[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Higurashi outbreak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 51063l.jpg (79 KB, 349x450) Image search: [Google]
51063l.jpg
79 KB, 349x450
are they ever gonna continue from where they left that shitty cliffhanger?
>>
nope
the VN rerelease finished it off iirc
it was a flop, they cancelled some other stuff around it
>>
>>138910432
>Higurashi outbreak
so its basicly non canon?
>>
>>138910432
So only the first OVA? Well not that I care much. I just wanted to complete it for the sake of it.
>>
File: 1451525899626.png (170 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1451525899626.png
170 KB, 750x750
So is Outbreak worth watching anyway?
>>
>>138910649
Honestly no. For one thing the events don't even make much sense. It's like an action anime that thinks it's serious drama or something. They were planning more but this one got delayed then everyone hated it so I think they just cancelled doing any more.
>>
>>138910413
It's concluded in the Higurashi Hou VN, it gets even worse. They did the 8 main arcs plus Saikoroshi-hen great, but the extras are pure shit, how is that even possible?
>>
>>138910906
Now I'm curious. Can you spoil me?
>>
>>138910906
Ryukishi lost his touch, what did you expect post Umiunko?
He will never write anything good again. The extras were all recent stuff, I didn't play them but hearing they are shit is not surprising.
>>
File: Higanbana5.png (792 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Higanbana5.png
792 KB, 1024x768
>>138911040
Higanbana though
>>
>>138910936
Can't remember everything, but it's something like They go to Okinomiya, find a girl who is actualy an evil deity (but they think she is good for most of the time), and there's another deity too and they all want to spread their viruses to the human race.
>>
>>138911040
Do you think it has anything to do with BT's death? Do you think Umineko's ending would have been different if BT was still alive?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.