[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pucci is the strongest person in all anime/manga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6
Is Pucci's 'Stairway to Heaven - Made in Heaven' the most powerful ability in all anime/manga? Seriously, there's no way anybody could beat it. not even meme characters like Accelerator or Saitama.

First of all, 'Stairway to Heaven - Made in Heaven' accelerates time in the entire universe, so that billions and billions of years go by in less than a few seconds. Living organisms do not age.... However, inanimate matter (and bacteria, who are too simple to have body clocks) do, meaning things such as clothes and food decay in seconds, while buildings collapse, and the very geography of the Earth begins to change in a matter of minutes - this also means that the sun will go red giant a few minutes once the ability is activated, killing all humans on Earth. The ability also lets the ability's user "catch up" to the accelerated time, meaning he has infinite speed (he can be at any point in the universe simultaneously) while people cannot even comprehend what is occurring.

The ability will keep accelerating time until the end and vanishing point of the universe (presumably at heat death or the Big Crunch), at which point, a "new world" will emerge. In this "new world", all events will play out according to 'Fate'; in other words, the same events that occurred in the old universe will still occur in this new universe. However, the ability user will not be subject to this, meaning he can go around slaughtering people, and people will be unable to fight back because they did not do so in the 'old world'. In other words, the ability user becomes invincible once he reaches the "new world" i.e. Heaven
>>
>>133585792
>Saitama uses Serious Series, Serious Running.
>Run so fast he reserves STH acceleration
>>
>>133585792
>Strongest
>Gets killed by OXYGEN
>>
>>133585863
fuck off autism

>>133585792
nigga died
>>
>>133585863
He'd die when the sun goes red giant. Even assuming Pucci couldn't kill him directly, Pucci would just use his infinite speed to run and hide, while waiting for the vanishing point to arrive. Once he's in the "new world", Saitama would be physically unable to lift a hand against Pucci, since he wasn't able to defeat him in the old world, and Pucci could kill him easily, or, honestly, just walk
away while knowing Saitama can never kill him.
>>
>>133585989
You have zero concept of how anything works in Jojo, just like every other moron who reads it
>>
Golden Longsword.
>Denies time manipulation and resurrection.
>Defies all concepts of defense.
>Bypasses stamina.
>Impossible to avoid.
>Conceptual Damage.
>Ignores distance.
>>
In English, doc.
>>
>>133586051
He is to The Flash what The Flash is to normal people.
>>
File: 1442529670896.gif (977 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1442529670896.gif
977 KB, 400x225
>>133585792
>not even the strongest in his manga

Kek, fuck off faggot
>>
>>133586036
OP said manga/anime, not Western RPGs, you baka gaikjin
>>
>>133586169
And yet Giorno was unable to stop the universal reset :^)))
>>
>>133586200
if you believe Jorge Joestar, Giorno was completely unaffected, although not conscious of the reset
>>
>>133586242
But Giorno was still transplanted to the "new world"
>>
>>133585792
>However, the ability user will not be subject to this, meaning he can go around slaughtering people, and people will be unable to fight back because they did not do so in the 'old world'. In other words, the ability user becomes invincible once he reaches the "new world" i.e. Heaven
I don't remember this part
>>
>>133586353
True, but he likely could have beat Pucci if he'd been aware it was happening. GER was just protecting him.
>>
>>133586402
Giorno don't give a fuck about gay priest, he could have kick his ass if he want to
>>
>>133586170
1/10 for the effort.
>>
>>133586362
People in the world after the universal reset are trapped: they cannot act differently than how they acted in the old world.

Remember the scene where Emporio is running from Pucci. Emporio tries to take a direction towards the exit; however, because in the old world, he ran to the left, he unwillingly ends up running to the left (a dead-end) despite not wanting to. It's horrible: you already know what is going to happen, and are forced to act out the way it was meant to, despite knowing it's not what you want.

Emporio was only able to fight back because Pucci accidentally introduced an 'unknown' variable into the equation: pushing Weather Report's disc into the kid's head (something that had not happened in the old world).
>>
>>133586362
That was the whole point though.
He wanted to reset the universe and create a new one without the JoJo family, so that he could be with Dio.
>>
>>133586568
Sounds like I need to reread.
>>
>>133585792
Easily killed by Saitama, Gilgamesh, Giorno
Maybe he can't beat Meruemu and his royal gurds too
>>
>>133586582
Why is Gay Priest so cute?

