Haru thinks how he wants someone else to take over his place as the leader, then starts hearing Manato and Moguzo encouraging him in his head. After some time of discussing it with himself and being really close to giving up, he decides that dead people won't save him and that he isn't going to run anymore. He tells everyone that it's not going to be easy but they should be able to overcome this as they are now. He's aware that his speech isn't as reassuring as Manato's but Ranta approved, saying that he's there if something goes wrong and it will work out somehow, to which Shihoru says that it's exactly because of him being there she's anxious, making Ranta threat to grope her, antics ensue. Ranta (to Haru) comments on "saving it" and Yume asks "What's to be saved and to where? Why does it have to be saved and not let out instead?" prompting Ranta to laugh like a mad man and be close to touching her, making Shihoru almost cast a spell on him, forcing Ranta to become the Prostration King for his own good.
>>
>>139032063
Yume
>>
>>139043633
The whole prostrate thing Ranta is so dumb. He could just use his skills to get away if anyone threatens to hurt him.

Shitty Japanese humor.
>>
>>139042401
They've always been murder hobos, but now we see that the monsters are apparently not even too averse working with humans. I mean, they took in Ranta, who everyone things is obnoxious.

Speaking of which, does anyone know how well the orcs treat Ranta? Are they actually better than the party in that regard?
>>
>no orc rape
Disappointed.
>>
>>139035517
To what would he change to? He's a naturally talented thief.
>>
>>139043633
>Manato and Moguzo even in volume 8
Why is Haru such a pussy.
>>
>>139043872
They let Ranta keep Merry. They're already treating him better than anyone else in that world.
>>
>>139043818
His skills are for actual fights. Ranta is a lot braver when he actually needs to be.

The thing is, his party consists of a bunch of people who consistently fail to back him up or show him the least amount of respect. I wouldn't be surprised if the orcs treat him better.

>>139043879
Oh come on, Ranta wouldn't go that far.
>>
SPOILERS WHERE
>>
>>139044004
I know he can be brave, but I really hate how the author keeps pushing him to do that prostrate bullshit every time. He should just stay as a consistent asshole like Tada, but a little less overbearing.
>>
>>139043984
So, how long do you think it'll be before Ranta truly gains their respect and manages to make proper allies of them? Or will he truly become the Dread Knight Ranta-sama, move up the ranks, and gather an Orcish horde with which to conquer all of Grimgar?
>>
>>139044004
>or show him the least amount of respect

Respect is a two-way street and he shows none of them any.

Ranta's treatment is something of his own making, even if his heart appears to be in the right place.
>>
>>139044210
>Respect is a two-way street and he shows none of them any.
He shows them a tiny bit. I doubt he wouldn't back them up if someone wanted to start some shit.
>>
>>139044318
He shows them nothing, anon.

Sure he'd have their back in a fight or combat scenario but he doesnt do anything to remotely endear himself to anyone.
>>
File: Tatyana.jpg (38 KB, 229x640) Image search: [Google]
Tatyana.jpg
38 KB, 229x640
>>139044158
He will get his own spinoff and guide them in the creation of a proper Orc kingdom
>>
> Ranta is going to bro it up with the Orc warriors, find himself a cute Orc waifu to settle down with and create a family, and live a fulfilling life with people that values him
>>
>>139044374
He respects them as his party, and even Haru as a leader. Being foul mouthed doesn't negate it, nor does he have to endear himself to them to respect them.
>>
>>139044754
I wouldn't mind if Ranta became the Dread Knight that united the differing races in ironic fashion.

Though the author probably wants to kill him off or something judging by the spoilers.
>>
>>139043633

Ch 1 (cont)
It starts getting foggy and they get to a slope. At the end of it a round light that resembled a white full-moon, they walk towards it. They manage to get out of the place they've been walking through for no one knows how long, everyone unharmed. The place they're at now is really bright but Haru can't see the sun, he isn't sure if those are clouds or just fog in the sky. There's plenty of vegetation and trees. Shihoru thinks it's hard to walk, Ranta doesn't care how heavy her tits are, she shouldn't be complaining because it's not that bad. Expressionless Merry grabs her staff and asks him if his prostration early wasn't enough, Ranta panics. The usual.

