[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soul Eater Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Soul.Eater.Evans.full.824282[1].jpg (173 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Soul.Eater.Evans.full.824282[1].jpg
173 KB, 1024x768
Just finished the anime and I'm thinking of starting the manga since I heard the endings differ slightly but then again I can't shrug the feeling that things just kept getting made up as they went along in the anime. Is the manga the smae or is it better/worse?
>>
The manga is mostly the same but then they diverge at a certain point
Both the endings were pretty shit imo
>>
>>135161343
That's a shame. I did enjoy most of the anime like I said but then it just shat the bed completely imo.
>>
File: 1384872359598.jpg (151 KB, 672x432) Image search: [Google]
1384872359598.jpg
151 KB, 672x432
Hi you two,
just sneaking in to congrats you two for being the better part of 4chan, no bullshit, real question, real answer, and all this with civility. Thanks
Love. Anon.
>>
>>135161343
Not OP, but would you consider the manga worth reading for it's own merit. I checked out the first chapter months ago and the art was pretty shoddy.
>>
>>135162563
The art improves quite a lot. In fact, I'd say the art (and the designs) are probably the strongest part of the manga.
>>
>>135162521
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>135162588
Thanks for the input.
>>
As someone who has watched the anime and read most of the manga:

The anime is pretty much the same during the first half and does a lot of things better. (As in animation, sound, etc) While the manga looks like it is drawn by a 3 year old, it improves considerably in the later chapters. I think the manga is especially worth reading starting at Volume 13, with the arc where they started to infiltrate the spider witch's castle. Not only does it offer great, dynamic fights, they are done way better than the rushed ones in the anime. Especially Black Star vs Mifune was orgasm-inducing.

Can't say much about the ending, but it's quite different. I still lost interest in it though, so make of that what you will.
>>
>>135162521
Looks like another newfag is buttblasted because someone told him to lurk more and/or kill himself
>>
>>135162900
U wot m8 ?
Enjoying things =/= being here for years ?
Fuck off.
>>
>>135160867
I think I got up to about ep 40 and gave up. It's a shame since it had potential but just went to shit after a certain point
>>
>>135160867
>endings differ slightly
this is how the soul eater manga ends
everyone loves boobs, the end
no this isn't a joke that's how it really ends
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d04mxQO81ww

This OP is still stuck in my head even after all these years.
>>
>>135160867
>endings differ slightly

that's an understatement

>>135163249
Resonance is great,too
>>
>>135163555
forgot to add:

chorona a shit
>>
>>135163555
>Resonance is great,too
Oh man, that was my first TM Revolution OP
>>
>>135163624
I have been listening to the OP and Excalibur's theme song for months now

Too bad there are only few instrumental covers
>>
>>135163166
Seems pretty damn legit to me.
>>
OP here again, I do have a question about the series mythology which essentially is WTF is soul? Is he human or is classified as something else, I mean at one point he straight up refers to Maka as his master. Erotic as that is it's kinda strange...
>>
>>135164421
he's a human weapon,
>>
>>135164652
Well that's that sorted then. I mean it's so simple he's a human weapon. My cousin's one of the you know.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.