[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This fucker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10
File: This fucker.png (622 KB, 447x768) Image search: [Google]
This fucker.png
622 KB, 447x768
So I was reading Vento Aureo and I get to this fucker, some explain this
>>
I don't understand how this Stand works at all.
>>
Time/space jump where he can do what he wants whit no consequences in reality
>>
>>134490515
IT JUST WORKS
>>
おまえがたった今目撃し、そして触れたものは... 「未来」のおまえ自身だ。数秒過去のおまえが、未来のおまえ自身を見たのだ。これが我が「キング·クリムゾン」の能力!
>>
>>134490515
It 'erases' or 'removes' spaces of time. Leaving only him in control in an empty space as all other living things follow their fated paths.
It basically creates a 'time skip'. Like in the episode of Futurama, except Diavolo can do whatever he wants while everyone else is on 'auto-pilot'.
There's also more bullshit involved like when the effect ends after everyone's currently fated action takes place and shit, but there's nerd bullshit arguing.
>>
>>134490515
IT JUST WORKS.
>>
File: It works.jpg (300 KB, 1084x1156) Image search: [Google]
It works.jpg
300 KB, 1084x1156
>>
File: King Crimson.png (2 MB, 741x1200) Image search: [Google]
King Crimson.png
2 MB, 741x1200
>>134490515
>>
>>134490515
Spider-Man? Is that you?
>>
>>134491915
>At T1, your head is firmly attached to your neck.
>At T2, if King Crimson doesn't erase time, your head will be severed and on the ground.
>King Crimson erases time including the attack that severs your head, so that attack doesn't happen.
>But the location of things after the time erasure is determined by T2, so your head should be on the ground anyway.
Nope, still makes no sense unless you suppose the power is selective.
>>
File: kingcrimson.gif (2 MB, 266x234) Image search: [Google]
kingcrimson.gif
2 MB, 266x234
>>
File: KingCrim.png (17 KB, 1038x826) Image search: [Google]
KingCrim.png
17 KB, 1038x826
>>
File: what the fuck am I listening to.jpg (117 KB, 267x252) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck am I listening to.jpg
117 KB, 267x252
Works something like this:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0U6FAuuet9e
>>
File: ns4n077y0w1s6rdon.jpg (132 KB, 500x711) Image search: [Google]
ns4n077y0w1s6rdon.jpg
132 KB, 500x711
>>
Pretty sure Araki himself has not a clue. At different parts of manga it works in entirely different ways.
I'd stick with my headcannon that says that since Diavolo is a psychopath, his stand has no clear rules
>>
File: 1449200778591.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1449200778591.gif
3 MB, 286x258
At this point, King Crimson has become my favorite main antagonist stand just because of how extremely convoluted it is and the fact that no one will be able to fully comprehend it.
>>
It can stop time.
It can erase people's memories of the immediate past.
It allows Diavolo to 'move freely' while everyone else is locked into proceeding as if Diavolo was still there and reacting to them.
>>
It does the opposite of what GER does.
>>
>>134495986
Please, explain.
>>
>>134493118
I will explain it to you soft &wet.
King Crimson has a pipe
King Crimson is going to pierce you with that pipe.
T1, King Crimson throws the pipe to you
T2, Time erase starts. at this point the thrown pipe hits you, destroys your chest, pierces through you and falls to the ground. At this point you have a huge hole in your chest like a kebab.
T3, time erase ends. Everything happened during time erase is erased none of this happened, only the consequences of the actions remain.
So the thrown pipe is still on the ground at where it fell.
But it never pierced your chest so you have no wounds
>>
>>134495986
That's not helpful because GER literally does whatever the situation demands.
>>
>>134490515
It's actually pretty simple but Araki did a awful job of explaining it and conveying it in his art. >>134491915 is probably the best explanation.
>>
>>134496254
>KC
Removes cause, leaves effect
I punch you but don't know why

>GER
Removes effect, leaves cause
I want to punch you but can't
>>
>>134496332
This could not be more wrong
>>
File: king crimson explanations.png (4 MB, 3000x2030) Image search: [Google]
king crimson explanations.png
4 MB, 3000x2030
>>
File: I'm confused.jpg (77 KB, 855x477) Image search: [Google]
I'm confused.jpg
77 KB, 855x477
I'm curious on how eyes of heaven will implement King Crimson
>>
>>134496445
Feel free to improve upon it.
>>
>>134490515
I know everyone hates how undertale gets pushed into everything, but here it's actually kind of relevant.

If you've never played Undertale or haven't done the fight with Sans, watch the video and skip to around 3:10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dbJMtbYQEg

The blinking effect that goes on during fight is basically how King Crimson works. It's like everything blinks out of existence for a moment, and then everything comes back, but differently. Different aspects (Bruno seeing his past and future selves, for example, which is never brought up again) are emphasized at different points because lolAraki, but that's basically what it amounts to.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.