Haru ignores whatever mess Ranta got himself into and looks around near the exit they are right now. It looks like no one has been around here because the trees still stand tall. Haru thinks it might be a good idea to chop some down to clear the path but it sounds like a difficult task to accomplish for Ranta, Kuzaku or Yume, so he hesitates about it. "Can't you even use your magic to cut down some trees? Looks like tits is all you've got..." Ranta whispers to himself, clearly not learning his lesson but Shihoru apparently didn't hear him this time.

Haru estimates they should be around 700km far away from Alterna, maybe even more. If they walk 20kms a day it should take them around 35 days to get there. They would need food supplies. The fog would make it difficult for them to find some but it could also be an advantage if they run into enemies because it goes both ways. However, there's the problem of not knowing where they're going because they can't see anything at all. It won't do them any good if they walk in circles so he thinks they should go to a place where it's more thin and wait until it's gone. Since the trees have grown so much around this area, it's likely the fog has to clear up sooner or later.
>>
Bump for spoilers
>>
>>139044706
>>139044754
>>139044864
It turns out that Ranta was the chief antagonist all along. I mean, he's the only one the protagonist really hates or comes into real conflict with, as Haru doesn't give a shit about the monsters.

The first volumes are just their origin story and to set up the real plot as the Dread Lord Ranta starts down his path of conquest, which he's always said he'd do, and Haru is forced to fight against his former comrade.
>>
>>139044774
True, but he does often say things to dis others or to talk to others as if some of the things his party did were done all by himself, or at least mostly by himself. So it's no surprise the others would also say comments against him from time to time.
>>
>>139045717
I just want to see some meaningful development for Ranta because it's been nothing but Haruhiro development for the past few volumes.

I also wish the author would fuck off the titty insults and the like. If you're going to make him an asshole, at least be more creative with what he says.
>>
>>139046047
Ranta is not a clever guy. Good insults also actually take intelligence.
>>
>>139046047
>Haruhiro
>development

pick one

> Haru thinks how he wants someone else to take over his place as the leader, then starts hearing Manato and Moguzo encouraging him in his head
>>
>>139043633
>>139044900
Ranta has such a presence in the party. Is he the main character or what? It's like only he and Haruhiro matters, and I say Haru because it's his POV.
>>
>>139046047
Oh, I agree. I'm quite disappointed to hear that there hasn't been much Ranta development. I'll be glad to see when the time comes for Ranta to unify Grimgar under his banner and forcefully bring peace to all of its people, ending the cruel murderhobo system, getting that goblin harem he said he would, and becoming the Ranta-sama he always knew himself to be.

More seriously, the titty insults just feel deliberately lame to me. Like you'd have to have horrible self-esteem for it to get to you at all, which seems to be exactly the situation, since the repetition should have dulled the edge by this point.
>>
>>139043633
>>139044900
Thanks for your work.
>>
>>139046378
He's literally calling the shots most of the time starting from volume 5. He's also apparently the only one who has observational skills mid-fight and outside of battle while everybody else are just headless chickens running around waiting for orders from him.
>>
>>139046378
>Volume 8
>Haruhiro still talks to ghost Manato

golden
>>
>>139046402
Nah. He's just got the most personality.

I mean, we've got the MC, shy girl, cold girl, and ditzy girl. None of which are archetypes known for expressing much personality. I don't know what the Paladin is like but no one seems to say much about him, so I guess he doesn't have much presence either. All I've heard about him is that he's a bit of a pussy.

Just by being the assclown, Ranta gets a huge lead on them in terms of presence and personality.
>>
>>139040708
Dread Class is bad against Thief Class.

Ranta was losing against the Undead Thief.
>>
>>139047065
>Ranta was losing against the Undead Thief.
That's because the thief himself was stronger. No one could have beat any of the zombies individually.
>>
>>139044158
Ranta's god demands sacrifices.

If Ranta stops supplying Vices to his god's temple, his teacher and the rest of the dread knights will start thinking Ranta quit and a bounty will be put on Ranta.
>>
>>139047065
Haru said he can hold him off forever if he fought defensively, not that he could beat him.
>>
>>139046047
>>139046519
Rantafags as delusional as always.

