[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can you gain by summoning demons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10
File: seriously.jpg (29 KB, 473x354) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
29 KB, 473x354
Basicaly, what can you get by making contracts with demons or summoning them?

What could you possibly gain from doing that, and why do most never manage to summon one? Are they even real?

And what could they possibly ask for in the return? Your soul after death? Is it that simple?
>>
>>17851166
>Basicaly, what can you get by making contracts with demons or summoning them?

Maybe you should have looked at a source text?

http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/goetia.htm
>>
>>17851179
Well that's why im here, I have little-to-no knowledge on this and I wouldnt even know where to start.

The internet is filled with disinformation.
>>
>>17851179
btw. thanks for the link
>>
Nothing.

You will notice harmful and negative things start to happen when dealing with malevolent beings.

Look up Enochian magic if you want to practice.(Angel Magic)
>>
>>17851190
>The internet is filled with disinformation.

Indeed it is. And cat pictures.

>>17851193

You're most welcome.

>>17851200
>Look up Enochian magic if you want to practice.(Angel Magic)

You don't know about the demons in Enochian? I've seen Gaap appear in an aethyr unannounced. Nothing is as black-and-white as you apparently need it to be.
>>
>>17851166

Here I am, try negotiating.
>>
>>17851166

The word demon, used to mean bearer of good news in a sense of divine envoy.

The bible is a book that narrates a religion consisting on how the devil wants to fool mankind and have them worship him instead of God.

You may have noticed how "god" and his followers seem fucking evil, child rapists, torturers and so on, and consumate liars and haters of mankind.

Do you want to accept Satan? I know how to do it, no strange rituals, it's actually a thing that makes lots of sense biblically. Effect is permanent, you are not getting out of this one.

Effect is permanent in the sense of "once saved always saved". You're not getting out of paradise once an actual omnipotent God saves your soul, you're already saved, nobody's going to be able to harm you with sin anymore.

Want it?
>>
11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
>>
>>17851407
>The word demon, used to mean bearer of good news in a sense of divine envoy.

Not really. The dictionary says it came from the diminutive of the Greek daimon, daemonion, not daimon itself.

>Do you want to accept Satan? I know how to do it,

Extremely doubtful you know more about Satan than you do etymology.
>>
File: asdfasdf.jpg (199 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdf.jpg
199 KB, 800x599
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
>>
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 376x134) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 376x134
Why reason ye these things in your hearts?

9 Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk?

10 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins,
>>
>>17851407
I'll bite.

Are you going to give me your ankle length black leather coat Mr. Edge?
>>
>>17851407
>Want it?

You got my curiousity so the answer is: yes.

Please further explain your post.
>>
The wages of sin are death.
>>
>>17851773
kys edgelord
>>
File: oh x.jpg (96 KB, 605x532) Image search: [Google]
oh x.jpg
96 KB, 605x532
You summon a demon, and then you see a car as something complicated that you can tweak.

But once you start tweaking, then you fall in love with the thing, and forget why you had it, you forget the reason why you needed a car, and you just spend your money on spinning rims, rather than enjoying all the other stuff, because it's "Less complicated" and "Boring"

You wanna understand demons, see a city, compared to remote patagonia.

A demon sees you, as a complicated machine.

A Godly person, sees you as a part of God's plan.

A wise person sees you as both.

Don't forget that sometimes non-intervention is the best way to go, when you forget, then you end up like the DMV, IRS, CIA NSA, Facebook, police satan hell satan.
>>
>>17851166
It's a myth and a trap. Demons don't answer when they're called.
But what did you expect from the Prince of Lies and his underlings?
Attempting to summon a demon earns you a ticket straight to hell, just because you were willing to deal with that kind of power.
You have no bargaining power with them then, nothing to give which you already haven't lost to them.
That's why they never answer. Why should they ever bother?
>>
>>17851839
>It's a myth and a trap

kek

>Demons don't answer when they're called.

Sure they do, provided you have the power and adequate tech.
>>
>>17851407
As a theistic satanist (or as I call it lucifarian if it's not already taken) you have my interest
>>
>>17851839
Here's my question to you Mr godly. Why are you sure that your God, one of over 300 unique deities, is the one and only true God. And beyond that, how had your God, the one who claims that all other beings that he created are evil, the one who made us knowing that we would turn to sin and still punishes us for being sinful. How has he helped us? What has he done for us. Even in Christian mythology Satan gave us knowledge . Satan regardless of wether his intention was to help us or to hinder him, he brought us all that we have. God the all powerful all knowing and benevolent to all often let's his anger take hold of him and then destroys all of his creation much like a child that doesn't get his way.
>>
>>17851883

Assume Satan is the name to be saved, the name of God.

