[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what was the point of this form again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Super-Saiyan-God-Goku.jpg (422 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Super-Saiyan-God-Goku.jpg
422 KB, 1280x720
So what was the point of this form again?
>>
>>138526715
Instead of being defeated by Beerus in 5 seconds, he was defeated by him in 10 minutes.
>>
Is SSJG stronger than Blue? If so, will they start using SSJG again when another threat shows up?
>>
To sell toys.
>>
>>138526715
To make Super relevant, which it didn't.
>>
>>138526793
Red needs a ritual, Blue does not. So it probably wont be seen again unless a weaker Saiyan like Gohan needs the boost.
>>
>>138526793
No, Super Saiyan Blue is stronger
>>
To make Goku look cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ-JCZLCjm0
>>
>>138526793
no, red only needs a ritual the first time, now goku knows what the power feels like and can make it a base line. blue is the second form of ssg
>>
>>138527033
No it isn't faggot
>>
>>138526715
He can heal his wounds like piccolo.
>>
>>138527069
But isn't SSJG is like god base form, then SSJGSS is the next level?
>>
>>138527126
Pretty much. Goku was able to channel the power of Super Saiyan God through his untransformed state in Resurrection F, so he was strong without the red hair. Then, he went SSGSS, which was the SSJ of an SSG, basically.
>>
I thought his regular form was able to contain the same strength because during the fight breesus told him that his normal form got used to it.

Subsequently (off screen) whis trained vegeta to the same level then they both figured out how to go blue which is better than all the other forms previously.
>>
>>138526810
This
>>
>>138527187
I find it retarded how he lost the hearing ability in that form. He could heal himself when beerus penetrated his stormach when goku was not prepared, but goku could n't heal himself from the laser. Akira needs to explane that bs
>>
God mode was so beautiful when I saw it for the 1st time. I truly adore it.
>>
Is Ultimate Gohan even able to keep up with SSGSS?
>>
>>138527385
He got wrecked by Beerus in BoG, so no.
>>
>>138527434
What if he went in the HBTC for three years?
>>
>>138527476
One must learn Godly Ki to be able to fight another with Godly Ki.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.