>Tfw you will never have a Catholic priest bf who ends up destroying the entire universe and killing all living beings in it just so he can be with you
>>
>>133586200
>Implying he needed to
>>
I wish Pucci had people who actually liked him.
And not just fujos and betamales
>>
>>133586242
What happened to Giorno in the new world? Did he start from scratch or he was the mafia boss again because reasons?
>>
>>133586907
I like Pucci.

t.alpha male
>>
>>133587023
I like Pucci too.

But I don't make those stupid fucking posts
>>
Could Whitebeard beat Pucci?
>>
Any character with a timestop better or equal to Jotaro could beat him and assuming they caught him early in the acceleration tons of characters are faster than him. MiH is ridiculous but it does have a number of exploitable weakness and takes a lpng time to truly activate

Polite sage for power level bullshit
>>
Tusk act 4 nigga. Even with infinite speed you can't stop infinite rotation.
>>
>>133587632
He has to hit him first
>>
>>133587440
Um, Jotaro can't even beat Pucci because the time-acceleration makes his timestop last shorter and shorter each time. Also, you're right about his relatively "long" activation time - it takes Pucci a few minutes before time speeds up to a billion years per second. But even so, he was as fast as a bullet train when first activated, so he's still extremely fast at the start.
>>
>>133587632
You realize all the punchghosts from the old world could just deflect the Act 4 nails with their fists, like how they deflect bullets?
>>
>>133587677
Like every stupid MiH wanke you say the same bullshit about acceleration making the time stop shorter. No it does not. Jotaro was in a bad physical condition. That is why timestop was shorter. You cannot speed up frozen time.
Also MiH loses to a lot of shit in jojoverse. Such as KC D4C Love Train B.I.G TW/SP Tusk Act 4 GER and BtD.
>>
>>133587893
>pierces a wall that was made of thousands of universes combined
>punch ghosts can deflects it with a fist
Weak bait.
>>
Could Pucci beat Demonbane?
>>
>>133587893

>They could deflect time/space bullshit just like how they deflect bullets!

Come on, anon.
>>
File: img000009.png (672 KB, 1700x1310) Image search: [Google]
img000009.png
672 KB, 1700x1310
>>133587677
>fast as a bullet train
In anime/manga terms this is not as fast as you think, also Jotaro COULD have beat Pucci but he stopped to save Jolyne right?
>>133587920
>KC
Most autistic debate I've ever had is trying t figure out how MiH and KC would work against each other
>>
>>133587920
None of those could eat MiH - Pucci is simply too fast. Even if he can't outright kill them, he just needs to wait for the universal reset, and once he's reached HEAVEN, nothing can touch him, but he can kill them all.
>>
>>133587920
Jotaro clearly say the accelerated time is causing his time-stop to last shorter as time continues to go faster
>>
>>133585792
if your a character with a big dumb description of shit then thats kind of a red flag that they wont beat saitama
>>
>>133588012
>>KC
>Most autistic debate I've ever had is trying t figure out how MiH and KC would work against each other
Were you in that jojo threads too?
>>133588057
>none of them is faster than pucci
>b.i.g
>GER
MiH starts out slow. KC can predict and skip the startup. D4C Love Train moves the land and brings pucci to valentine. TW/SP timestop. Tusk Act 4 gets faster because of acceleration. BtD reverts time before MiH. B.I.G becomes faster than p
pucci. GER.
>>
>>133588410
>MiH starts out slow

Even when he was going "slow", his ability caused a few days to go by in a few seconds. For everyone but him, he'd be extremely fast even when he's "slow".
>>
>>133588410
Yeah a few months ago, I abandoned the general some time after the anime stopped airing though.
>>
>>133588410
>KC can predict and skip the startup.