Ranta always acted like a middle schooler.

Read the novel, animeonly plebs.

The anime made Ranta look better when he was always pure shit.
>>
>>139047012
The entire party is passive as hell, save for Ranta. It's either Ranta or other groups that get interesting things to happen.

There's barely any communication in the group too so the whole Haruhiro wanting to fuck Merry isn't all that convincing even if he admits to liking her.

Man, I hate LN MCs.
>>
>>139047222
>Ranta builds a temple with the Orcs
>Suddenly Orc Dark Knights
>>
>>139047236
Haru could win if Ranta depleted his stamina first
>>
>>139047349
The anime made them all look better, Haruhiro is more of an asshole in the LN too
>>
>>139047363
Not everyone can be Kazuma.
>>
>>139044900

Ch 1 (cont)
Haru volunteers to scout on his own while they rest and wait for the fog to clear up, he thinks it's safer if he goes on his own. Yume interrupts raising her hand, asking if she can go along, Ranta says she should drop the idea because it could be dangerous, Yume says Ranta doesn't have to worry about her, Ranta stutters "I-It's not like I'm w-worried or anything", the girls end up messing with Ranta again, he cries about how they're bullying him and threatens to grope Shihoru. Haru wonders just how badly he wants to touch her since he's always saying that, but chooses to ignore it, he knows Ranta wouldn't actually go through with it. He considers Yume's offer to go with him. She's a hunter, he knowledge might prove to be useful so Haru takes her along. The others are left behind on standby.

Haru marks trees with his knife as they move so that they can find their way back if needed. As they walk, Haru realizes that even if or when the fog clears up, they might still not see anything because, as it turns out, the ground is really uneven. It's full of ups, downs and trees. Sometimes they get to areas that have no fog, but they can't see much because there's a slope right in front of them. Haru starts thinking this might not be as easy as he thought but then he looks at Yume, she doesn't seem bothered at all.
>>
Rantafag btfo
>>
>>139047236
Why don't you read your own post.

Ranta's moves cost a lot of stamina and he always starts breathing hard after a couple of failed anger thrusts.

Meanwhile, the thief class can fight defensively without moving around a lot, saving a lot of stamina, thanks to their Swat Skill.
>>
>>139047349
But we are talking about the light novels, retard.
>>
>>139047363
>>139047453
Whoever wants to talk aloud in monster territory besides the retard, Ranta.

Even in the anime, Ranta's loud voice attracted Deathspot.
>>
>>139047553
Keep telling yourself that, Rantafag, as you write your pathetic Ranta fanfiction.
>>
>>139046047
Is it actually character development or him just gary stuing it up.
>>
>>139047458
I think I want to see the party without Ranta just to know how shitty they'd be.
>>
>>139047458
>Ranta stutters "I-It's not like I'm w-worried or anything"
Tsundere as fuck.
>>
>>139047639
>read the light novel fags!!!
>we are, dumbshit
>lolrantafags so delusional
Kill yourself.

>>139047671
I'm halfway through volume 6, and it feels like a combination of both. More on the former, though.
>>
>>139047526
Dark Knight's have magic too, a fear debuff would wreck Haruhiro. He also has a demon summon to help him now. Basing the outcome on a comment made when they were weaker and fighting opponents on a higher skill level than them doesn't make it accurate.
>>
File: 1458443029247.jpg (48 KB, 308x402) Image search: [Google]
1458443029247.jpg
48 KB, 308x402
>>139047458
>Ranta stutters "I-It's not like I'm w-worried or anything"
So he was the heroine all along.
>>
>>139047567
anime original
>>
>>139047458
>go for a summary
>translate instead
Every time.

