[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reed bro here talkimg about skinwalkers and other Navajo stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: 20160713_025909.jpg (951 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160713_025909.jpg
951 KB, 2560x1440
Reed bro here talkimg about skinwalkers and other Navajo stuff
>>
Reed People Bro here, I'll tell a story in a bit.
>>
>>17916538
Life is shit. Give me your magic loosh.
>>
File: Capture.png (154 KB, 1290x674) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
154 KB, 1290x674
>>17916576
I'm a different person from the other guy from Tohatchi but I'll start off in the same way he did.

I was born in Crownpoint, which is east of where the other guy is from but I've also lived in other parts of the reservation: Blanding, UT, Kayenta, AZ, Window Rock, AZ, Fort Defiance, AZ. Some of it was for work and others was living there while a child.
>>
File: Capture.png (206 KB, 572x781) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
206 KB, 572x781
>>17916607
I'll use Tohatchi as a reference point to where this takes place.

I was about 7 or 8 at the time and my sisters and my mom went to visit my great grandparents out near Blanding UT. It must have been around November. I remember falling asleep on the drive over there and slept in the back seat of our GMC Jimmy. When I woke up we had already arrived at their place but they left me sleeping in the car so I was the only one outside but it was dark already and I felt like something was watching me as soon as I woke up.
I sat there a moment trying to look around but it was night time and couldn't see too far. I jumped out of the vehicle and ran to the door where everyone was inside.
>>
>>17916538
test
>>
>>17916647
test
>>
>>17916646
Please continue.
>>
>>17916646
At the time there was no electricity here. The only light was from kerosene lamps that they would have lit like pic related. After a while of being inside, my uncle and aunt showed up and I sat around playing with toys with sisters until we went to bed. The adults were still up and talking when we went to sleep.

We all slept in the front room on the floor since that's where the stove was for heat. My sisters and I were already asleep but sometime in the middle of the night I woke up and my sister was wide awake and just staring at me and when she saw that I woke up she shook her head and told me not to move. I laid there for a little bit and my other sister was crying so I rolled over and saw that the adults were all standing around different windows looking out towards where the sheep corral they were whispering to each other in navajo saying that something was out over there.
>>
File: kerosene-lamp-4762861.jpg (131 KB, 1300x1390) Image search: [Google]
kerosene-lamp-4762861.jpg
131 KB, 1300x1390
>>17916662
Forgot pic
>>
File: Capture.png (2 MB, 979x921) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2 MB, 979x921
>>17916662
I asked my mom what was going on and my uncle told me to lay down and go back to sleep but they kept talking about something by the sheep corral. I sat for a bit and by this time the lamps were all put out and fire in the stove was going out so there was little light inside. My uncle had my grandpas rifle with him though. So I got up and went to my mom and also to look out at what they were looking at. My mom grabbed me and put me on the top of the chair she was leaning on and said that there was something out by the sheep corral that the dogs kept barking at but they couldn't tell what it was. They decided that my uncle was going to go out there to see what it was and that's why he had the rifle with him.
My uncle went outside the door and started heading towards the corral and he was calling at the dogs to come back to him. He was about halfway there when he stopped and came back inside, walking real fast.
>>
>>17916679
I'll finish in about an hour, i gotta take lunch to my gf.
>>
>>17916690
waitin on u
>>
>>17916679
Continuing..

My uncle came back inside and said there was a horse back there but it was a huge one and one that he hasn't ever seen before. My uncle stayed with my great grandparents on and off and would herd the sheep for them, he's been doing this since being a kid so he knows the area pretty well as well as the neighboring livestock too. Anyway, he came back in and said the horse was pretty huge, not just tall but muscley and that's what the dogs were barking at. You know when dogs bark at something but don't know what it is and they look back at you as if you know what it is, that's what the dogs were doing when he went out there. The dogs are sheep dogs, so they stay with the sheep all the time in case a coyote or something comes around but all the dogs were down by the house away from the sheep corral.
>>
File: 20160714_153247.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160714_153247.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>17916538
Reed bro back from work
>>
>>17916576
Yatahey brother
>>
File: Capture.png (2 MB, 1161x752) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2 MB, 1161x752
>>17916802
The dogs followed my uncle back to the house and inside the house they started to burn some cedar and kept waiting at the windows and looking out towards where the dogs were barking. By this time everyone was looking outside but my sister that was crying was still laying on the floor and I was sitting on my aunt's lap when all of a sudden I felt her shake like she got chills. It was a rough shake too not like when a sneeze goes away but more like "something touched me." That scared me but then we all saw some red eyes from the trees in the pic. I don't know if you can tell in the pic but the house is at a slightly higher elevation than the trees, maybe about 10-20 feet higher and there's sandstone over by the trees but we saw some eyes out over there then the horse thing came walking out to the right between the trees but it had a weird walk. To me it looked like the front two legs were the only working ones and the hind legs didn't work well at all. Like how an old dog's hips had given out or something but the way the hind legs moved freaks me out still.
>>
File: 20160714_154018.jpg (904 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160714_154018.jpg
904 KB, 2560x1440
>>17916836
Buring like this or in a full fire
>>
>>17916836
So the thing kind of turned around one the trees, like it was circling around it but the way it moved was weird. The front legs would turn but then the hind legs looked like they would drag a little and then finally get under the hind portion of it. But it stayed in the area of the trees for a bit and then we saw some headlights coming towards us from down the road where it turned out to be my other uncles who live down the way and they too had some rifles with them. They said they saw something over on their property and came over because they could hear the dogs barking where we were. When they showed up my uncles all left together to check on the sheep and around the trees then my grandparents moved the rest of us to the hogan where we spent the rest of the night and went back to sleep.

>>17916841
They pulled a part of a wood that was still kindled a bit from the stove and used that.
>>
>>17916862
Did they ever find anything?
>>
I have encountered the australian cousin of the skinwalker, the more well known "fleshgait". Do you even know what a skin walker smells like you filthy asian caveman.
>>
>>17916938
fuck out of here u stupid faggot.
>>
Bump to read later
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.