Which means it still happens, m8. He just skips the time, he doesn't negate it entirely. That's why bullets shot at him end up on the other side of him. The only reason KC didn't get wrecked in his own series is that the MC's had scrub-tier stands for dealing with him. Once Pucci is fast enough he can hit KC between skips even if KC can predict it.
>>
>>133588391
this desu
>>
>>133588410
By skipping time, KC would just enable Pucci's time acceleration to go even faster in a shorter amount of time. Basically, suicide.

I can see maybe D4C putting up a fight against Pucci with the Love Train. But I can't see Valentine winning, since Pucci could just run away and wait for the universal reset.

TW/SP is already shown to be weak against MiH. Also, why would DIO attack Pucci? They're lovers.

Johnny wouldn't even be able to aim at Pucci, much less hit him.

BtD only works under very specific circumstances - Pucci would have to know about Kira and ask a non-Stand user about the identity of Kira Yoshikage. Since Pucci's goal is to reach Heaven, I doubt he cares or even knows about Kira.

Same thing with B.I.G.: Pucci could just run from him, wait until the universal reset where he is safe in the "new world".

G.E.R didn't (couldn't?) prevent the universal reset from occurring.
>>
>>133588860
>But I can't see Valentine winning, since Pucci could just run away and wait for the universal reset.

It's been too long since I read the series. Did they ever explain why Pucci just didn't do this with Jolyne & Co.?
>>
>>133589137
Why would Pucci run away when he managed to kill them all? He knew they wouldn't be a match for his infinite speed.
>>
>>133589189

He almost got fucked a few of those times he went in. Why did he even try?
>>
>>133588643
>>133588860
You cannot accelerate what doesn't exist. KC erases time. Acceleration doesn't happen.

Pucci cannot outrun Love Train. Fate works in his favor.

TW/SP only needs few seconds to kill pucci. Even in manga if jotaro didnt go all muh daughter he could kill him. Why woud johnny have to aim? Did you even read johhny vs diego alt. fight?
BtD doesnt work like that. He can yell i am kira and it is finished. How can pucci run away something that is faster than him? Why would giorno stop the reset? He can survive it just fine. If we are talking about one-on-one situation he can set pucci's will to 0.

Honestly every MiH wanker talks about how they cannot stop acceleration like a retard.
>>
File: Jotaro's last words.jpg (9 KB, 367x117) Image search: [Google]
Jotaro's last words.jpg
9 KB, 367x117
>>133589293
>BtD doesnt work like that. He can yell i am kira and it is finished.

That is not how BtD works. Read the manga
>>
>>133589293
>You cannot accelerate what doesn't exist. KC erases time. Acceleration doesn't happen.

If what you said was true, objects could not move during KC's skipped time which is dis-proven over and over again in that fight. The start and end state of objects (speed and position) still happens even if KC skips time.
>>
File: Maiden_Heaven.gif (207 KB, 242x414) Image search: [Google]
Maiden_Heaven.gif
207 KB, 242x414
>>133589293
>>
>>133589515
M'DIO
>>
>>133589435
>If what you said was true, objects could not move during KC's skipped time
What does that have to do with time erasure? In the deleted time movements doesn't actually happen. After 10 seconds everything is "set" to what it would have been normally.
KC erases time. Acceleration fails because there is no time to accelerate. Pucci "moves" at incredible levels of speed in the skipped time. He dies because of the accumulated force.
>>
>>133589677
Arguing about KC will get you nowhere, since not even Araki knows what it does.
>>
File: pucci_wins.jpg (63 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
pucci_wins.jpg
63 KB, 600x337
>>133589677
But Pucci is fated to win, anon.
>>
>>133589677
>Acceleration fails because there is no time to accelerate.

I think I see what you're saying; I was saying that Pucci was accelerating which he would still do no matter how time is skipped, you're saying that time itself is accelerating which could be halted temporarily by skipping it.

Still, KC can't skip indefinitely, only in 10-second intervals with an unknown cooldown period (similar to how Dio can't immediately stop time again). Time would still accelerate during those intervals so the only effect skipping time had was to give KC more time to push Pucci's shit in before he got too fast to deal with. Unless he can pull off an "impale-Narancia-on-a-spike-while-he's-disorientated" surprise attack, KC is fucked.
>>
>>133585989
>run and hide
>running faster than infinity plus one
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.