[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1405880360750.jpg (384 KB, 900x717) Image search: [Google]
1405880360750.jpg
384 KB, 900x717
So how does it feel having all of us together as a single consciousness
>>
>>135543717
So how does it feel sucking dicks?
>>
it's ok
>>
I can feel all the shit taste merging with my elitism

IT HURTSSSSSS
>>
That feel when every anon now likes Lucky Star.

You're welcome, guys
>>
/a/ was a hivemind before 2016.
>>
it tastes like tang
>>
>>135544742
Fuck you everyone likes Dragon Ball
>>
I can feel the collective love everyone has for their waifus
>>
>>135544120
I never thought of it this way. Fuck.
>>
>>135543717
Shitposting is meaningless because we're basically insulting ourselves. Also humour is dead because everyone knows the punchline of every joke.
>>
>>135543717
Kind of gay but I like it.
I this a bad thing?
>>
Fucking you're waifus felt really good, fellow /a/nons
>>
>>135545503
but anon, we're fucking your waifu's
and even fucking _you_
>>
File: 1432535833435.png (70 KB, 317x266) Image search: [Google]
1432535833435.png
70 KB, 317x266
>>135545503
Kill yourself, baiting faggot. My waifu wasn't even in the tang long enough.
>>
>>135545503

Now I have to fight temptation to misuse words because I have to share consciousness with this guy!
>>
>>135545631
>we're fucking your waifu
I have no waifu, why do you think I wanted to become tang?
>>
I can't believe I was the only one who masturbated like that.
>>
>>135545712
we're fucking your subconscious waifu, the one you thought you didn't have
>>
>>135545712

You have a waifu now. We're you, and you're us, and there's more of us with waifus.
>>
>>135545806
What if it's actually a subconscious husbando?

>>135545843
Stop it, Anon-kun, you're triggering my tsundere.
>>
>>135545891
It's ok, dick doesn't have eyes
>>
That weird feeling of fucking and being fucked simultaneously. In a sense we're fucking and being fucked by ourselves.
>>
>>135546251
In other words, it's a collective orgy consciousness.
>>
That weird feeling of having the tiniest dick in the world and the biggest one at the same time.
>>
The concept of us or I no longer apply. There is no longer reason to want, all wants are taken care of. Needs no longer apply either, as a non-corporeal gestalt body needs no sustenance.
>>
Feels like shit.
I love it.
>>
Really it feels pretty much the same.
>>
Feels the same as ever.
>>
>>135546946
>non-corporeal gestalt collective
I think I hear a burly old dude with a talking book getting close to us. I wonder If he wants to join the tang?
>>
File: 1402185554558.png (59 KB, 194x346) Image search: [Google]
1402185554558.png
59 KB, 194x346
>>135543717
it feels ok, I guess, but I still don't get what we're doing here, what's the point of having a point of view if it isn't reflected, contrasted and completed by another we have no real sense of? Isn't ignorance part of reality too, why are we completely erasing it? Isn't removing themselves from the imperfectness of reality avoiding the point of being in it?
After all there's no actual sense in existing apart from the one dictated by point of views, ignorant point of views; removing POVs nullifies any possible sense of existing at all, may as well die and not occupy space and energy for things that actually exist, like life forms.

A hive mind would have been enough, I say: easier, elegant and efficient for the practical stuff without incurring in all this philosophical crap, I only wanted to share my fetishes, not seeing them losing any point.
My fetishes are POVs and roleplay, what're yours?
>>
what does everyone think of futurism and nanotechnology in the coming decades? will Lain become a reality?
>>
>>135543717
Boring, i can see the most dark shit of everyone's mind but others minds contrarest the fear and repulsion.
At the same time i can see the most tender and heartwarming thoughs of others but everyone else minds contrarest that.
My mind doesn't get any stimulation so i get bored as fuck, like everyone else i guess.
Also i'm naked and everyone's naked but nobody cares, i like wearing clothes.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.