[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
If you were in L's position, what would you have done differently?
>>
Killed Light during the tennis game.
>>
I watched it as a kid and loved it

As an adult I reached it and thought every character involved was a retard
>>
Not been autistic and refused to arrest Light because he was only 97% sure.
>>
Hire a hitman to murder light.
>>
stayed at home and read manga
>>
>>135202240

this desu
>>
kyon-kun denwa
>>
I would have sat on the chair after my haunches got sore.
>>
>>135200355
Search the potato chips.
>>
>>135200355
Use a double
>>
I would have killed myself
>>
>>135202376
why does he sit like that?
>>
>>135200355
Spent my shitloads of ridiculous amounts of money starting a propaganda campaign against Kira convincing the general populous that Kira is a child molester effectively discrediting him.

I would then make sure to get Naomi Misora back under my thumb since she wasn't actually that much of a retard when the plot was restraining her.

Also more importantly I'd invent a new chocolate which has like 6 different layers of chocolate in it.
>>
>>135203394
maybe his butt hurts
>>
>>135200355
Not revealed that the L who died on TV was a stand-in and continued the investigation from the shadows.
>>
Stretch my knees every couple of hours.

It hurts after hours of sitting like that.
>>
>>135200355
SS+GOMAD
>>
>>135200355
>Not died
>>
>>135200355
burn the death note asap
>>
Why does Light like Christmas?

Because there's no L
>>
>>135207434
there's an L in his name
Does that mean Light doesn't like his name?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.