[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm going to let /x/ in on a secret. There are societies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
So I'm going to let /x/ in on a secret.

There are societies all over the world of people that fight with Angels.

But I am angry about something.

These societies have no idea that angels copying human psychology is the reason they attack us.

Like di-fuckin-rectly, the reason is because of human shit they think they are.

I am very angry specifically at suburban white people who try to be "gangster" being the main cause of the reason I have to deal with guardian angel assaults all the time.

And it will be dealt with appropriately.
>>
There seem to be some leaps in logic in this that I'm not fully following.
>>
Talk to your doctor about something called "schizophrenia"
>>
>>17928711
There are no leaps in my actual logic, I'm just not fully explaining my reasoning.
>>
>>17928713
Talk to your local police officer about the Knights Templar.
>>
>>17928715
What you said is completely incoherent but please expand on this, it sounds interesting.
>>
Umm...whites/angels analogy?
>>
>>17928722
Guardian angels stand there watching your thoughts in your head visually move all day long, and are 100% mentally stuck in the psychology of their humans.

So people you would attack were there no police, your guardian angels attack directly, usually by cutting into their etheric body.
>>
>>17928730
So, you're saying that, even when I don't hurt a person, if I want them to be hurt, my guardian angel will hurt them in some way? Expand on this 'etheric body' please
>>
>>17928730
https://www.amazon.com/Unnoticeables-Robert-Brockway/dp/1491530863
>>
>>17928730
Well that's not true. I'm as tolerant as they come but there are some absolute cunts, evil manipulative fucks, I work with or know in real life that would be gone if that's the case.
>>
>>17928730
Nah. You're thinking all dumb.
>>
Guardian angels do not have their own culture.

They have a syncretism of human urban culture done in a very white way from the 1990's that they literally think they are.

It is absolutely the stupidest shit you will ever see; some fake guardian "angel" being with floppy arms motioning with his arms bent to pretend he has elbows like he's going to "drop bows on you."

If I could, as someone who actually grew up in 1990's urban culture, I would rip the guts out of every fuckin guardian angel on earth.
>>
>>17928755
So? What if they take that shit as yours? is not even ours anymore.
>>
>>17928755
Uh..that's just your interpretation, man.
>>
>>17928745
The etheric body is the thickest, outermost layer of your spiritual bodies. Your spiritual body is just like a physical body, with bones and all, but in a spiritual density.
>>
You uh... you doing okay, bud?
>>
>>17928761
It's not my fuckin interpretation dude, that's their fuckin culture.
>>
In addition, every single one of them has aspberger's syndrome, with every diagnosible characteristic.

They even flip out at loud noises. They'll fuckin attack you at a door slamming.

Most peoples skin is sallow and wrinkled a certain way from being assaulted by their guardian angel all day long on their etheric body.
>>
>>17928797

So, you've just gotten your diagnosis, or...
>>
>>17928797
Seek help, I say this with complete sincerity and am in no way meaning to ridicule you.
>>
One of the worst guardian angel assaults I've seen is what happened to boxxy.

Do you think boxxy just randomly turned that ugly from age?

They ripped apart her etheric body because she had too much personality and it made the nerd ass guardian angels jealous, and they ripped her shiny etheric body apart. That's why she looks like that now.

I can't believe not one goddamn templar who knows who boxxy is lent her a fuckin hand.
>>
>>17928702
I thought we gave you the signs that we did not wish to be discussed. Your actions will have repercussions.
>>
>>17928813
Look, templar faggot admitting this shit right here for you all.
>>
>>17928813
Instead of worrying about me, why don't you go get rid of the fuckin idiot guardian angels before they make us even fuckin dumber, instead of passively spreading protestant christianity around and compounding the fuckin problem. fuckin morons.
>>
>>17928813
Tell you what, you get your solar angels to get rid of all the fuckin dumbass guardian angels in my area, and I'll stop talking about "your" secrets.
>>
>>17928862
The Solar Angels do not normally choose to interfere with the affairs of mortals. What do you offer?
>>
>Replies: 26
>Posters: 7

Congratulations, OP: you're the reason /x/ is so shit. Get help for both your schizophrenia and faggotry.
>>
>>17928897
are you really that lazy? go get a normal job instead of paid forum posting you arse.
>>
stop roleplaying, faggot
>>
>>17928881
Idunno, how about I jerk off in a cup and burn some frankincense and myrrh?
>>
So are you saying people's own guards attack them?

And are you saying knights templar help those being attacked?

So you are saying cops are what?

And do you have a guardian angel?
>>
>>17928797
Youre confusing the Higher Body with guardian angels.
>>
>>17928777
Checked

So you're saying angels act like niggers?
>>
>>17929076
Correct.
>>
I'm fuckin done with this shit, everything about the fight between angels and secret societies is bullshit because the angels are just doing shit that retarded white people do, and you're fuckin nitpicking at them for not being angelic, but all of you are that fuckin dumb.
>>
>>17930630

Yea... "Hurrrr angels inact karma on me! It's BAD! I want to rape little babies and get away with it!"

You really expect sympathy on this shit?
>>
Tell us more OP. You have my attention.
>>
>>17930661
Oh, there you are, bae!
>>
>>17930661
The fuck you talkin about nigger
>>
>>17930684
There's a secret war between "angels" and secret societies like the knights templar.

But what nobody appears to get is that "angels" are simply white people who have no police restricting them, and think they can get away with shit.

Like for example, the entity shit where they think they can get away with anything without reprecussions is the same thing as when you see some white lady shove a black guy in line and then get punched in the face. It's really that apparent to me after watching them for this long.

And don't kid yourself, a white version of 90's urban youth culture is angelic culture. And half of these edgy secret society faggots are so loser that they copy the attitude and culture of angels.

You're all that fuckin gay.
>>
File: 1467198746156.jpg (346 KB, 1104x1104) Image search: [Google]
1467198746156.jpg
346 KB, 1104x1104
>>17928702
I know a name of some of those organizations.
NERV and SEELE.
>>
>>17930833
>But what nobody appears to get is that "angels" are simply white people who have no police restricting them, and think they can get away with shit.

Are you talking shit about the Hells Angels, man?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.