[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ayano did nothing wrong and none of you can prove otherwise.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: images (25).jpg (23 KB, 322x456) Image search: [Google]
images (25).jpg
23 KB, 322x456
Ayano did nothing wrong and none of you can prove otherwise.
>>
What did she do wrong?
>>
I want to marry ayano and none of you can stop me otherwise
>>
That one girl stopped doing translations for the manga because there hasn't been any Ayano in the recent chapters.

The official translations will catchup in 10 years though.
>>
>>138902170
>not translating because muh fave isn't in it
Are you fucking serious? Typical Tumblr. Is anyone else planning on picking the series up? Admittedly I was getting a bit sick of the flashbacks but based on what I've seen in the raws we're finally shifting back to the present now.
>>
>>138898037
Literaly who.
Also not /a/ related.
>>
>>138902681
>getting a bit sick of the flashbacks
But that's the entire series. The "present" is only 3 goddamn days.
>>
>>138902807
The flashbacks are the same across all media as far as we know, though. I want to see how this present is going to differ.

>>138902710
>manga not /a/ related
>LNs not /a/ related
>series' with anime adaptions not /a/ related
Fuck off back to your boku no cuck shitpost threads.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.