[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Protags you despise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 17
File: faggot.jpg (32 KB, 853x467) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
32 KB, 853x467
Am I the only one with an irrational hatred for this faggot?

I can't put my finger on why exactly, but I suppose the fact that he has Kirishit's voice isn't helping matters.
>>
File: Saekano 3-9.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Saekano 3-9.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
>>121740433
Nah I hate him too. He's a complete asshole and they don't deserve him.
>>
What if he gets a friendship ending with everyone?
>>
>>121740611
Eh? Nandatte?
>>
>>121740433
thanks to this shitty guy I dropped saekano... can't wait for NTR h doujin
>>
File: dweeb loser retard.png (109 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dweeb loser retard.png
109 KB, 500x500
>>
>>121740885
Still better than some guy whose only noteworthy trait is being a famous blogger.
>>
File: 423134.jpg (68 KB, 492x482) Image search: [Google]
423134.jpg
68 KB, 492x482
The only image I have of this fag bag.
>>
File: 1412050275478.png (3 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1412050275478.png
3 MB, 1600x900
>>
>harem anime
>Matsuoka Yoshitsugu MC

Fastest way to drop anime thread?
>>
>>121741654
This. I saw episode 0, and dropped the show when I realized the entire show was going to be 4 girls lusting over, an angrier, more worthless Sorata,
>>
>>121740433
>fags assmad they can't be as cool as Mr.Ethical

Stay mad betas
>>
File: dumbslut.jpg (38 KB, 351x602) Image search: [Google]
dumbslut.jpg
38 KB, 351x602
shittiest MC conceivcable.
>>
Fuck this faggot. Didn't even get a ghost blowjob.
>>
>>121741654

I think he's alright when he's speaking normally but goddamn is he awful when he tries to be really emotional. Like I just finished Tears to Tiara 2 in which he's an MC who yells a lot and man it was just awful. Like laughably bad.
>>
File: god's justice.jpg (24 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
god's justice.jpg
24 KB, 680x383
still never understood why /a/ wets their panties over this power fantasy mary sue
>>
>>121740433
He yells a lot and has nothing interesting to say. He forces other more talented people to make a game for him despite the fact that he has no talent himself and only has a vague premise to give them. Why do these successful girls like him?
>>
File: hakuya-pokes-kobeni.jpg (37 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
hakuya-pokes-kobeni.jpg
37 KB, 680x383
one of the worst mc's i ever seen, but the anime is'nt really good to begin with, so it kinda make sense
>>
File: 1422602625690.png (514 KB, 555x1045) Image search: [Google]
1422602625690.png
514 KB, 555x1045
>>121740433

This fucker right here.
>>
File: The Way.jpg (38 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
The Way.jpg
38 KB, 680x383
>>121741844
>Is the culmination of generations of eugenics
>Rapidly expanding sphere of influence within the magic nobility, technology sector, and military
>Makes his sister want his D
>Invents supposedly impossible flight magic on a whim
>Singlehandedly increases the profit margin of his division by 20%
>Builds a thermonuclear fusion reactor
>Is everything Ayn Rand ever wished for
>Master of realpolitik, manipulates plebs
>Disarmingly average appearance conceals the body of a trained killer, quite possibly the world's best martial artist
>Doesn't make a fuss about his mental issues, manipulates counselors
>The school created a separate super-bloom program merely to accommodate his exceptional talent
>Defeats elite magician nobleman by snapping his fingers
>Defeats high commander of the USNA military in combat, multiple times, while converting her to his harem
>Pulls bitches without trying
>Doesn't give a fuck about said bitches
>Loves his imouto more than you could possibly imagine
>Nukes the Chinese
>Created a scenario wherein an extradimensional vampire, summoned from a black hole in an American experiment to attempt to counter his powers, became trapped in the body of a robotic maid and was forced to fall in love with him because of the pure devotion borne unto him by his devout follower
>Dressed up as Batman and blackmailed a famous actress so that she would stop slutting it up with his underclassman
>Dry, pithy sense of humor is complimented by his perpetual wry smile
>Defender of traditional Japanese values
>Vaporized the Chinese

You're Chinese, aren't you? Either that or an extradimensional vampire.
>>
File: 435.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
435.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>>121742352
>>
>>121740433
>>121741906
He's there to make you fags rage and feel like cucks while he bones one delicious girl after another in this Waifu War: The Anime.
>>
>>121740433
Nope, I can't bare to watch the show because of him. He is an insufferable character.
>>
>>121740433
This faggot needs to actually do something in creating their fucking game. It seems like he's just foisting the work on his harem, and they only put up with his shit because they're all in love with him. This is almost as frustrating as Aki being reduced to an airhead cheerleader instead of fucking designing the fucking robot in R;N. Fuck I'm still mad.
>>
>>121740536
>He's a complete asshole
He both sleep naked with a girl and don't have sex with her.
Most people can't do both of these things
>>
File: The Gracefulness of Mahesvara.webm (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
The Gracefulness of Mahesvara.webm
3 MB, 480x270
>>121742352
The tall young man with an average appearance stepped onto the dance floor, holding out his left hand to young ladies to and fro.
Released from the clutches of terrible dance partners, the girls frolicked as if they were one of the Muses made flesh.
The males in the room could not believe their eyes.
The dances in that party hall were plain, but that truth no longer existed.
They even suspected if they were dreaming, given the unparalleled grace before their eyes.
The left hand entranced girls that had lost hope for having fun — even though they had no idea what was going on, all of the surrounding males instinctively banded together in an attempt to win back their dance partners.
However, not one invitation was reciprocated. Crudeness and ennui dissipated like mist in the air. Any female that right hand pointed at instantly became an expert dancer.

