[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Jitsu wa Watashi wa flop again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: jitsu w.png (1 MB, 640x944) Image search: [Google]
jitsu w.png
1 MB, 640x944
Why did Jitsu wa Watashi wa flop again?
>>
The humor was pretty piss poor and the retarded glasses bitch was an annoying cunt so I dropped it.
>>
I want shuri...ShihoxMikan is not bad
>>
Because it was haremshit with shit girls, shit voice acting, shit MC, shit art, shit premise, and a shit studio?
>>
no budget adaption only highlighted parts requiring the least amount of casting and wasted too much time on character introductions
>>
>>134615425
they changed the voices in the manga
>>
It's an average manga and the anime made it slighty worse.
>>
it flopped?
>>
>>134615425
Everytime I see that smile I feel like my IQ is dropping around 20 points desu.
>>
Assuming you're talking aboyt the anime, plenty of reasons.
- They had to go through the manga's mediocre beginning, including Mikan at her worst.
- Shit voice acting
- Perma-blush shit
- Kawaii moe uguu artstyle that differ from the manga.
- Shit voice acting
- They introduced Dumon too late.
- Mix-and-match early chapters with later chapters, removing all the build-up that made the later chapters great.
- Shit voice acting
- Had to compete with MonMusu
- No budget
- Have I said shit voice acting yet?
>>
So this and Akame Ga Kill, what other manga-adapted anime completely killed the manga threads around here in a loss of interest way and not a shit fanbase acquired way? Or were the manga threads only around in the first place because of the prior anime announcement?
>>
>>134617451
>>134617451
>>134617451

This.

Plus the art style wasn't as fun as the manga and the direction was bad
>>
>>134618220
i honestly dont know how the voice acting was shit

Can you tell me what I should be hearing for when I listen to it? Not even trying to be a smart ass here
>>
>>134618266

For Akame, I think people have just gotten tired of it more than the anime affecting it.
>>
File: 3414.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3414.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
I thought the anime was pretty enjoyable to be fair. I could see it getting tiresome the longer it went on though.

Shiho makes my dick tingle.
>>
>>134615425
WHEN WILL WE KNOW WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH BOX GIRL
>>
>>134619398
She's a slut
>>
>>134618266
There are still thread when new chapter is out? Is there any difference of how was before?
>>
>>134615425
I watched the first 3 episodes, when I saw that they changed shit i dropped it, you don't fucking fix what isn't broken
>>
>>134620889
I remember people were hyped in JWWW chapters.

Then again, this was just as Asahi was about to properly confess to Youko. Maybe it's just the hype-worthy chapter instead of JWWW's active fanbase.
>>
>>134620984
Besides new chapters we also have thread about korean scans because they are faster than raws
>>
>>134620889
A bunch dropped it just because the anime
>>
Five minutes each episode of MC reflecting on how difficult vampire had it while showing flashbacks to recycle animation.
>>
>>134615425
Because her voice was better in the manga.
Also ruined designs.
>>
>>134617869
I think it was the bIggles flop of the season. That or Rokka
>>
>>134622416
Who gives a shit about them?
>>
All girls were ugly
>>
>>134623716
they were color coded
>>
>>134623794
so?
>>
>>134615425
Chara designer
>>
>>134623716

For me it was the opposite, they made them too cute.
>>
>>134626649
What a shit taste
>>
>>134615425
>Over 100 chapters
>Barely anything happening
>Let's make an animated series of this slow as dog shit manga
It's audience was as bored as the subject matter predictably would have made them.
>>
I absolutely adore the mango but the humor doesn't translate to anime. The beginning of the manga is also incredibly maddening because Mikan a fucking shit at the start.
>>
>>134615425

Eh, it was okay. It didn't hurt the manga, so I guess that's a positive.
>>
Don't know if the anon from the last thread is here, but re: Sakurada...

He does indeed use Watashi instead of Boku, and he also uses feminine particles like "wa", "no", "kashira"...

So there's your answer. Sakurada talks in a girly way.
>>
>>134629238
are you mentally disabled? go read nisekoi. besides the romance is only 50% of the plot, it's a gag manga for the other half.
>>
Oh, and my TL just told me that the ending comment on the latest chapter is "This is a romcom, promise!'

This manga is great.
>>
File: jitsu wa watashi.png (1 MB, 1794x1300) Image search: [Google]
jitsu wa watashi.png
1 MB, 1794x1300
The current manga art looks like ass when colored.
>>
>>134629238
>literally retarded

It's like you've never read any other harem manga before. This is NOTHING.
>>
>>134615425
Man the art got really shitty since the first chapter.
>>
>>134618705
There's also the fact that nothing has come close to Chelsea getting ahead of herself, Mine winning, and Tatsumi fusing with Incursion in terms of shit actually happening.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.