[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a possibility of a serial killer like Jason Voorhees?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
I'm not talking about a supernatural serial killer,more like a retarded redneck serial killer with a disfigured face that wears a mask.
>>
>>17930175
Sure, why not.
>>
>>17930175

summer
>>
>>17930186
Nah,I'm an ordinary /x/ visitor.I just revisited the Friday The 13th series and I thought about that.
>>
>>17930187
Okay, tell me something. How many people with gruesome head disfigurement do you know? How many psycho killers do you know? Each set is so small, that their crossing is even smaller
>>
File: the_real_leatherface.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
the_real_leatherface.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
Wasn't this horror trope spawned from Leatherface? I've not researched this topic yet so it's a bit fuzzy, but it was a real story, right?
>>
>>17930223
The real story was not nearly as terrifying, though Gein did make clothing and items out of human body parts.
>>
>>17930226
I see. Thanks.
>>
>>17930175
Probably. Hell, most likely. Who knows what the rednecks do among themselves in bumfuck middle of nowhere. Nobody really cares as they hardly count as people anyways.
>>
>>17930247
Fuck you, nigga! I'm a redneck and I find that offensive.
>>
>>17930255
>coherent sentence
you arent the type of people he's talking about
have you ever interacted with someone so unintelligent that it literally scared you
>>
>>17930284
I know he means those inbred hicks, but still. I'm a redneck in the truest meaning of the word. An outdoorsman and farmer whose neck was red from constant exposure to sunlight. Well, I was, until I got to live in the city. Then I became pasty, pale, and sickly
>>
File: jolieTMOS_468x410[1].jpg (49 KB, 468x410) Image search: [Google]
jolieTMOS_468x410[1].jpg
49 KB, 468x410
>>17930284
>mfw you city boys will never know what your hot baby sister feels like.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.