Ch 1 (cont)
"You're always helping us out, Yume..."
"Uwa? What's this, all of a sudden?"
"I mean, if it weren't for you, we would be one gloomy party."
"Oh. Maybe Ranta wouldn't be so noisy if it wasn't for me, though."
"But it's thanks to you that I end up not going all out against him as much."
"About Ranta..." Yume stops walking and tilts her head. "Why does he want to touch the girls' boobs so much? Is that something boys do?"
"Well..." If he were to say that they generally do want to do that, it might cause confusion, so instead, "...It depends on the person."
"How about you?"
"Huh? Me? Well, I..."
Haru thinks maybe it would be wise to deny it but at the same time he doesn't want to lie to his friends, even if it's about something as useless as this.
"...M-Maybe, if it's someone I like?"
"Ohh. I see, I see. Like that, huh. I love touching Shihoru's and Merry-chan's boobs too. I like them both after all. ...Ohh??"
"What...?"
"If Ranta wants to touch my boobs, does that mean he likes me? If he hated me he wouldn't want to touch them."
Haru thinks to himself that Yume really is something else. She up and opened the Pandora's Box, just like that.
>>
>>139047811
>yfw the orc rape was for Ranta all along
Absolutely haram.
>>
>>139047801
Haru has fear resistance after nearly getting alive by a Dragon.

Ranta's shitty magic wouldn't do shit.

And Ranta's demon doesn't do anything but take one blow for Ranta before disappearing.

Haru has encountered way more dangerous monsters than Ranta.
>>
>>139046402
As much as the author bullies him I feel he enjoys using him the most. His other LN has a sleazy MC that reminds me of a more unhinged Ranta.
>>
File: 1452674130211.png (1 MB, 1600x2254) Image search: [Google]
1452674130211.png
1 MB, 1600x2254
>>139047928
>Haru has fear resistance
We'll see how their fight goes when the second half is translated
>>
>>139047891
Ch1 sure is long.
>>
>>139030992
O T P
T
P
>>
>>139047893
So, are there any Orcish women in the warband?
>>139047891
>"If Ranta wants to touch my boobs, does that mean he likes me? If he hated me he wouldn't want to touch them."
OTP
>>
>>139048362
Too bad he's really blind now
>>
>>139047891

Ch 1 (cont)
He did notice that the way Ranta treats Yume is a bit off, but he couldn't say for sure if that was it. He couldn't be sure if Ranta was aware of it or not, either. It was a delicate subject so Haru played dumb about it.
"...I'm sure he doesn't hate you. Pretty sure. I mean, if someone were to hate you, I wouldn't be able to look at them as a person anymore. Not that I see Ranta as a person, though..."
"Why wouldn't you see them as a person anymore?"
"Oh, I mean, there is no reason for someone to hate you."
"Ohh. Then, does that mean you like me, Haru-kun?"
"Yeah. I do like you." he said, but then he felt like that might cause some sort of misunderstanding.
Then he looked at Yume's happy, unworried face as she said "I see." and felt a bit embarrassed at his impure thoughts. He realized there's nothing wrong with liking someone as a person and decided he would go with that.
"Me too." Yume was smiling as she said this and it made Haru's heart skip a beat. "I like you too, Haru-kun."
"...T-Thanks." He scratched his head. "...Saying this is kind of weird, huh...?"
"Maybe. But if you're thinking 'thank you' I think it's better to say it instead. If you do that, the person you say it to will be happy, too. I would be, I mean, I'm super happy right now."
"You're right... If you don't say what you're thinking, nothing will go through. Yeah..."
"That's why I think it would be a lot better if Ranta said he likes me if he really does. But all he does is being mean, saying my boobs are small, always doing idiotic stuff like that."
"He's unexpectedly dishonest when it comes to that..."
Haru finds himself thinking that Yume's "like" and Ranta's "like" might not be the same and if Ranta were to tell her that, the message wouldn't go across at all.
>>
>>139047891
>"Ohh. I see, I see. Like that, huh. I love touching Shihoru's and Merry-chan's boobs too. I like them both after all. ...Ohh??"
>"What...?"
>"If Ranta wants to touch my boobs, does that mean he likes me? If he hated me he wouldn't want to touch them."

She really is autism incarnate.
>>
>>139048416
>T-thanks
This guy
>>
>>139048416
This reeks of Ranta deathflags.
>>
>>139048416
Yume confirmed retard?
>>
>>139048513
But Yume dies
>>
>>139048416
So, they're really pushing RantaxYume out in the open like that?