Just like the bible, but also assume the doctrine and morals were different and more human friendly.

Lastly assume someone did the sacrifice and you're missing data here.

Now ask, as the bible claims like you would the saviour, say it with yoru mouth, ask Him: Save me Satan.

And I hope no one posessed reads this because the moron you have inside will not stfu the whole day about how jesus is better or how you have to change something or how if he doesn't win this argument he's satan and you lost but for some reason he can't do whatever he's threatening you with.
>>
>>17851166
Thou shalt not dabble in Goetia.
>>
>>17851857
You don't have power over them. Don't believe their lies. They made those 'rules' for this game they're playing with you but it's all lies.
You think you can summon them, you can bind them to your will, you can make them do things for you. But you don't. It's just what they want you to think.

>>17851908
My God? I don't worship him.
God gave you free will, and from there on, he doesn't give a fuck what you do with it.
He won't help you so help yourself.
If you want to spend an eternity in hell, fine by him.
That is at least what I have realized.

But whereas God is indifferent, the devil hates your fucking guts. And if you end up where he exists, that place we call hell... Well, you'll know why we call it that.
There are no other deities, not anymore. There is only God, the Creator who made all this and then those who serve God and those who oppose him.
The devil is one of the opposers but he can as well be all of them. It doesn't matter.
They all hate you because God made you happen, and they hate what God creates.
But God doesn't care. You're right about that at least, if he cared, he would have done something but he leaves it all up to you instead.
>>
>>17852285
>You don't have power over them.

I certainly do.
>>
>>17852311
You're gonna have an eternity in hell to regret those words.
To think mere humans have power over... power itself. Oh wow, it's so amusing.
>>
>>17852315
>Christfagging this hard.
Wew lad.
>>
>>17852344
Did you read my previous post? I thought I made it clear that God is a heartless bastard.
We're on our own here, people. We have to fight the devil all by ourselves, God will not move a finger to save us even if we live our lives without sin.
>>
>>17852344

Probably trolling.
>>
Let's just face fucking facts for a minute.

Anybody who genuinely believes in god is in no position to give advice to anyone, about anything.

You can't trust a fucking moron.
>>
>>17852400
There is an entity who created everything, and we call him God. He's just not what we think he is.
He's not what the abrahamic religions say he is, that's for sure.
>>
>>17851407
Never allow yourself to grow meek
>>
>>17851166
Some stuff is easier to accomplish from the outside, but mostly its about exchange rates. They live in a separate set of dimensions and need us to act as gateways back and forth, and they need our energy to effect things here (they could use their own but shoving it through gateway slows it down like a pipe reduction in plumbing or a dam) more easily. If they get a small amount extra, they use it for themselves to exact influence over humans and events.
>>
>>17852419
Like I said, you can't trust a moron.
>>
>>17851776
How is quoting the bible edgy
>>
>>17851166
They give you opportunity you might not have had before. Sometimes its better. It seems easier to ask for an edge while gambling then outright asking for money. In exchange they want offerings. Offerings strengthen their foothold in the material. The thing they ask for first is animal sacrifice. They can be negotiated down to cooked meat, alcohol, candles, and incense.
>>17851200
You're retarded. Enochian is actually the most dangerous system out of them. Any occultist with experience knows this and most who succeed with it have a bit of fear towards it.
>>17851839
You're also a retard with no grasp of occult history. The grimoires are pre-christian magic with Judeo-christianity used as an authority to wield it.
>>
>>17852611
>Athiestfagging this hard
why does saying there is a god of any sorts make someone a moron?
>>
>>17853287
If you need it explaining to you, you're one of the morons.
>>
>>17852853

How does one go about making these contracts though? Also, does one need to be super careful how they word it, so they cant be taken advantage of? Should we get a lawyer to go over it to make sure we are fully protected?
>>
>>17853625
The grimoire tradition. Take a look. The Solomon and Cyprian books. Or get initiated into Santeria or Voudon or something. I suggest looking up Steven Skinner, Jake Stratton Kent, Aaron Lietch, Joseph Peterson. Good publishers are Scarlet Imprint, Hadean Press, Several of these people have youtube talks to look at.
>>
>>17852853

Enochian is only dangerous because people believe in it more, due to the highly ritualistic setup of the operations, which tends to cause more of a buildup and a heightened parasympathetic response (((OVER REACTION))) when people succeed at anything.

