[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hold me, /a/. I just started this wild ride, I'm still on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: aya.jpg (297 KB, 1050x1500) Image search: [Google]
aya.jpg
297 KB, 1050x1500
Hold me, /a/. I just started this wild ride, I'm still on volume one 27755th time (4) and I already want to get off. What in the everloving fuck happens across the next 7 volumes? I'm scared to find out.
>>
Volume 2 is shit.
Volume 3-6 are good until a certain nigga loses then it becomes shit.
>>
First volume Is kinda different from the rest. Found It quite boring back when I first read It.
>>
>>133867728
Well thats disappointing to hear. Does volume 7 make everything good again?
>>133867737
I've found the whole thing gripping from the get go. If this volume differs from the rest I wonder if I'll enjoy the later volumes.
>>
>>133867805

It's not drastically different but I found the rest of the series funner.
>>
>>133867639
Once you're on you won't get off.
>>
>>133867805
There is a battle royale in the 3rd and 4th volume.
>>
>>133867728
Confirmed retard.

>>133867805
>listening to retards
Lurk more newfag.
>>
>>133867805
I very recently finished the whole thing.

Volume 1 is amazing.

Volume 2 is very good, but doesn't capture that essence volume 1 had.

Volume 3 was the worst in my opinion. Others liked it, but I found it boring and almost lost my motivation to read further.

Volume 4 was an improvement, but not as good as 1 or 2.

Volume 5 was great.

Volume 6 was amazing.

Volume 7 was god tier. Genuinely chilling read.
>>
>>133868826
>He doesn't like what i like so he's a retard
>>
File: 5473.jpg (17 KB, 141x254) Image search: [Google]
5473.jpg
17 KB, 141x254
>>133869048
>says volume 2 is shit
>gets called out
>in damage control, claims he was just saying he didn't like volume 2
>>
Fanfiction tier bad writing happens and MC turns into edgelord teardrinker
>>
>>133869162
Elaborate on why it's bad writing, or do you lack the brains to back up your opinion?
>>
>>133867639
Quite an enjoyable read.
>>
>>133869018

\Volume 2 was the worst to me, and 3 and 4 were probably the best.

Volumes 5 and 6 were pretty great, but I really hated everything involved Daiya and Kokone and it put a damper on my enjoyment of those two. I can't separate them either since they're both one part of the story together.
>>
>>133867639
The ride gets really wild starting volume 3

>>133870272
>Volumes 5 and 6

I didn't really like how irrational everyone irrational everyone acted in these volumes (although it might be partially fault of my poor Japanese reading comprehension).

Like, I'm convinced that Hoshino is the most rational of all major characters here (besides Harueki and Yuuri) and he was already an absotuely fucking insane yandere by this point.

It also felt like a lot of conflict could have been avoided if Kazuki just tried to portray how shitty Flawed Bliss was at actually making people happy after meeting O in volume 6

Still overall amazing compared to most light novels though.
>>
>>133867639
>not even finished with the first book
Get the hell out of here, OP, it won't be half as good if you're spoiled for everything.

Kamisu Renia translations when?
>>
>>133869235
It's bad based on the principle that its an LN.
>>
Man i don't get why people didn't enjoy vol3/4 i was on the edge of my seat reading those.
>>
>>133874058
Regarding Vol 3 - Too much exposition, too few consequences. Felt like nothing really happened.
>>
>>133867639
Succeeding Volumes play out with different gimmicks.
I honestly think Vol.1 is the harshest.
Also, Kasumi best girl.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.