Well, that's that. Best girl won.
>>
File: Grimgar_08_c01.jpg (846 KB, 2400x1692) Image search: [Google]
Grimgar_08_c01.jpg
846 KB, 2400x1692
>>139030973
>>
>>139048546
Di you only figure that out just now?
>>
>>139048283
It's a long one. I don't know how many pages are left exactly, but it's quite a bit. I could be less descriptive and only write the highlights after finishing it if you prefer.
>>
>>139048602
Best girl won best boy, is this real life?
>>
>>139048602
Don't know about that. Ranta's either getting ejected from the party or eating dirt next volume.
>>
>>139047891
My God why is Yume so retarded.
>>
File: Grimgar_08_c02.jpg (299 KB, 1404x1982) Image search: [Google]
Grimgar_08_c02.jpg
299 KB, 1404x1982
>>139048633
>>
>>139048633
>>139048819
Neat, is there a download yet?
>>
>>139048665
I thought she was just being moe, I didn't realize it was that serious.

>>139048513
Seems more like Yume deathflags, with Ranta telling her he liked her as she dies.
>>
>>139048819
>dat ass
>>
>>139048681
I prefer more detailed as you willing to do / it won't burn you out.
>>
>>139048819
The illustrator has watched the anime I see.
>>
>>139048819
It says a huge wolf is coming on the pic. Would be nice if Yume could tame an adult one as a puppy would take too long.
>>
File: ohboy.gif (301 KB, 298x230) Image search: [Google]
ohboy.gif
301 KB, 298x230
>>139048633
>Haru's LN design now also exposes his armpits

>>139048416
>>139047891
That's actually kinda cute.
>>
File: Grimgar_08_01.jpg (348 KB, 1404x1982) Image search: [Google]
Grimgar_08_01.jpg
348 KB, 1404x1982
>>139048858
Making these as we speak.
>>
>>139048819
Yeah. Why the hell not make Yume's ass the focus of that picture?
>>139048779
I think he's too vital to their character dynamics for him to be cut out. If Ranta wasn't there, they wouldn't even get to shit on anybody. Shitting on Ranta is basically 50% of their collective personalities.
>>139048795
She spent all her stats on ass.
>>
>>139048633
hmm both their scouts leaving together probably wasn't the best choice. If they die the rest of the team is screwed, as shown when both other teams run into enemies
>>
>>139049024
What store is this from? Those are some big images.
>>
File: 1457883967636.jpg (42 KB, 1024x577) Image search: [Google]
1457883967636.jpg
42 KB, 1024x577
>>139048283 here

>>139048681
It's ok Translator-kun, the more detailed it is, the better, take your time.
>>
>>139049024
>Hey kids wanna SS?
>>
>>139048416
>"Ohh. Then, does that mean you like me, Haru-kun?"
>"Yeah. I do like you." he said, but then he felt like that might cause some sort of misunderstanding.
>Then he looked at Yume's happy, unworried face as she said "I see." and felt a bit embarrassed at his impure thoughts. He realized there's nothing wrong with liking someone as a person and decided he would go with that.
>"Me too." Yume was smiling as she said this and it made Haru's heart skip a beat. "I like you too, Haru-kun."

A L P H A
L
P
H
A
Yume is bro-tier
>>
File: Grimgar_08_02.jpg (240 KB, 1404x1982) Image search: [Google]
Grimgar_08_02.jpg
240 KB, 1404x1982
>>139049024
>>
>>139033617
Wait what?
I thought she was kidnapped by goblins and disappeared sofar.
>>
File: Grimgar_08_03.jpg (213 KB, 1404x1982) Image search: [Google]
Grimgar_08_03.jpg
213 KB, 1404x1982
>>139049295
>>
>>139049333
The goblins from the 4koma have finally kidnapped her.
>>
>>139049295
>That guy adjusting his glasses
We Log Horizon now?

Also, is that Rock's party?
>>
File: 1456956381409.jpg (25 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1456956381409.jpg
25 KB, 247x248
>>139030973
>Haru lost left eye.
>Ranta joined Orcs.

