[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will we ever get another romantic comedy like School Rumble?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1391182084812.gif (1 MB, 479x341) Image search: [Google]
1391182084812.gif
1 MB, 479x341
Will we ever get another romantic comedy like School Rumble?

I can't think of a single bad thing about it.
>>
>>135187153
>I can't think of a single bad thing about it
The second half of season 2.
>>
>>135187153
The ending senpai, but I agree it is pretty great.
>>
>>135187153
wasn´t he still in love with the airhead until the very end?
>>
File: 1410148389886.webm (123 KB, 730x510) Image search: [Google]
1410148389886.webm
123 KB, 730x510
>Will we ever get another romantic comedy?
>>
Ending was depressing as fuck
Because of there was so many love triangles literally everyone got cucked
>>
>>135187153
>I can't think of a single bad thing about it.
The pie ending
>>
>>135188213
Just like real life.
>>
God, I love her.
>>
How does it end

I know based delinquent ends up with the blond girl and that kappa gets in the hospital
>>
File: School-Rumble-Harima.jpg (757 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
School-Rumble-Harima.jpg
757 KB, 1680x1050
>>135187153
It had some good characters but it was Harima who really made me enjoy the anime.
>>
The ending traumatized me so much, i still can't get over it. I can't read anything from the author anymore
>>
The last third or so of the 2nd season and the OVA after that, and also the ending of the manga were pretty horrible.

Other than those it was great though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.