[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku.png (390 KB, 610x317) Image search: [Google]
Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku.png
390 KB, 610x317
PV: https://youtu.be/YRC9_qbrqAk

The novels are set in a world where a social game called The Magical Girl Raising Project allows one in tens of thousands of people to be a "magical girl" — possessing extraordinary physical capabilities and looks, as well as special magical powers that set them apart from the rest of the human race. But one day, in a district containing 16 magical girls, the administration announces that it must halve the number of magical girls to solve the problem of magical energy. At first, the 16 magical girls race to collect more "magical candy" than their competitors, but the rules quickly become twisted, and it quickly becomes a murderous battle for survival among them.

Lerche will be the studio.
>>
>>139014965
>Magical Girl Raising Project
Oh boy, it sounds super gay already.
>>
>>139014965
Director: Hiroyuki Hashimoto
Script: Takawo Yoshiyoka
>>
>>139015443
>Director: Hiroyuki Hashimoto

Director of Gochiusa?! Oh boy!
>>
>>139014965
Holy fuck This plot synopsis sounds like the sort of thing that would be written after having a marathon watch sessions of Madoka and Deadman Wonderland while drinking. This is at best going to be a watchable train wreck and at worst total shit.
>>
>>139014965
Sounds absolutely terrible. Will watch.
>>
>>139014965
So magical girl Highlander?

Okie doke
>>
>>139014965
so battle royale with magical girls?
>>
>>139014965
The Madoka of our generation.
>>
Sounds pretty interesting, especially since I'm a huge Madoka fag and there hasn't been anything that could compare to it recently in terms of mahou shoujo.
>>
>>139014965
That's a shit load of magical girls in an otome-ish color scheme

Any names and descriptions?
>>
This is gonna be a trainwreck, picked the fuck up
>>
>>139015975
This is only his second show so I wonder how it'll turn out.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.