....what?
>>
>>139049295
>narrow eyes
>glasses adjust
>looks like a caster

We DATABASE now?
>>
File: Grimgar_08_04.jpg (212 KB, 1404x1982) Image search: [Google]
Grimgar_08_04.jpg
212 KB, 1404x1982
>>139049434
>>139031120
>>
>>139049573
SO what happened here?
>>
File: Grimgar_08_05.jpg (241 KB, 1404x1982) Image search: [Google]
Grimgar_08_05.jpg
241 KB, 1404x1982
>>139049573
>>139030992
>>
>>139049630
Yume got raped to death by a wolf.
>>
>>139049764
Really?
>>
>>139049764
So, is that her zombified corpse hugging Shihoru in the background?
>>
>>139049905
No, you fucking retard
>>
File: Grimgar_08_06.jpg (190 KB, 1404x1982) Image search: [Google]
Grimgar_08_06.jpg
190 KB, 1404x1982
>>139049761
Last one.
>>
>>139050059
hype
>>
>>139050059
>first PvP fight will be between each other
Oddly fitting.
>>
>>139050059
So Ranta does actually fight them even after Merry has been rescued and don't rejoin the party. I wonder what is going through his head at this moment.
>>
>>139050059
Dodge-tank vs Full crit thief
>>
File: CeTVFzuXEAAD4Z-.jpg (16 KB, 405x313) Image search: [Google]
CeTVFzuXEAAD4Z-.jpg
16 KB, 405x313
>>139049295
Holy shit, the Mafia Kajita look-alike is actually named Kajita.
Kajita was praising Grimgar on twitter a couple of months ago.
>>
>>139050334
Who is Kajita?
>>
>>139050282
He has been holding up his anger after that argument he had with Haru in vol2
It was time for him to explode
>>
>>139050282

otoko no puraido?
>>
So the author decides there must be a retard in the group so everyone can look down to?
Fucking retarded author. How about curing Yume's head and speech instead of focusing on your waifu?
Reading his description on how beautiful Merry is really made me think he is self-inserting as the MC.
Nothing good will come out if an author does that, and this LN will be no different from the others.
>>
>>139050282
well if if the yume rumor is true my guess is it's personal. depending on how this plays out i may end up dropping this....
>>
>>139050563
What rumor?
>>
>>139050648
This one, I assume. >>139049764 >>139048587 >>139048879
>>
>>139050282
Ranta was mad because Haruhiro made Yume realized that Ranta likes her. jk
>>
>>139050719
Wut. So this could actually be serious?
>>
>>139050813
I'm pretty sure it's just shitposting.
>>
>>139050794
top kek.
>>
>>139050563
None of them died this volume.
>>
>>139050917
i want to trust you anon, but source please. are you the one spoiling?
>>
Translator ran away? At least tell us how their second fight went and how Yume died
>>
>>139050976
You mean how Merry died.
>>
>>139050976
He is taking his time summarizing, calm down faggot.
>>
>>139050917
Big guy is crying
>>
>>139051101
His butt hurts.
>>
>>139049532
Fuck Ranta.
>>
>>139051201
Ranta made the right choice. His god will thank him for gaining him new followers who better embrace the Dark Knight ways.