Guys, you can't summon demons. You're never going to wake up one day with an edge in life you haven't earned. At no point will you ever be given a supernatural out to the difficulties of life. Life has a tendency towards change producing more possibility, and rarely ever does a lack of discipline and believing in everything produce a long-term happiness.

If you want to succeed in any form of occult operation, especially if you don't want to go insane, have answers for yourself. Don't bank on your beliefs and preferred ideologies to paint the archetype of the noumenal for you, because you're wrong, and as long as you think you know, or assume that not-knowing must mean that the answer is some kind of psuedo-alternative to whatever the percievedly rigid belief is, you're not mentally equipped to deal with actual spiritual phenomena- which are entirely naturalistic, and not physically defiant or somehow "beyond the material".

Also quit being fags and relying on the noumenal subtleties of the spiritual to grant you shit that you can just as easily get by being a ruthless cunt. Wanna make breakfast, you have to fry some bacon.
>>
>>17853740
I'm vegan bro, I don't eat bacon.
>>
>>17853740
Your attitudes on the occult were invented in the 19th century and are currently fading while be held up to the light of more traditional work. just fyi.
>>
>>17853755

Very astute rebuttal.

I suppose that disqualifies you.
>>
>>17853762

I'm not a New Ageist, a Thelemite, or even a Wiccan.

To be honest, pre-19th century occultists had a serious tendency to believe in anything that gave them a strongly inspiring sense of success. At that period of time, it was fine.

If anything, we're looking at your definition of the occult, and mine. The occult is "the hidden", not "the magical fairy juice that controls reality". Unfortunately for many on this site, advances in science and philosophy have quickly stepped right over the assumption of ambient forces that control matter, and so people have moved on to regular occultism as the scapegoat of newly developed fads.

Now, at the center of these fads is usually a genuine desire to greet the subtle and the spiritual, but people without practical experience and maturation as the result of exposure to these fads and societies, usually tend to believe in crazy bullshit.

"I summoned a demon, and I had to fight him off with sigils!"

"My experience with magick was fantastical and life-altering, I'm a believer now! I believe in things, because that's positive, and I want everybody to know that!"

What if belief is positive, but that isn't necessarily a good thing? Just because you're spreading mirth and goodwill amongst a specific group of people doesn't mean that you've attained some kind of greater wisdom or "magical" experience.

Most of the time, it means you've become socially adapted to the rules of the fad, and adopted their beliefs to become closer to an anthropological tribe of people that will back you up.

Which is fine. All human beings need that. It just doesn't mean that you're an occultist..
>>
>>17853755
>vegan
Found the faggot. Looks like It's nappy time for you.
>>
>>17852186
What? I got the part where you basically replace Christian God with Satan. I got that much but what?
Please reword your reply
>>
>>17852285
Sorry bro but the way your talking you definitely are Christian even if you don't directly follow the Christian God you definitely belive in it.
>>
>>17853869
wtf does having ethical lifestyle choices and not being a complete dumbass have to do with being faggot.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>17854277
Not that anon, but I think you answered your own question.
>>
>>17854261
It only seems that way because I'm using catch-all terms that are easily understood by all, such as "God", "Devil" and "Hell".
It's just the more popular names we have for them.
Where I say God you can read it as the "Force that put in motion our entire universe"
Where I say Devil you can read it as a "Power with a keen interest in humanity because it wants for whatever the reason, our souls"
Where I say Hell, well that's just the place where this aforementioned power is residing, you can choose to call it anyway you like.

And I'm not Christian because I don't spew Church propaganda that God loves us.
All I'm saying is by being willing to give our soul to the devil, we already lost it.
>>
>>17854277
wtf does a completely made up concept like ethics have to do with a dumb animal?
>>
>>17856143
>wtf does a completely made up concept like ethics have to do with a dumb animal?

Quite a bit. Moral facts are real enough. Science just doesn't look for them.
>>
>>17856230
Morality is only real in your own mind, as a concept, not in the real world.
>>
>>17856393

Not true. They've found altruism in infants, for example.

