[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Create a female anime character in your mind. Try to create her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg (876 KB, 1066x1500) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg
876 KB, 1066x1500
Create a female anime character in your mind. Try to create her as detailed and fit to your tastes as possible, including physical and psychological aspects. Do not read the following 10 questions until you're certain you can't add any more details.

1. What's her name?
2. How old is she?
3. Describe her hair.
4. Describe her face.
5. Describe her body proportions.
6. What is she wearing?
7. What are her likes?
8. What are her dislikes?
9. Broadly describe her personality.
10. What things do the girl you just created and your mom have in common?
>>
Jokes on you, fraud. I just described my sister only slightly less of a cunt.
>>
>>139022646

Absolutely nothing in common aside from being female. And she loves me. My mom loved me before she died.

Thanks for reminding me with your shit thread, fucker.

Also waifus are for complete losers who have simply given up. No, it's not a choice. It's failure and settling. It's your own fault for refusing to be strong.
>>
>>139022646
Surprisingly, its the complete opposite of my mother. Either my birthing video is a hoax or my mother did a full 180 somewhere during my childhood. I don't remember my mom being weird and chunni so.
>>
>>139022646
They're both intelligent, that's about it.
>>
>>139026262
I essentially imagined a tanned, wavy blonde version of Yuuko Ichihara but as a scientist not a witch.
>>
Freud just didn't want to feel bad about wanting to jam it in his mum so he made up a bunch of bullshit.
>>
>>139022646
Nothing? My mom is some old hippie and weed smoker and fanatic of some weird religion. What I imagined was basically a shy girl that looks a lot like Hatsune Miku.

Also kuso thread desu
>>
I wish I had a reverse trap cake for a mom.
>>
I'm not physically attracted to my mom, and it's not just because I'm a pedophile.
>>
>>139022646
>10. What things do the girl you just created and your mom have in common?

Literally only eye colour.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.