Ranta's red haired orc daughteru will be the main heroine of his new novel.
>>
>>139051272
I really want to see what type of people the Orcs are and what they're fighting for. There's no point making one of the protagonists work for them if they weren't going to explore their outlook and motives.
>>
>>139030992
Would you protect this smile /a/?
>>
>>139049024
>>139050059
Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate these. They're so big. Where did you buy it from, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>139051510
No he's a passive aggressive cunt every volume
>Not that I see Ranta as a person, though
>>
>>139051510
No. That's the author's job.
>>
>>139048399
Kek.
>>
>>139051510
Yes.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 1280x715) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 1280x715
>>139043633
Moguzo is dead? Then who is this big guy? >>139031120
>>
>>139051898
Crusader, merry s ex boyfriend.
>>
>>139050059
Why are they fighting?
>>
>>139051898
Kuzaku, their new tank. He's a paladin.
>>
>>139051898
Kuzaku, the new tank.
>>
>>139051931
We saw him in the anime right?
>>
>>139051992
For Yume and Merry s pussies.
>>
>>139051931
She rejected him straight away
>>
>>139051931
Kuzaku, merry reject him. Don't be stupid anon
>>
>>139051992
Yume died because Haruhiro came back for his boyfriend.
>>
>>139052067
I hope Ranta wins both Yume and Merry. That faggot Haruhiro can die for all I care.
>>
>>139051931
>>139052005
>>139052022
>>139052067
>>139052147
Thank you
>>
>>139052022
>>139052005
Wasn't he a knight?
>>
>>139052065
No, the guy in the anime is Merry dead party member.
If you read the novel, it's just her nakama like the other, she doesn't like him that way.
>>
>>139050059
/a/ self-insert vs author self-insert.
>>
This better get another season
>>
>>139052282
No, he's a paladin.
>>
>>139052322
the BvS we deserved...
>>
>>139051992
Haruhiro paid the other group with his ass
you can see his head on the floor here as he's being fucked while the others watch.
>>139049573
Ranta is pissed Haru cheated on him like that
>>
>>139052322
Go to AS you betafag
>>
>>139052474
What? I don't know if /a/ is self-inserting as Ranta, but Haru is definitely the author's self-insert.
>>
>>139051641
Can't even say anything nice about Ranta to the girl he knows Ranta likes. Instead he just insults and degrades him further.

Worst bro ever.
>>
>>139051520
Bookwalker.
>>
>>139052474
The truth piss of you anon?
>>
>>139052670
>that grammar
not him but fuck off back to where ever you came from
>>
>>139052474
Im from republic of india. Not from AS America State you stupid
>>
>>139052733
>not
>Complaining about grammar when you can't even into punctuation.
>>
Anime only watcher here. Just tell me if Yume is really dead and if Ranta really left the party.
>>
>>139051992
If Ranta doesn't fight the orcs kill Merry
>>
>>139052625
>implying he was a bro to begin with.
>>
>>139052885
DESIGNATED

Looking forward to LNanon's spoilers
>>
>>139052946
Ranta really left
>>
>>139052913
>says the guy who says " you can't even into punctuation".
>>
This is starting to feel like Akame ga Kill.

Interesting at first because the author has the balls to kill off parts of the main cast.

Eventually becomes dumb as fuck because he just starts offing characters just to off them or for needless drama.
>>
>>139053058
>left
With who? why?
>>
>>139053092
I know. The best LN so far is only SAO. Nothing can compared that
>>
>>139053058
Oh what the fuck, I'm just starting to like Ranta. I hope we get Grimgar S2 or the translations for the LN series pick up. I didn't want to be spoiled like this.
>>
>>139052954
In the beginning, in the end we don't know
Because Haru saves Merry >>139049761
but apparently Ranta doesn't return >>139050059
>>
>Going full on haremshit
This is why I never follow LNs, they are always shit.
>>
>>139053142
Ranta left the party, yume say she like haru, mary getting rape by other party
>>
>>139053092
AgK was stupidly edgy, Grimgar will never be as bad as it.
>>
>>139053199
Can you stop shitpost anon
>>
>>139053199
This sounds so stupid i dont believe it
>>
if the author really turns ranta into a heel just to give haru a harem i'm done. it's bad enough ranta and mary became retards without haruhiro, but this level of asspull is toostupid4me
>>
>>139053142
With the Orcs because he's keeping his word.
>>
>>139050059
Maybe he noticed how useless he is without haruhiro and wants to do some shit on his own.

sounds like something he would do
>>
>>139053275
He's shitposting.
>>
File: 1441507900268.gif (60 KB, 230x270) Image search: [Google]
1441507900268.gif
60 KB, 230x270
>all these rantafags on suicide watch
>>
>>139053420
>implying Ranta won't be vice chief next time we see him with orc bitches all over him
>>
>>139053377
I hope so. It would be totally cool for Haru to lose an eye though, fuck would that be cool.
>>
>>139053420
Why? He left. You could she that happening form the beginning.
>>
>>139053490
Orc sluts will never compare to Yume. What's the point?
>>
>>139050059
How will /a/ react when Ranta gets curbstomped?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.