Your denial of ethics is, in fact, just a thought in your head, without basis in demonstrable reality or philosophic discourse.
>>
File: 1467040802491.png (175 KB, 2000x1882) Image search: [Google]
1467040802491.png
175 KB, 2000x1882
>>17851166
Butter
>>
>>17852311
lol, sure you do.
>>
>>17856409
>altruism

Egalitarianism, actually, and a sense of fairness, but the point still holds.
>>
>>17856412

Not everyone is the butt of the universe's joke, y'know. Your life experience maps poorly onto others.
>>
>>17856420
>Your life experience maps poorly onto others.
While that may be true for an autist like you, it's not going to be true for the majority of us who do share similar experiences.
>>
>>17856409
Altruism is not morality.

Also, altruism has been proven to be a selfish act at "heart"... there's nothing but continuation of the species. Looking after other people helps us on the whole to prosper, that's all there is to it.

Look into George Price's work on how altruism is selfish and why we evolved this way.
>>
File: Human Animal.jpg (105 KB, 720x716) Image search: [Google]
Human Animal.jpg
105 KB, 720x716
>>17856409
Ethics comes from an arrogance and egotism, a feeling that something is important and should be protected.

This is nonsense. Animals, including humans, have no rights, only privileges that can be taken away in an instant.
>>
I read these threads and I can never tell if people are all larping or if they actually literally beleive they can summon demons. You can't pin these people down to anything, whenever you ask if they've actually done it they always say "uh, well its complicated I've kind of metaphorically done it blah blah".
>>
>>17851773
The moment you realise death is universal
>>
>>17857496
Many ancient civilizations where built on demon summoning. King Solomon himself was a skilled summoner who managed to tame powerful demonic entities in order to built his temple and latter use them to attain great wisdom.
This only proves that demon summoning is a real occurence although the level of skill the practitioner should possess in case he wants to fully commit is debatable, given the lack of knowledge concerning the danger this practice entails.
Myself, i can't prove you anything given my lack of any experience on the subject but i will advise you to dismiss casual claims as long as they're not backed up by evidence.
>>
>>17856598
Who said it was wrong to be arrogant or egotistical?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xaj407ofjNE
>>
File: 1467064326164.jpg (11 KB, 300x304) Image search: [Google]
1467064326164.jpg
11 KB, 300x304
>>17856598
Ethics come from the same place that a lack of ethics does

Either you're willing to put in the effort to be nice and get rewarded for it or you can't take the heat of loving and living and become a pessimistic, uncaring nihilist blind to the truths of the world. Don't steep yourself in depravity unless you're truly willing to take on the world's evils and become Angry Mainly. Half-heartedly being a dickbag will only lead you to a pitfall. Go Hitler or go get to putting in the work required to improve, scrub.
>>
>>17857496
>I read these threads and I can never tell if people are all larping or if they actually literally beleive they can summon demons.

That's because such things are outside of your life experience. You could change that, or not.
>>
>>17856471
>While that may be true for an autist like you

No, it's true of you. You haven't lived long enough, or done enough with your life, to make such determinations.

>>17856591
>Altruism is not morality.

See >>17856415.

>>17856598
>Ethics comes from an arrogance and egotism

Nope. Just because you have the ethics of sewer rat doesn't mean that everyone else does. You may be deluded or just an exception.

>>17858869

kek
>>
>>17858913
>>17859089
You are accusing me of a lack of morality, of being depraved.
You have missed the point entirely.

I have morality, I am good to others, but I realise why I am good to others, why we have ethics. Instead of buying into nonsense based on a human concept that doesn't actually exist.

Simply because I know ethics are something we created doesn't mean I am not ethical, you knee jerking ignorant morons.
>>
>>17860134
>but I realise why I am good to others, why we have ethics. Instead of buying into nonsense based on a human concept that doesn't actually exist.

I wish you could see just how funny that is.
>>
>>17851166
The same shit that you get when making contracts with humans. Less than you put into it.
As for simply summoning, you might get a nice conversation out of it, provided you're eloquent, intelligent and/or knowledgeable enough.
>>
>>17860178
I know you probably do find the whole thing funny, like a religious person thinking "how can people not believe what I believe?"

Abandoning thread, lost cause. Simple concepts going over brainwashed heads is not interesting any more.
>>
>>17860215

2/10, since it's summer.
>>
>>17851166
you gotta specify nigga we talking demons? daemons? above? below? princes or just bottom bitches? i mean Solomon built his temple using them apparently and ive got a book of names somewhere floating about that says your supposed to order them out like someone calling the regional chain of fucking Ikea in reverse you ask god to whip the angel they are scared off then you call the demon then you quickly scare whatever prince happens to be his leader and then badda bing badda boom or so the books say
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.