[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where are they?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
So are they in a different world or are they stuck in some game?

Also Yume= best girl
>>
>>138328452
It hasn't really been revealed yet.

Anime does seem to be shipping yume but last ep was an about face turn.
Hopefully it decides to pull a gore route and his entire party gets wiped or maimed.

>tfw no evil mmo anime
>>
>>138328452
what's the difference?
>>
Yume or Mary, personally don't mind either way.

I think I like Yume more, but I think Mary and Haruhiro go better together.
>>
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 1920x1080
Best girl.
>>
>>138330979
there is something about mary's butt that makes me want to make it contrary.
>>
>>138330570
Yume is already Tsundere with Ranta.
>>
>>138330570
>.... T_T
Don't do this.
>>
>>138328452
this fucking anime

i watched up to episode four and it was so fucking good but then they kill the most likable character

Everyone had a dozen deathflags, they are the most noob to noob, and yet instead of Ranta dying it was fucking Manato. Fucking best boy dies. The most reasonable and responsible one just fucking dies instead of self healing. Meanwhile Ranta continues to live, and thus be an asshole waste of space who chooses a fucking taunt of all skills. Muh demon muh coolness much fucking VICES gets to live over Manato, whose only sin was drinking and getting a damn melee skill over another heal spell.

I'm still mad and it's been weeks. I want to continue, but I fucking can't because Manato died for a cliche as fuck reason. It wasn't even good writing. It felt contrived. The music and the girl's sobbing was the only thing going for the ending scene.

And then I find out he gets replaced by a girl who then shacks up with the MC. That's how you know it's a light novel!

Should I bother watching this or is it just not for me?
>>
>>138331501
The protag keeps hallucinating about Manato, so if that's what you care about, he's technically still there.
>>
What the hell is this?
>>
Haruhiro is blind,
>>
>>138331911
what
>>
>>138331501
>Fucking best boy dies.
>Meanwhile Ranta continues to live
Is this supposed to be some kind of paradox?
>who chooses a fucking taunt of all skills.
He's the new offtank. What's wrong with him having a taunt to assist him with that? Also, why should Ranta be singled out as the one to die in Manato's place?
>>
Why does that one bitch keep saying "na" at the end of every line? It's annoying.
>>
>>138332292
She thinks it's cute and she really likes cute things.
>>
In book 4 or so in the LN the author goes into this as after the party gets good the author starts the world building.

It is a shame that Renji didn't pick the hunter class, with the way he's drawn in the anime it's the perfect class for "an archer who thinks he's a swordsman".
>>
I need more of Yumes butt
>>
If this turns out to be a fucking game, It's dropped.

Cannot believe that there are aspies out there who actually prefer a focus on autistic numbered and ordered shit with no mystery over an actual fantasy world.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.