[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Akatsuki no Yona 106-108
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: andDoSomeBDSM.jpg (20 KB, 236x365) Image search: [Google]
andDoSomeBDSM.jpg
20 KB, 236x365
Englishfag here. Titania Scans is still doing te manga, but hides the translations for 3 pages each chapter now. Anyone got them?
>>
>>134090913
>hides the pages
what is it with shoujo scan groups and completely retarded policies? I saw one that was unavailable unless you joined their staff.
>>
File: TFW.jpg (6 KB, 260x200) Image search: [Google]
TFW.jpg
6 KB, 260x200
>>134091057
I'm guessing because Imperial Scans and RedHawk Scans got taken down recently, everyone's shitting their pants
>pic related
>>
>>134090913
>but hides the translations for 3 pages each chapter now.
What? I don't understand.

I was reading the quick translations on Mangalator until it went offline. Then completely forgot.
>>
>>134091925
I don't get it either.
>>
File: 00---Notice.jpg (145 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
00---Notice.jpg
145 KB, 800x600
>>134091925
>>134091947
Ok, shit. That's it.
Yona is one of the few manga I've been enjoying this year but I guess I'll have to drop it.
>>
>>134092076
Wow, that is some bullshit. I'm glad I know moon.
>>
>>134091925
>Mangalator until it went offline
>Mangalator offline
Fuck.
>>134092076
>Guess I'll have to drop it
That's why I'm wanting to know if anyone is in that group of members who are able to get a hold of them.
I dont want to drop it man :(
>>
>>134092358
>3,925 registered members.
I think you'd have more luck anywhere but here.
>>
File: I've sailed the high seas.jpg (70 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
I've sailed the high seas.jpg
70 KB, 450x300
OP here.
After sailing the high seas, I found a way to see them.
You need to sign up on Titania Scans forums and write 10 posts. then you can gain access to them.
Should be in downloads, but ONLY FOR THE NEXT WEEK FROM WHEN IT WAS POSTED.
just tab between the translation and the page.
>>
>>134092076
This is some retarded shit
>>
Why is everything happening this month. I want out of November's wild ride.
>>
>>134092826
It's a good thing. Now the mangaka actually gets monetary support from the West. I don't get why you babies are crying about this
>>
Dropped
>>
>>134093006
Author getting money is a good thing, but it is unrelated to the scanlators leaving their chapters incomplete. Might as well drop it altogether.
>>
Threadly reminder that the red haired bitch is just a self insert power fantasy for landwhales.
This manga is worse than IS.
All of you should feel bad for reading it.
>>
>>134093006
>the mangaka actually gets monetary support from the west
I'll believe that when I see it.
>>
File: GottaDoBetterThanThatSon.jpg (14 KB, 366x360) Image search: [Google]
GottaDoBetterThanThatSon.jpg
14 KB, 366x360
>>134093282
>>
>>134092076
Well, shit. That's the most stupid thing I saw this week.
Whatever issues they may have, it's due to the drawing's copyrights, not the translation. So it's the fucking same.
If they want to avoid any issues, they should post translations with descriptions of the scene, without posting the images.

>>134092358
>>Mangalator offline
Last I checked, at least. Apparently they made this other site, but it's register only and I don't feel like joining.
http://otakumole.ch/
>>
>>134093493
Registration is currently disabled anyways.
>>
File: Untitled-6.jpg (50 KB, 212x369) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-6.jpg
50 KB, 212x369
>>134093006
>Now the mangaka actually gets monetary support from the West.
Mangaka gets a monthly pay from delivering to the Japanese publisher. The Japanese publisher gets money from selling licenses to anime studios and other countries' publishers.
The mangaka will only see more money if they dare to ask for a raise now that their manga is more popular.
>>
>>134093484
But it's true. It's just a guilty pleasure.
>>
>>134092980
If this much has happened this November, I wonder if we'll be getting worse shit this December.
>>
I just want to steal in peace. Why won't they let me enjoy my entitlement. Fucking interfering with my escapism.
>>
>>134093282
If you have the right to fap to multiplee girls, I also have the right to shlick to multiple boys
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.