— Divine Left —
Women on the brink of boredom would revitalize when the left hand fell upon their hips.

— Demon Right —
The women's dancing and the music harmonized before that right hand.

Thirty minutes ago, females from all the participating schools used English phrases to get around the boredom of the party. Right now, however, those terms were only used to describe Tatsuya's dancing.

— Mahesvara! —

Their excitement grew to a rising tide of ecstasy.
>>
>>121742352
>>121742705
Sounds like the original-donut-steel character that I made when I was 14.
>>
File: The best just the best.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The best just the best.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>121742352

No regrets reading the LN's. God bless the messiah.
>>
>>121742742
It is to be expected that characters who share similar origins should have certain resemblances.
>>
>>121740433
He's a shitty ideas guy who adds nothing to the project they're making. Not only is he just an ideas guy, he's a lazy ideas guy. He's also retarded.
>>
>>121740433
He got a bit better in the last couple of episodes but yeah, he managed to be incredibly obnoxious so far.
>>
>>121740433
I think I spend more time fantasizing about punching his face in than fapping to the girls. That's a first.
>>
>>121740433
i still don't see how this character is supposed to be relatable.
Unless you're a fucking angry yelling idiot with shitty ideas.

oh..
>>
>>121742548
>cucks

Hmm i wonder if you visit any other boards specifically.
>>
>>121742705
What the hell. I just read that volume and don't remember that awesome paragraph.
>>
>>121740433
i also hate him too, but after reading the novel i change my opinion about him.
Even in the girl's side novel Utaha basically mock him for not being able to see the real eriri who is serious and put her soul into her drawing which created a beautifull illustration. she also called him a pierro

in the end he finally become more mature now.
>>
>>121743003
Don't you know? It's 4chan's new favorite word. Don't pretend that it's still exclusive to /pol/ and /v/, it's like the new Baneposting.

>>121743117
Based Utaha.
>>
>>121743117
fuck me gotta learn moon or indonesian to read more shit like this
>>
>>121743141

I do know it's a new word that's used in many ways, just it really isn't used at /a/ except by those who spend quite the time at other boards.
>>
>>121742705
God I hate LNs with a passion. the cringe is too strong
>>
>>121743095
That, my friend, is what we call copypasta. He just took Satou Tsutomu's technobabble messiah writing style and applied it to dancing.

Absolutely hilarious how he managed to yet again work his public transportation fetish into the latest novel. The man clearly has an obsession.
>>
>>121743117
I like the show. And it's not that I hate the MC but I wish he was less egoistical and didn't have that "I won't care about the females surrounding me because they're shitty compared to my 2D girls" mindset.
I doubt he even realizes the things these girls are sacrificing and doing for him. Fuck, even Megumi returned earlier from her trip to help him.

>>121743117
Can we get a summary from the LN? Which girl is currently winning?
>>
>>121743398
>I wish he was less egoistical and didn't have that "I won't care about the females surrounding me because they're shitty compared to my 2D girls" mindset
He sounds like the average /a/non
>>
>>121743398
Utaha got the first kiss, but he still doesn't love her. At this point I would count her out.

Eriri was Tomoya's first crush. He doesn't like her anymore. I don't think I've seen a character recover from this ever.

It's unknown if Megumi has any romantic feelings for him. Tomoya also doesn't have any feelings for her. They still are not on a first name basis with each other.

At this point I can only see a Megumi end or friendship ending. I'm leading towards a friendship ending.
>>
>>121743398
Let's see, by the end of first arc (vol1-7)
Both utaha and eriri leaving aki's circle to join akane's circle. Vol 1- 7 is largely a vol dedicated for both eriri and utaha's character development and ended with both of them leaving aki for a while. Aki has switched to wearing contact lenses and now work with izumi and megumi for the next project. The next Arc would likely start to expand more on megumi character development.

I should have known that all of this story right now is a preparation for megumi to become the main heroine in this story the moment the announced Megumi for the first time to be revealed in the LN cover
>>
>>121741654
>Matsuoka Yoshitsugu MC
He wasn't a faggot in Mangaka-san

>>121743398
You missed the threads during the first week
Their game is a fucking success
MC wants to do a sequel
But Eriri and Utaha decide to leave him and join another competent company, saying that MC is too soft with them during the work (Eriri isn't at 100% while working with him)
Kato distances herself from MC
Utaha stole a kiss in front of Eriri
A new semester arrives
Part 1 of Saekano END
Translation NEVER
>>
File: 1424603729060.jpg (115 KB, 388x388) Image search: [Google]
1424603729060.jpg
115 KB, 388x388
>>121743776
>>121743777
>>121743793
What the fuck this sounds like a huge time-waster to read
>>
I often wonder if works with insufferable protagonists like this one are intentional on the part of the author.
>>
what a cunt
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.